There's what?

The Unwanted Marriage

 My eyes were still wide open and I was still in shock. I don’t know how to describe how it felt. His lips were so soft, his breath just makes my hair skin aroused and the feeling was just.. I closed my eyes for a little bit to feel more of this intense moment but just seconds after I closed my eyes, he pulled himself away from me.

 

He looked at me for a second then turned his attention to the cheering crowd. I felt the redness of my face. Who wouldn’t? I mean, even though he’s my greatest enemy, he is still hot, y and handsome. So I think it’s natural to blush after being kissed by him.

 

Basically, I should be angry at him because he stole my kiss away but I can’t seem to do it. I mean, I don’t want to admit it but I kinda liked how it felt. It seemed like I was craving for more when he pulled himself away from me. I must be crazy for thinking about it but really, I liked it.

 

I didn’t utter a word all throughout the pictorial session. Everyone had been congratulating us and smiled at us but I couldn’t give them any other possible reaction but just a nod. I still couldn’t get over the fact that he kissed me. And I’m starting to hate myself for always mentioning the fact that he kissed me.

 

After that stressful pictorial, it was finally time go to the reception area which was in a hotel a bit far from the church. We both went inside the car and stayed silent. No one dared to say anything, which I totally understand given the situation.

 

He then looked at me. I glared at him for a second and totally ignored him. Well, not really. I just looked away from him for about, 3-5 seconds and looked at him back and saw him still looking at me.

 

“What the hell do you want?!” I angrily yelled at him, trying to pretend angry after what he did to me.

 

“nothing” he said as he grinned and looked outside the window. I totally didn’t believe it was nothing. If you could only see his grin, you’ll absolutely believe me that it wasn’t nothing at all.

 

“Yah! Why the hell did you kiss me?!” I asked him, I couldn’t stop myself from asking him.

 

“It was because you pinched me!”

 

“Huh?! You stole my first kiss because of a damn pinch?!” I angrily yelled at him. Gosh, I can’t believe he considered my kiss as simple as a pinch!

 

“It was your first kiss?!” he asked me in surprise.

 

“Yeah!!”

 

“I never expected that.” He suddenly said. He SAID THAT!

 

“Yah!! Do I look like someone who randomly kisses anybody just because I haven’t had my first kiss yet?!” I angrily yelled at him

 

“No. But you look like not the conservative type.”

 

“I’m not conservative. It just that..” I paused as I have nothing more to say. Should I tell him that I haven’t found my true love yet?

 

“That no one actually wants to be with you? ahahaha! Honestly, you even wondered why no one wants to be with you?!” he suddenly teased me, which made me a lot angrier.

 

“SHUT UP! There are a lot of men, better than you who are dying to be my boyfriend!”

 

“Ah. Like Kim Ryeowook?!” he said as he smirked at me.

 

“Better than Kim Ryeowook!” Ryeowook isn't that bad though, he's just.. nerd just like Siwon.

 

“Like?” he suddenly asked

 

“I told you, A LOT of them. How will I be able to memorize their names if there are a lot?”

 

“With that stupid brain of yours, there’s no wonder you can’t remember any of those ‘better men’ you’re talking about.” He said.

 

“Urgh!!” I angrily yelled as I stepped on his foot.

 

“Ow, YAH!” he angrily yelled when suddenly the car stopped. I immediately went out of the car to run away from his revenge. I was a bit surprised when I saw a lot of people waiting for us outside the hotel. I started to panic and opened the door for Siwon.

 

“Yah! Could you please hurry up?”

 

“How can I hurry up when my foot is really painful?”

 

“Just pretend to be okay. I promise I won’t do that again.” I assured him

 

“You promise not to hurt me again?”

 

“Not again for today!”

 

“Fine.” He said as he went out of the car and pretended to smile, as if nothing happened. I really think we could be a great actors in the future, I mean, everyone really thought we’re happy or something, which is not really true.

 

So we went to the dinning hall, finished all the formalities like dance and etc then ate. I was absolutely hungry that’s why I ate a lot.

 

“Yah, eat slowly. You look like a hungry beast that hasn’t eaten for ages.” Siwon suddenly whispered to me.

 

“Mind your own business.” I glared at him as I went back to eating. After I finished, I immediately left Siwon and went towards Amber and Sooyoung.

 

“Siwon and Haemi sitting on a tree, KISSING!” they suddenly sang (just to tease me), which made me blushed, a bit.

 

“SHUT UP!” I angrily stopped them

 

“Yah! Now, it’s confirmed! It’s really Siwon! You’re destined man!!” Sooyoung suddenly said as she giggled.

 

“After what happened today, I have decided not to believe in fortune tellers anymore.”

 

“No matter how much you say that, we still believe it’s him.” Amber suddenly said.

 

“Aish, just stop mentioning that. Hey, you have something to do tonight? Can we hang out or something? I really want to drink to death!”

 

“How could we do that? You still have honey moon right?” Sooyoung suddenly said. I totally forgot about the honey moon.

 

“What honey moon? There will be no honey moon!”

 

“Yah HaeMi! That’s something very important. You can’t miss that!” Amber said.

 

“HaeMi! It’s time for you to go.” My dad suddenly called me.

 

“Where?” I asked him as I went near him

 

“To the house of course, you’ll have to change before you go to Jeju.”

 

“JEJU?! With him?!” I was a bit surprised by this. I never thought there will be honey moon or something!

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm really sorry for the late update. My internet connection . I'll update again as soon as possible. Thanks guys!

By the way, hope you'll never get tired of reading this. It might take a lot of chapters. Sorry for that. =)