Chapter 44

Being My Brother Is Not Easy

The day of the formal party drew nearer.It was Friday.The boys were talking excitedly about the party tomorrow,but not as excited as the girls who were invited by the boys to the party,especially girls from the Cube All-Girls High School.

'He did!He asked me to go to the party with him!'one of the girls giggled as she munched her fries.Her other friends squealed to hear their friend good news.

A hand suddenly slammed their table.

The girls jumped a little and looked up at the owner of the hand.

'What are you doing?'the girl lifted a brow.

'Making you shut up.Are you now that proud you're going to the party with  god-who-knows who that person was?"Naeun snarled.The other APink members crossed their arms and glared at the girl.

'Don't be jealous Naeun.Just because you and your little girls were banned from the party doesn't mean you can bashed anyone here who got invited to the party by the boys,'the girl spat.

Eunji took the girl's fries and tossed them on the girl's face, 'Who do you think you are to talk to us like that?'

Noticing all eyes were on them,Chorong stepped in, 'Let's go girls.We can't afford to make more problems than we already had....or we won't even have the chance to go to the party,'she whispered the last part.

The girls turned their heels around and walked out from the cafeteria with Queenka air around them.

'Want to hear some tips on how to look good in a dress?'Naeun examined the girl, 'Oh..you can't,I'm sorry.You're just too plain.No curves,nothing at all.Just like a lollipop.Big head,straight skinny with no curves body,'Naeun shrugged nonchalantly and left the girl clutching her first tightly.

 

'Are we really banned from going to the party?'Bomi sighed.They were in the classroom all by themselves.

The Teen Top had told about the bullied happened between you and the APink girls to their principal since they were the Student Council and they had to deal with the matters that got involved with the students.The principal  then told the Cube All-Girls High School and they discussed about the matter.Later they got to the results of the girls to do some punishment as their first warning-cleaning the bathrooms for a whole week,the classrooms,their homeworks were doubled and worst-they were banned from the party and the cheerleading.

'It's all because of that damn Sungyeol.If I see him right now,I'll kick off his .Look!My nails are ruined from cleaning the stinky bathrooms!'Hayoung whined.

'Says who we're not going to the party?'Naeun snapped.

'Unnie?'Hayoung tilted her head.

'What do you mean?'Chorong looked up from her phone.

'We're going,'Naeun said in a matter of fact tone.

Namjoo scoffed, 'But we can't remember?The principal told us already face to face that we are banned from the party and the cheerleading team.'

'Who is he to tell us that?He's just a principal.Did he forget that our parents donated most of the money to this school?Because we are here?'Naeun crossed her legs that were on the table.She had her arms crossed too and she was leaning against the chair.

'True.We're the ones who won this cheerleading competition and we're banned from the party?That's all !'Yookyung said as she chewed on her bubble gum.

'Emm,well,well,well,we're going then?'Eunji smirked.

'Of course.We are going,aren't we,Chorong unnie?'Naeun looked at their leader.

Chorong gulped when she heard the tone of her dongsaeng's voice.That was one of the tone that Naeun always used to threatened people if she wanted something.If her wish wasn't fulfilled,god knows what she'll do.

However,Chorong threw the feeling away and tsked, 'Naeun,don't use that voice towards me.And sure,we'll go.That party is for us anyway.'

'Yippee!'Hayoung threw her arms in the air, 'I have to go shopping today!Who's with me?'

'Me!'all of them snickered and laughed to themselves.

 


 

Saturday arrived fast.The party started at 8.00 pm.So,the teachers and the Student Council together with the volunteers all were busy with the preparations since the morning.They needed to make sure the party is a success.After all,not only students from the other school are coming,but the teachers too.Not to be surprised,the reporters from various magazines and medias are going to attend too since all the winners for the competitions were South Korea's prestigious high schools and they were having a party together.

It was already noon by the time you woke up.

You took a long shower and put your clothes on before went off to Sungjong's room.

You knocked the door and waited impatiently for him to open it.

'Wait up!'he opened the door and looked down at you.

'I was about to call you,'Sungjong held up his phone.

'I woke up late,'you entered the room as he closed the door.There was a suit on his bed.

'You're going too?'you pointed at the suit.

'Yup.My old friends from Woolim are coming,'he smiled.

All of the students from the T.O.P Seoul High School are allowed to joing the party too if they wanted since it was held in their school and they're the ones who organised it.The students who are not from their school are not allow to enter the party even though they're from the school that won whether first,second or third place in the competitions except if they were a part of the competitions-the players for the basketball and the cheerleaders for the cheerleading competition.Only if they are partners for the party then they can join the party.

'Woolim High?My brother's old school right?'you looked at him.

'Yes.That's how I know your brother.But I didn't have the chance to enter the Woolim High School since I transfered here.I was in Woolim Middle School,along with your brother...and Sunggyu hyung,and Hoya hyung too,'Sungjong explained.

'W-Wait,Sunggyu?Our dorm leader?And Hoya?The basketball captain?Why haven't I seen you guys together?'you furrowed your eyebrows.

'Because you're too busy staring and fangirling over Chunji,'Sungjong smacked your head, 'And well,they're in their senior years,they're quite busy.But I always hang out with them,only you didn't notice though,'Sungjong stuck his tongue out.

You stucked your tongue at him back and pouted,rubbing the back of your head.

'Aren't you getting ready for the party?Remember,you have Chunji-ani,Chunji has you as his partner,'Sungjong snickered.

You hit Sungjong's arm, 'Aish!I have like 8 hours more to get ready.'

'Then how about you go for a lunch and help the teachers?'Sungjong suggested.

'Are you chasing me away?'you pretended to be hurtful.

'Yes,'Sungjong said without any hesitation.

You cringed and stood up, 'Since I'm not needed here,I'll be going,hmph!'you held your nose high and walked towards the door,only to be tripped over by a bag that was on the ground.

Sungjong quickly grabbed your hand before you fell down and pulled you up.

'Kekeke,keep your eyes wide open when you're walking,'he snickered again.

Yeah,yeah,whatever.I'll be going out at 3 pm.I can't suddenly walked in the dorm wearing girl's dress,'you reasoned.

'Yeah.Do you want me to accompany you?'Sungjong asked.

'Nope!I want to see your surprise face when I walked down the hall gracefully,'you smiled creepily.

'Okay.You can stop daydreaming now,'Sungjong said,as he shuddered seeing your creepy face.

'I'm going!Bye!'you walked out of the room.

'Oh wait!'Sungjong called you.

'Yes?'he motioned you to come nearer at him as he smirked.

'Don't forget to dress up nicely.Catch Chunji's heart and secure it.Who knows,he'll realise that he loves you after tonight,'he winked and closed the door.

You blinked and spunned around,registering everything he had said while you walked upstairs to your room.

You blinked again.

 

'Don't forget to dress up nicely.Catch Chunji's heart and secure it.Who knows,he'll realise that he loves you after tonight.'

 

 

 

 

'M-MWO?!'you gasped loudly.