She's Back

I Remember My Warrior

()

-------------------

As Eunah drove back home, you stared out the window as the streets of Seoul passes by. The wind blew in from the sun roof & so did the beaming sun rays. You covered your eyes from the sunlight & slowly reached your hands out through the roof. The wind blew your fingertips at such a nice, cool breeze. 

 

"How does it feel to be back...?" Eunah asked. Yongguk looked back at you & smiled. "Just...fine..." You said. You leaned back on your seat & rested your head on the window, "Feels good to be back..." Yongguk's cellphone rang, "Yoboseyo? What up Zelo?" Yongguk asnwered Zelo's called. "Nothing much. The other hyungs asked where were you." Zelo responded.

 

"Oh um..." Yongguk carefully looked at Eunah. She looked back at him, "I'm heading home right now..." Yongguk couldn't think of another excuse to tell him. "Oh...the other hyungs & I are bored to death. We're waiting for you so we can do something hyung..." Zelo whined. "Arasso, I'll be there in no time..." "Kay..." They both hung up.

 

"So...?" Eunah asked him. "Surprise almost ruined huh?" Yongguk whiped his "sweat" off. Eunah shook her head, "Oh shoot, don't tell me Gina heard?!" Eunah yelled quietly. She stopped at a red light & they both looked back at you. You were asleep peacefully on the window arm rest. "How can she be able to sleep like that...?" Yongguk's eyebrows pinched together.

 

"Leave her alone...Good thing she didn't hear anything or else she won't be surprised either..." Eunah looked forth & continued driving home. "You know how long Daehyun was waiting for her?" Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck. "Is he the one wearing a mask...?" Eunah asked confused. "Oh yeah, you don't know most of them yet...But still! He waited for almost all the past few years since she's been gone!" 

 

"Damn...does he even know her?" Eunah asked. "Exactly! This is not like Daehyun at all...He was never like this..." Yongguk rested his head back & let out a deep long breath. Eunah arrived in front of her house. Yongguk immediately got out & opened the trunk. "Gina ~ We're here..." Eunah carefully opened the door & you slowly sat back & stretched.

 

"Home sweet home Gina ~" Eunah pushed open the front gate of the apartments & held it for Yongguk to carry your bags out. You rubbed your eyes & grabbed your bag. Yongguk shut the trunk & carried over your last suit case. "Thanks Yong..guk oppa..." You yawned & grabbed your suitcase. Yongguk laughed at your dazed eyes & ruffled your hair.

 

"I'll see you soon Gina." Yongguk smiled & gave you another big hug. "Should we go Gina?" Eunah asked. You both broke away & you walked in before Eunah. "I guess I'll be going." Yongguk slipped his hands into his jacket pocket & stared at Eunah. "Don't look at me like that..." "Okay, okay..." Yongguk looked down as he put his hands in the air.

 

"Just don't ruin anything DuckFace...See ya then..." Eunah grabbed your two last luggages & entered the apartment building. Yongguk looked back to her as she leaves. Yongguk smiled & shook his head, "Platypus..." He turned & walked home. *Just you wait Daehyun...You'll never believe this...She's back...*