CHAPTER 2

POSSESSION

Yoongi wakes up like any other morning, a soft yawn leaving his feline lips, eyes refusing to open completely. What hit Yoongi first was the smell. There was a pungent smell in the room whose origin he could not figure out. But actual terror kicked in only when he tried to stretch from the laying position. There was something restricting the movement of his hands. All blood drains from him as he lifts his hands with difficulty to see thick chain wrapped around his frail hands.

 

Shocked and scared equally, he jumps up to stand but his legs twines on something as he falls down face down on the rough floor. To add to his agony, he finds both of his legs locked in a shackle, which in itself was attached to the floor through another long chain. Not knowing what to do, he pulls himself up and takes hold of the strong chains even with his bound hands and pulls at it with all of his strength. He does not realize that he was crying until he falls down on his from pulling the chain too much. Sitting there, he tries to collect himself ashamed of the tears flowing down his cheeks.

 

Only when his tears subsided a bit does he raise his head to take a look around his surroundings. The sight he saw makes him wish that he had never looked up at all. He was inside a metal cage and around him from the roof hung several chains of varied sizes. On the far end of the wall, outside the cage, attached to the wall was several floggers and whips which reminded him of his journey to hub that day his curiosity took over. He looks at them hoping who ever bought him here won’t use it on him.

 

He gets up with difficulty and moves to the bars in hope of finding any means of escape only to find the lock secured with even more chains. He pulls at the bars aggressively kicking and shouting at his captor or at no one in particular asking for help or at least a reply before finally plopping down the floor, his face in his hands, silently sobbing into it.

 

“Stupid. Stupid. Stupid” He scolds himself, each pause accompanied by a smack to his own head “How can you be so stupid Yoongi. Namjoon warned you a million times didn’t he? Still you had to go and be the independent brave one. Look where that has landed you. He told you he’d send Tae, didn’t he? But you refused. Didn’t always wanted to be the one taken care of and look where your pride has landed you. Inside a cage chained like a ing animal” He sobs thinking of what his life has become
Suddenly a face flashes in his mind. The hot yet cute driver with the bunny teeth. He hoped nothing had happened to him, scared that his captor might have done something to the poor boy to get him.

 

Yoongi sits there, crying for what felt like hours, but was probably only minutes, thinking of his parents and Namjoon and the driver and probably everyone he might never see again.

***********************************************************************************************

Jungkook wakes up with the biggest smile on his face. He finally had what he was craving for months now. Yoongi, his kitten, was here, all for himself to tame and play with.
He humms to himself as he prepares a hot coffee for himself. He rarely drank coffee but today was a special day.

 

He could here muffled screams and sobs from his basement as he sips on his coffee. The sounds were annoying but Jungkook considers himself a patient and understanding owner. He gets that pets takes time to adjust to their new surroundings. And Yoongi was not even a normal pet. After all, he was a human too, before he became a pet. So, it’s defenetly gonna take his kitten more time to adjust.

 

Jungkook was understanding. And he is willing to give his pet more time. As long as his kitten behaves.

****************************************************************************

Yoongi has no idea how long he sits there crying until he hears the basement door creak and a huge black boot step into his periphery.

He does not dare to look up as he scrambles and drags himself as far away as the chains would let him from the man standing before him.
He could feel himself whimpering in fear as the man starts talking.

“Why are you moving away from me kitten? Don’t be scared. I won’t hurt you. I bought you here so that I can take care of you. You always looked so lonely, I bought you here to give you company. You’ll never have to be alone again Yoongi. I’m here for you. I’ll always be here” The man says, crouching near Yoongi, and running his fingers through the shivering boy's hair.

It was not the words that made Yoongi look up. It was the voice. The honey-smooth voice that he was sure that he’d heard before. And he was totally not prepared to see the face before him, as he deflates further from his spot on the floor before anger takes its place

“You” he sneers pointing his index finger at the man that stood before him. The same man for whose safety he was worried about a few minutes earlier. The same man whose number he’d considered to ask for before he fell asleep in that damn taxi. The same man that now stood before him with a bowl of food in his hands.