Hot Chili Chapter 4

"OMG! Taemin, is this an M rated Manwha?!"

Infinite was taking a walk with their three Jindo dogs. It was a cold winter morning, but the sun was shining like in summer days.

"Aish... it is so cold today...", Sungyu said while raising his head and looking into the sun. He got blind for a second or two, so he walked into a street lamp.

"Don't you have eyes, Sungyu?", Myungsoo asked with a mean smile onto his face. "Oh, wait! I forgot! They are too small, kekeke..."

"Wait, when I get you, you won't be laughing anymore!", Sungyu replied while grabbing the chill with his hands.

"Yah! Why can't we enjoy the sun and walk with our dogs WITHOUT a fight, huh?", Sungjong asked.

At the meantime, the "Ya-Dong" couple, a little further away, just cared about their baby:

"Oh... I think, she's freezing. Look, how she is trembling!", Dongwoo said looking at the dog.

"How could she? She is wearing a coat.", Hoya answered.

"YES! How could she! She's wearing a coat!!", Sungyu yelled. He was hungry, definitely.

"Aish! I said WITHOUT a fight!!! WITHOUT!!!", Sungjong screamed.

"Maybe.. maybe we should eat something. Yeah, probably. Let's eat something!", Woohyung proposed, while holding the hand of his "Yobo" Sungyeol.

"Alright!", the whole band shouted.

So they walked into the next restaurant. After 5 minutes, the could make up their minds, what to choose and ordered their meals.

"Myungsoo? You chose 'ramyun hot chili'? Isnt' that too hot for you?", Dongwoo asked with a worried expression.

"Ph... I can eat whatever I want. You're not my mum.", he answered.

"Yes, I know! And your real mum has to write a sad letter to get your attention!", Dongwoo angrily replied.

"Wae?! Are you crazy?! Ooh.... I make you regret this... I will."

"Ah... I love you my puppies!!!", Sungjong shrieked, just to distract the other members. He hated it, when they where fighting. Then, he always wanted to slap something, but he had none of his plush toys with him.

"Yeah... we know. That's why you love to clean up their poo too.", Sungyu said. In that moment, the service came and and brought the bowls of ramyun.

"Uh... erm... I ... thank you.", Sungyu said to the woman and blushed. The service looked with a slightly amused face. 'Uh... I hope she didn't hear, what I said. I must be a good leader.'

And so they where eating their ramyuns, all happily and talking about their shedule and their next photoshoots. And then it happened: Myungsoo let a chili slice drop from his bowl, but didn't realize it. Coco, the dark Jindo dog ate it in pure hunger, cause he didn't get any food in the mornings.

"Ah.. wae.. Coco? What did you eat right now?", Myungsoo asked. The dog whined and shook his head. He panted and sat nervously next to Myungsoo.

"Yah! Coco! What did you eat? Coco?! What did you eat?!", Myungsoo screamed. He got all pale.

"What do you expect, Myungsoo? That the dog is suddenly having a small talk with you, or what?", Sungyeol asked. "You are a bad dog sitter and a bad actor. You got to accept it. I'm better than you are, in any way."

"What the... ! This dog is dying, okay?!"

"Uh-oh! Busan-Namja!", the rest of the band yelled.

"He is dying! Call the ambulance! Please! Sungjong! Do something!", Myungsoo asked desperately.

"No. I'm eating, can't you see?", Sungjong replied.

"W-What?! What's wrong with all of you?! I go to the hospital!", Myungsoo screamed, stood up and ran out of the restaurant.

"Yah! But you got to pay for your food!", Sungyu reminded the visual.

 

-------------------

 

Outside, next to restaurant Lay was walking with Kai's poodle (Kai told him so), enjoying the warm sun. Suddenly, a good looking man with a dark jindo dog into his arms bolded out of the restaurant.

"Taxi! Taxi!", he shouted.

"Uhm... Shillyehamnida, (Excuse me) Your dog doesn't look well.", Lay said. He saw the dog, with wet eyes and panting like he is dehydrating.

"Yes! Because it ate a slice of chili!", he yelled. "I'm a better actor and dog sitter than you, Sungyeol! The whole world knows!"

"It ate chili? Then it's probably gonna die. Yeah... probably.", Lay added.

"No! Cause I will save it! Coco! I save you!", said the strange guy and ran away.

"Ph.. what does he think he is? Superman? Kaja!", he said to his dog. And they walked home, where Taemin and Kai were still locked into the room of Kai and Sehun. 20 minutes where nearly over.

 

 

 

 

Hey! By the way, did you check out the story: "It started with a glass of sojoo"? It's a sweet story starring Myungsoo and Taemin. Banangeun wrote it! :D