Woo HOO! Gina!

I Remember My Warrior

()

-----------------

You got out of the airport & looked all around for someone with blonde hair. Obviously you knew it would be Eunah. You both promised to try some stuff together once you get back from the states. You, too, dyed your hair blonde. Except your hair is medium short & her's is long. You had your black mouth mask on, so no one would recognize you. Plus, you also added fake lashes & circle lenses to make your appearance look different.

 

You walked & looked. Walked & looked, but you could spot anybody with blonde hair. You became ticked off & wanted to call her, but you don't have a phone in Korea anymore. You crossed the street with a few other padestrians & ducked your head slightly. You've reached the parking lot area where cars come in to park.

 

You looked all around & didn't spot a single blonde person. You scoffed, "Tsk, next time, we should try fire red..." You kicked a pebbled & dragged your luggage all around. All of a sudden you heard rapid footsteps. You began to walk slowly to make sure if someone was really following you. You made a stop & that person behind you walk right passed you.

 

That person had blonde hair. Your eyes widen & pointed at that person. *D-Don't tell me she shaved her head?!?!?!* You thought to yourself. Just when you were about to call "Eunah", a familiar, yet feminine like voice screamed at you & jumped on you, 'WOO HOO GINA!!!" She headlocked you & swayed you side to side. You saw long, blonde strands of hair blowing against your cheeks. You mistaken it as your hair, but you realized your hair isn't that long.

 

You turned your head at her & saw that it was Eunah. "E-Eunah...?" You muffled in your mask. Eunah pulled your mask & let it go, causing it to smack your mouth. "Aoww ~ This Platy-" You whined & all of a sudden, a deep, mosterlike voice yelled & did the same thing Eunah did to you, 'WOO GINA! It's been a wh-" Yongguk yelled & you tried to elbow him because you were unaware if that was Yongguk or not.

 

Good thing Yongguk had fast reflexes & caught your arm just in time. He spun you around & grabbed your shoulders, "Woah ~ Gina you look so different..." Yongguk stared at you & examined every feature of your face, well except your mouth area. "Oh...Sorry Yongguk-opp-AH~ !" You spoke & all of a sudden, he gave you the biggest, tightest bear hug you ever got. 

 

"Knock it off DuckFace! You're hurting her!" Eunah snapped. Yongguk relaxed, but didn't let you go, "You remind me so much of Daehyun..." Yongguk whispered to you. *Who's Daehyun...?* You thought. "Daehyun...?" You whispered back. "Nothing. Nothing..." Yongguk pulled away & examined you again. You looked at him with puzzled eyes. Yongguk had a fatherly smile & ruffled your hair. "Let's get going?" Yongguk looked at Eunah & winked at her.

 

She looked at him with disgust. Yongguk became serious for a second & mouth to her, *I meant the plan you Platypus!* Eunah "ooh" to herself & nodded, "Okay. But first, Gina need to come home with me & leave her stuff there." Eunah entered her car & you followed after, dragging your bag. "Here, I'll get that..." Yongguk rushed over to you & help put your luggages in the trunk. Off you go to your new home with Eunah.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk = DuckFace to Eunah^^