CHAPTER 1

POSSESSION

He was at the library when his phone rang. One look at the unknown number and a shiver runs through him. This was the third call from the same number today and its only noon.. This person, whoever it is, has been texting and calling him for the past one year. There was a time when he used to pick up the calls and ask the man on the other end to off but since that did nothing to help him, he stopped picking calls from unknown numbers altogether. His texts were creepy and lewd, with detailed description of what all the stranger wished to do with Yoongi once they were together. Contacting the police didn’t help either. All he received was some lame excuse that it was impossible to track down the number he got calls from. And it wasn’t even just one number. Whenever he blocked the stranger, he’d get a different call from another number followed by a series of disturbing texts. So, Yoongi decides to ignore it just like he’s been doing for a while and goes back to the book he was reading.

                                                     **************************************************************

Somewhere, a few blocks away from Yoongi, a man throws a phone angrily at the wall making it shatter into pieces.

“Pick up the damn phone, you !” the man shouts staring at the broken phone on the floor.

Taking a few deep breaths, Jungkook picks out another phone from the pile and quickly types a text to Yoongi

How long are you going to play so hard to get kitten? We both know that you want me.

He presses send, smirking as he keeps aside the phone and walks towards the basement of his home. He opens the door and the familiar pungent smell hits his nostrils. He has been preparing the basement for his kitten for a while now. It had various chains hanging from the ceiling and several lay on the ground, waiting for the boy, inside a large cage that Jungkook had set up specially for the boy. The far end of the wall, where Yoongi would not be able to reach once the ankle chains will be in place was several whips and floggers which Jungkook hopes he’d never have to use on his kitten. He did not want to seriously hurt the boy, but in the end, everything depends on how Yoongi behaves.

There was a toilet on the other side of the room but Jungkook made sure that there weren’t any covers that’d let the boy hide his modesty. Why would he give Yoongi that when all he thought about while was the thought of Yoongi entirely under his control, vulnerable and unable to hide from him even during the boys most private moments.

Jungkook caresses the chains lovingly while he makes sure that everything was in place for one final time. Yoongi was going to come home soon, or to be precise, Jungkook was going to bring Yoongi home soon.

                                            *******************************************************************************************

Every time he receives a new message from the unknown number, Yoongi swears to himself that he won’t read it, but each time his curiosity gets the best of him. So just like always, Yoongi ends up reading the message despite knowing how it's gonna make him feel and ends wanting to feel like puking.

He calls Namjoon to come to pick him up just like always. Since he started receiving the anonymous calls, Namjoon had been the one who always stayed by his side. At first, Yoongi felt bad for making Namjoon tag along with him wherever he went. So, there was a time when he stopped asking Namjoon for help. But then his best friend got so mad at him that he continued to follow Yoongi around like a bodyguard but never talking to him. After a while, Yoongi gave up and just started to call his friend whenever he was done with his work so that Namjoon could come to pick him up. But today, Namjoon was not picking up. Yoongi waited for a few more minutes for Namjoon to call back and when he did, he sounded distressed

“I am so sorry hyung, but something urgent came up in my hometown and I had to leave. It seems like I can't come back for about a month but don’t worry I’ll ask Taehyung to pick you up from tomorrow but can you go home alone just for today?” Yoongi sighs as he replies “Namjoon, how many times have I told you to not worry about me. I am not a kid and I can take care of myself. You need not ask Taehyung to pick me up. The only reason I let you pick me up is because I know that you would give me the silent treatment for the years to come if I don’t let you. Now take care of your business and have a good time. I love you okay?” He could hear a small laugh on the other side as he received his reply “I love you too hyung” Yoongi smiles as he disconnects the call and starts to look for a cab.

Several cabs go by without stopping and just when Yoongi was about to give up and call an uber a taxi stops before him.

“Oh thank God” he mutters as he enters the car. He gets a view of the insanely hot driver through the front mirror and finds himself his lips, an action that the driver reciprocates.

“Where to, Sir?” the man asks in the most attractive voice Yoongi has ever heard As much as Yoongi wanted to admire the beauty in front of him, he was also tired from the long day. Yoongi could feel himself doze off as the car start moving towards its destination.

                                             ******************************************************************************************

Jungkook looks at the sleeping man through the mirror and smiles to himself. His kitten was finally coming home and he wished that Yoongi would remain sleeping all the way. Hurting the boy on the first day itself did not sit well with Jungkook.

Thankfully Yoongi does not wake up as Jungkook drives through the unfamiliar road to the bungalow in the middle of nowhere. He gets out of the driver's seat and carefully picks up Yoongi. Making sure that his kitten does not wake up, he carries Yoongi into the cage he made in the basement. He attaches the ankle chain to his legs and proceeds to tie his hand in the front of his body before giving him a kiss on his forehead and locking the cage from outside.

He thinks of his kitten waking up at his new home and smiles as he exits the basement.