CHAPTER 3

POSSESSION

“Now, now, don’t be an angry kitten. I bought food, see” crouching to the same level of the boy sitting before him, he places the bowl on the floor, gently folding the boys shivering finger pointed at him back into the boy's own fist. Jungkook carefully pats Yoongi’s cheeks with his other hand before taking his chin into a stronghold, fingernails slightly digging into the boy's delicate skin, oblivious to how Yoongi was trying to cringe away from him.

But it was clear that Yoongi was not having it. The man for whom he was worried was standing before him, looking at him the way a predator looks at its prey, a complete contrast to the man he saw yesterday.

Jungkook moves his thump over Yoongi’s pretty lips, tracing its outline and humming to himself at how soft it feels under his skin.

“You have such beautiful features Yoongi. Soft and sharp at the same time. Almost like a cat. It is one of the main reasons why I wanted you here, you know.” He whispers softly into Yoongi’s ears, his grip on the boy's chin holding him in place. “This, this and this” he runs his fingertip along Yoongi’s lips, jaws, and neck, his eyes somewhere between Yoongi’s legs “all mine”, he says standing up and moving away from the shivering boy who suddenly recoiled and curled into a ball as soon as the grip left him.

“Look at you lying down there. You look all fluffy and cute. Maybe I should get you some cat ears too” Jungkook claps and squeaks like an excited small boy as if the idea just hit him “Oh God Yoongi. You’ll look so cute with a pair of cat ears. Why hasn’t this occurred to me before? I’m definitely going to get you one”

Yoongi steals glances at the man who bought him here, to see an innocent-looking boy who looks like he’s excited because someone offered him his favorite lollipop. This man before him made no sense to Yoongi. He didn’t look dangerous. In fact, he looked somewhat cuddly. but the actions he does and the words that spilled from his mouth was the complete opposite to his baby face and comfy looking sweaters

“You are a freak. Don’t ever speak to me or touch me. and keep your dirty cat fantasies to yourself. Or better, wear it yourself while you stick a stick up your ” Yoongi smirks as he sits up and glares at his captor unaware of where his newly found courage came from.

But Jungkook was not willing to give a chance for that courage to thrive as he rushes forward and grabs a chunk of the boy's hair in his grasp pulling at it forcing Yoongi to look up, exposing his neck. “too bad because I was actually thinking of making you wear it while I chain you up on my bed and your with my .” He says, breathing against his neck gently nibbling on his skin. He a long stripe along Yoongi’s neck before letting go of the boy's hair and sitting down on the floor next to him, looking at him with a challenge.

Yoongi had forgotten how to breathe. He couldn’t think or feel. All that he could comprehend at the moment was his brain telling him to get out of here but he can't remember why.

Jungkook simply grabs the bowls and scoops up a spoonful of soup and brings it to Yoongi’s lips, who opens up without any objection still in shock from what happened before. Yoongi could only feel the liquid going down the throat as he mechanically accepts more and more spoons till the bowl was empty and Jungkook got up

“Good kitten,” Jungkook says patting the boy's cheeks once again before walking out of the basement leaving the boy in the dark.

Yoongi sits there for a few more seconds comprehending what happened before his reality hits him stronger than ever before. This is real. This is real and it's actually happening to me and I can’t even do anything about it. The fear gives way to fits of tears as he sobs into his knees