Remember

I Remember My Warrior

()

----------------

"Daehyun-ah! Wanna come with us to the studio?!" Himchan called him from downstairs. Daehyun didn't answer. He just layed there on his bed, starring at his ceiling with the curtains shut. There was a few knocks on his door. "Daehyun...?" Himchan quietly called him so it wouldn't feel like he's bother him. Himchan recieved a text.

 

*Just go...I'm fine...* It was a text from Daehyun. Himchan sighed & carefully closed Daehyun's door. Daehyun tossed & his bed. Thinking. Waiting. Wondering. He started to loose his mind. He clenched onto his blanket & shot out of his bed. He stomped towards his balcony window & grabbed the dark curtains.

 

Right when he was about to swing it open, Yongguk opened his door without a notice. "Daehyun-ah..." Yongguk called him & starred at him, thinking what was Daehyun doing. Daehyun peeked at him from the corner of his beaming eyes. "Is that how you talk to your hyung...? Is that how you respond...?" Yongguk leaned against the wall with crossed arms.

 

As always, Daehyun didn't say anything. "You have a mouth. You have a voice. You're not mute...Why can't you talk anymore...? Huh...?" Yongguk asked his calmly before he explodes. Daehyun gripped the curtains even tighter. "Why Daehyun...? Ever since that incident..." Daehyun turned his head away & softly let a short breath out.

 

"I can't even remember the last time you spoke to me...To us..." Yongguk pushed himself off the wall & turned the doorknob. "I missed ya man...I miss the old Daehyun...When will that return...?" Yongguk looked at him once more before he leaves his room. Yongguk shook his head & was about to exit. Just when he pulled open the door, Daehyun took one loop off his ear & spoke quietly as a mouse.

 

"That's not gonna change either way...I didn't talk much back then either..." Yongguk stared at the floor. "I just...I can't forget that time..." Daehyun sighed & looped the end of his mask back on his ear. "You still remember..." Yongguk whispered. "You gotta let it go..." Yongguk whispered one last time & gently closed his door.

 

Daehyun's hand slid down the curtains & sloutched down against his body. He dazed & blinked. He didn't want to forget it. Either way, he won't forget it. He just can't get that beautiful image of that girl out of his mind...& his heart...

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3 Daehyun ^^