Han River

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JK

I woke up with a pounding headache. With eyes half opened I got out of bed. I didn't notice Jin hyung standing at the foot of my bed. His arms were crossed on his chest.

"Yah, JK! What happened to you last night?"

"What about last night?" I replied groggily.

"You were drunk and you passed out.... on Blackpink's Rose!" Jin hyung emphasized the last part.

"Mwo??" I responded wide eyed. All I could remember was watching Jaehyun talk with Chaeyoung....and following Chaeyoung outside and....the rest went blurry.

"Oh, sh*t!" I slapped my forehead and squeezed my eyes. "Did I do something embarrassing? Hyung, I can't remember!"

Later on that day, all of my hyungs found out that I passed out on Blackpink's Rose last night, thanks to V hyung. And again thanks to him, all members kept on bugging me about it the entire day even in the middle of our rehearsals.

Truthfully, it somehow bothered me since I had no clear recollection of what really transpired during that night.

After another tiring day, we went back to our dorm, ate dinner and rested. To clear my mind, I thought of going outside for a while.

"Hyung, I'm going out for a while. I'll be right back," I told RM hyung. 

"Ok don't take long and wear your mask and hat," he consented.

I nodded and turned towards the door.

"Be careful Kook-ah!" Hobi hyung shouted as I went out the door.

 

Rose

"I knew going to that party wasn't a good idea." I said under my breath while I walked around Han River.

A sighed in annoyance.

The events of the party last night filled my mind with confusion. First of all, I didn't know that Jungkook was there just until he grabbed me that I almost had a heart attack. Second of all, I didn't quite understand about him, out of the blue asking me If I had a boyfriend and on top of that, he looked damned pissed just before he passed out on me. And third of all, I was hell annoyed at what happened but at the same time having butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. 

Those were my exact thoughts while I continued walking absent-mindedly.

"Aaahhhhh!" I shrieked.

 

 

 

 

 

In my attempt to avoid getting hit, I lost my balance and fell.

I opened my eyes and sighed a breath of relief that the bicycle had stopped a few inches away.

"Gwaenchana-yo?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Mianhaeyo," he ran towards me and offered his hand to me.

I tilted my head up to check who he was, but only saw a glimpse of the lower half of his face because my cap was blocking my vision. Nevertheless, I took his hand and got up.

He was wearing a big bucket hat that almost covered his face. I leaned in to get a peek at his face and couldn't be more surprised when our eyes met.

"Jungkook?" "Chaeyoung?" we blurted almost at the same time.

Our eyes widened as we stared at each other without speaking a word.

"Y-Your knee!" he said breaking the momentary silence.

"Huh?" I asked bewildered for a moment. I followed his gaze and realized that I scraped my knee. I winced as I finally felt the pain.

It was a bad idea to wear shorts after all. I'm sure I'll get a scolding from manager unnie when she finds out.

"Don't worry, it's just a scratch. I'm going back to the dorm anyways." I said calmly as I took a step away from him.

"Wait!" I heard him say just before I turned my heel to leave.

I stopped then t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter