I Love You

Timeless Academy One-shot Collection

“Come on, please!” Yong Guk said as he put his hands together.

“But w-why should I-I help you g-get a d-date with H-Hannah?” I stuttered as I saw my own crush, begging me to get a date with the person I hated the most.

“She is my ideal type! Perfect curves, kind attitude, perfect in almost every way. You’re her friend right? Please!” I looked at him, eyes threatening to release all the tears I had locked up inside me.

Kim Hannah, a wolf in sheep’s clothes. She pretends to be my friend in front of everyone one, but once out of their sight, she becomes the typical Queenka. Always making me do all the dirty work for her such as carrying her books around, copying answers for her homework.

She had once beaten me up and when I tried to retaliate, she pretended it was my fault and the scratches and injuries on me where from gang fights. Being the teacher’s pet, she had easily got away with it. Me, on the other hand..? I have a total of 10 demerit points, just 5 from being expelled.

I have also lost count of the number of times I’ve been sent for detention. My parents knew what was going on but I didn’t want them to do anything… they tend to make matters worse than it already is.

But out of all this, she had earned popularity for “befriending the person who tried to hurt her”.

Many boys sought after her, but she played with them and used her influence as a Queenka to hush them, but still, many wanted her…

Including one of the Kingka’s in school. Bang Yong Guk.

Looking at Yong Guk’s pleading eyes, I couldn’t control myself into replying,” Fine, I’ll help you.”

“Why did you do that, Hannah? Now he too is going to be played by!” I thought to myself as I trailed behind Hyuna, who was gossiping with the other Queenka’s. Other students had made way for us to walk towards the cafeteria.

As we walked, suddenly the Kingka’s came walking towards our direction. Immediately the other Queenka’s started to run towards them, hugging and clinging onto them, using their aegyo to the extend it was just so gross.

Yong Guk came walking towards me and I felt my heart nearly poping out. He put his mouth near my ear and I could feel his breath. Controlling myself not to blush, I put out my best poker face.

“Have you asked her yet?” He asked and I came back to reality.

“Not yet, maybe later...” I replied, suddenly feeling a huge wave of regret hit me, hard.

“Pass her this letter too! I owe you one, Hannah!” He said before passing me a tiny little letter. Hiding it into my pocket, he later walked away with the rest of the Kingkas.

“Hey, why was the Yong Guk talking to a like you?” Hyuna asked as the rest of the queenkas surrounded me in the toilet. I had my back against the wall and she had her hand prepared to give me a slap.

Not wanting to get anymore demerit points –I had to at least pass my high school education- I passed her the letter.

“He wanted me to pass you this letter.” I said before the rest of the Queenkas gave a curious stare at the pink piece of paper, waiting to be taken by Hyuna. Snatching the paper away from me, she opened it and read the letter. The other queenkas that peeped to get a glimpse of the paper gave out small gasps and started gossiping.

“You mean THE Bang Yong Guk? He’s hot…” I heard one say before Hyuna smirked. “After I play with him… anyone wants him?” Hyuna said and the queenkas started gossiping.

I looked at them as they finally left. Running to the classroom to get my school bag, I slowly walked towards the lockers, passing by Yong Guk’s classroom… and saw something that broke my heart.

Yong Guk was kissing Hyuna…

I looked at them, tears starting to come out of my red eyes. I looked at them, thinking how they looked like the perfect couple. Just at that moment, I came back to reality and wiped away my tears and ran to the lockers, not wanting anyone to see me in such a state.

The next day, I received a call from Yong guk, asking me to come to school earlier and meet him behind the apple tree next to the school’s shed.

I headed there to find Yong Guk with a smiling face. I looked at him, as he thanked me for my help. But, not wanting to see him heartbroken, I decided to tell him the truth.

“You shouldn’t go near Hyuna, she will break your heart! She will play with you like what she does with all the other boys…” I said and before I could continue talking, I received a huge punch from him. “What nonsense are you talking about, you liar!” He said and continued giving me punches as I slowly felt my legs collapse.

“Oppa… saranghae!” someone said near the shed. I turned my head towards the shed when I recognised that voice. Hyuna was kissing another guy.

“S-so that’s why she didn’t want me to p-pick her up and send her to school.” Yong Guk said as tears ran down his face.

“S-see? I told y-you… I love you... Yong-” I said as my vision began to blur and soon, I found myself in a sea of darkness.

“Hannah? Are you alright?” I heard a man’s voice as I slowly focused my eyes to the bright light.

“Yong Guk..?” I asked as I saw him looking at me with worried and loving eyes.

“Sorry Hannah! I really am sorry! I should not have beaten you up when you told me truth!” he said and I looked around at my surroundings, to find myself with a drip. I was in the hospital.

“Haha, you must really love Hyuna right?” I said as I looked at him before I received a huge kiss from him.

“Hannah, the truth is that I love you. Looking at you lying on the hospital bed made me feel so lonely and even when I kissed Hyuna, I didn’t feel like my heart was going to explode. Hannah… be my girlfriend, cause I love you.”

 

One-shot Writer : WassupitsLO

Request date : 29 January 2012

Finish date : 2 March 2012

Words : 1075 words