DuckFace & Platypus

I Remember My Warrior

()

-------------------

"HUH?! G-GINA?!?!?!" Eunah shot up from her couch. "Uh huh! Uh-...W-Where?! N-Now?!" Eunah couldn't stop studdering. "O-Okay! I'll be on my way!" Eunah hung up on the phone & threw it on the couch. She quickly ran upstairs to her room & grabbed a random shirt & jacket. She pulled over her shirt over her tank top & slipped on her boots, tucking in the end of her sweats.

 

"Ugh...Gina wait for me..." Eunah said to herself & grabbed her keys & cellphone. She darted down the stairs & locked the front door. She jumped over her front fence & pulled open her car door. She got in & started the engine. She drove off while putting on her seatbelt. She didn't care about the speed limit. Eunah turned at a corner & speed up faster like it was a free road with no cars.

 

At the moment, her cellphone rang & there was a yellow light that turned red. Eunah stepped hard on the breaks & picked up her phone. "W-What do you want DuckFace!" Eunah yelled as she catches her breath. "Ohho ~ ! Hey, hey ~ Calm down there Missy ~" A familiar voice said. *Ugh my gosh...* Eunah thought. 

 

"Don't start this bullcrap with me Bang Yongguk..." Eunah put it on speaker & continued to drive at a normal speed. She could hear Yongguk's chuckle, "I'm sorry my Queen ~" Yongguk said sarcasticly, "So what's the plan...?" "What plan...?" Eunah asked without a clue. "Don't tell me you didn't know that you-know-who was coming right now?!" Yongguk whispered as if he was screaming.

 

"Uh...I know. What plan? You didn't tell me nah-dah!" Eunah finally arrived at the airport parking lots. "Do you think we should sur- AH! EUNAH! EUNAH! EUNAH!" Yongguk sreamed through the phone. Eunah screamed as there was a walking padestrian with blonde hair, stopped right in front of her car. Eunah bit her bottom lip & honked twice at him.

 

"Eunah-ah! What are you doing?!" Eunah heard Yongguk screaming through the phone & thought she was crazy when she heard it from outside. The padestrian walked to the passanger seat & opened the door & hopped in her car. "Y-Yah! What are you doing you crazy person!" Eunah punched him on the shoulder.

 

"AH! EUNAH!!! STOP!" She heard Yongguk's voice. She striked him once more, but he grabbed her wrist just in time. Yongguk finally showed his face. "Wow ~ You DuckFace. You decided to copy me...?" Eunah sat back & gave Yongguk a look. The cars behind her honked at her repeatiously. Eunah tsked & drove off.

 

Yongguk fixed his hair & sat back, "How did I copy you?! I didn't see you in forever! This bi-" "What?!" Eunah gritted her teeth & grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I. Didn't. Say anything." Yongguk studdered rubbing the back of his neck. Eunah let go & continued driving. "Platypus..." Yongguk whispered. "HEY!" Eunah yelled & pointed at him. "Those are cute!" Yongguk slowly pushed her hand down.

 

"Continue driving..." Yongguk nodded his head. Eunah shook her head & placed both hands on the wheel, "Dumb DuckFace..." She whispered. "Platypus..." Yongguk growled back. Eunah groaned in fustration & rested her head on her hand, leaning against the arm rest below the window. Yongguk peeked at her & smiled, trying to to laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

*stare* > w <