Stupidity strikes again

The Unwanted Marriage

 I was really, really disappointed that time. Not just because the plan didn’t work but also because I was left behind that damn guy.

 

“URGH!” I yelled and walked away from him.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” He asked me while he was following me.

 

“I’m going home!”

 

“You can’t go home yet!” I was really surprised by what he said. So, I stopped walking and faced him.

 

“Why not?!”

 

“You just can’t!” he yelled to me. I just hate that aura of him. You know, the feeling when he really is superior than you are and you can’t do anything about it. I hat it so much. But no matter how much I dislike it, I’m still affected by that aura.

 

“what am I suppose to do now?!”

 

He did not answer my question abruptly and there was a sudden moment of silence. I saw him staring at my curios yet beautiful face. I know I’m so full of myself but really, I’m pretty.

 

“You want ice cream?” he suddenly asked me. It was so out of the blue.

 

“wha.. what?!”

 

“I’m craving for ice cream. Buy me one, to compensate what happened earlier.” He told me calmly yet it was evident in his tone that he was convincing me.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you it’s not my fault?”

 

“Then is it mine? You just made my parents like you more!”

 

I maybe stupid but I’m in my right mind to admit that he’s actually right. That damn plan just made his parents like me. And what’s worst is, it wasn’t my idea!

 

“Fine!” I hated the idea but I can’t do anything. Aigoo, these days are just full of ‘I can’t do anything’ line.

 

“Good. I’ll wait in the park” he said as he walked away from me.

 

I walked unhappily towards the convenient store and went directly to the fridge where the ice creams were placed. I felt like I was his slave that time. It was very unusual for me to do things for others. It was like Karma has finally gotten into me.

 

That’s what I was thinking while I tried to pick for ice creams. I was confused on what kind of ice cream I would buy for him and then as I look outside the convenient store, I saw an ice cream van.

 

I immediately went there and brought 2 chocolate ice creams. I don’t know what flavor he likes and I don’t care if he would like it or not. I was shock when the vendor gave me 2 ice creams that were literally long. It contains about 7 scoops and really, really looked amazing.

 

I walked slowly towards the park which was located meters away from the place where I brought the ice cream. It was only meters away, yes, but it felt really, really far!

 

After a few minutes of walking and melting ice cream (which I could not stop from melting), I finally reached the park and saw Siwon sitting on the swing. That damn guy seemed to be comfortably sitting while I’m suffering!

 

When I was right in front of him, I suddenly stepped into something and spilled the ice cream on his uniform. God knows I did not do it on purpose, really! But he was totally shocked and teary eyes. He then screamed really loud which made my ear drums almost broken.

 

‘What the! Lee Hae Mi!!!!” he angrily yelled at me and he looked as if he was going to burn me alive for ruining his uniform (the polo inside the jacket).

 

“Geez! You don’t have to shout! I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean to.”

 

“You? You didn’t mean to?! How am I suppose to go home looking like this!!!”

 

“Yah! How many times do I have to say don’t yell! How can you not go home? It’s just an ice cream spill! Don’t make big issue out of it!” I tried to convince him. But I doubt he will be convinced. Knowing him since middle school, I never once saw him with dirt on neither his body nor his clothes. This person is really a clean freak.

 

“Urgh! Bad luck! You, AISH!!”

 

“Calm yourself! I’ll lend you some clothes. My house is just 3 blocks away.” I absolutely could not believe I’m actually inviting him to our house. I started walking away from him but could not feel his steps following me. So I stopped and looked at him.

 

My heart suddenly went out of its pace when I literally saw him stripping. He looked really hot with all those chocolate thing on his stomach, what was that called again? Was that ABS? Oh, really. I was almost drooling because it looked delicious. But I can’t drool at it, especially if it’s his!

 

“Yah! Why are you stripping? It’s cold!”

 

“I’d rather get sick than wearing that uniform!” he said and placed his school jacket back. I just can’t believe he really is a clean freak!

 

I walked ahead of him and felt him following him. My brain was still pre-occupied by the thought of him stripping. I can’t believe I’m thinking about it but he really is y. And because of that thing on my mind, I almost forgot where I lived.

 

I looked around at realized that the place already seemed so unfamiliar.

 

“Are we here?” Siwon suddenly asked.

 

“Uhm, wait.” I looked around again and wondered where we really are. I can’t believe I’m really stupid!

 

“Don’t tell me you don’t know where we are?!” he yelled at me again. Omo, what am I going to do?!

***********************************************************************************************************

this is so funny! haha! please comment if you also find this funny! thank you!!