The "truth"

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Rose

7:45 am. Lisa and I stepped into the dance studio. Just like yesterday, we arrived earlier than the call time. Since it's still early, there were only few idols who were there.

"Lis, I'm going to the bathroom. Wanna come?" I asked Lisa as soon as we settled ourselves inside.

"No, I'll just stay here."

I made my way to the bathroom and entered one of its cubicles. As soon as I finished doing my business, I heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Eunha, don't you think you're putting too much make up on?" asked a female voice. "We're just going to have our dance rehearsal, you know."

"Yuju, I have to make myself pretty in front of Jeon Jungkook." she softly giggled. My eyes widened upon the mention of Jungkook's name. My curiousity got the better of me so I decided to stay inside the cubicle a little longer to hear more of their conversation.

"Aishh...You've been crushing on him since forever." 

"Yes, and I'm not stopping any time soon." she said confidently. "And this time, I'm gonna make him mine."

I rolled my eyes and covered my mouth to prevent myself from making any sound of disgust.

"Have you heard about him and Blackpink Rose?" Yuju asked. "I heard they're quite close."

"I don't have the time to believe in those stupid rumors." Eunha said with an annoyed tone. "Besides, if ever that is true.... I don't effin' care!" she snorted. "Jungkook's mine!" Then they both cackled as I heard the sound of their retreating footsteps.

I waited for a few more minutes before I went out from the cubicle. I looked at myself in the mirror while thinking about what Eunha had just said earlier. "Jungkook's mine!" her voice echoed on my mind. I let out a sigh and fixed myself before I went back to the studio. 

I entered the dance studio once again. Many idols were already inside. I instantly spotted Jungkook who was smiling while talking with Bambam and Yugyeom. Not far away, Eunha was batting her lashes as she smiled at Jungkook. Jungkook seemed to notice my presence. He glanced at me and when our eyes met, his smile faltered. I looked away in embarrassment as I suddenly remembered the kiss.

"What took you so long?" Lisa asked as she walked towards me. I turned to face her. "The dance instructor is already here." 

"Oh, sorry... I wasn't feeling well." I lied.

"What? Will you be okay? Should we---"

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine now!" I cut her off.

We immediately walked towards the center of the room when the dance instructor called all of us out. We greeted each other and soon he started giving instructions on what the dance will be. Since Jungkook and I were the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter