Dirty dirty Chapter 3

"OMG! Taemin, is this an M rated Manwha?!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Taeminee!" *slap* "Ouch!". Chen, member of EXO-M, pouted.

"Yah! Don't call him Taeminee!", said Kris, also member of EXO-M.

"Hyung! Uh... erm.. Dongsaeng!", Lu Han blushed.

"Hyung! I missed you! Let me show you something! I can do the rubik's cu-", Sehun started.

"No time, Dongsaengs, playing with Kai at the moment. Please don't disturb us the next 20 minutes."

"-be, Lu Han taught me...", Sehun finished his sentence.

"Booooh! Boooh!"

"D.O.? Why are you booing?", Kris asked him.

"They're about to do some nasty things, that's why you *slaps with his stick on the ground* should better be quiet. Or we're gonna miss something.", Tao answered.

"Why are you always like this? Why are you always so rude?!", Chen asked him shocked.

"He... He never let me play with him.", Tao replied while slapping the ground angrily with his stick. Yupp, Taemin never played with him. The most members of EXO didn't either.

"Maybe because you would have killed him? It's not funny to get killed by you!", Chen answered.

"Why shouldn't it be funny? Ask Lu Han! He has always a lot of fun playing with me!", Tao pouted.

"Uhm... er... well... Yupp, I never said, it was boring or killing... I just said it is sometimes amusing... in some kind of way... maybe.", Lu Han replied. He couldn't look into Tao's eyes, because there where two possibilities he would look at him: angry or sad. So he avoided his glance.

Tao, who realized, that even Lu Han didn't like to play fights with him, said sully:

"Uhu... and it must be so much fun to get killed by Kai, right?"

*Gasp* "How... how can you say such dirty things! You are chinese!". The other members of the band where totally shocked about his words.

"Ugh... Gosh!", Tao stood up and walked into his 'Get-your-anger-lost'-room. A few minutes later, they could hear, how he was screaming in pure anger and killing his best friend, the straw-man, a several times.

 

At the meantime, Kai and Taemin sat onto the bed of Sehun. Why ever they ALWAYS chose Sehuns bed is a miracle. "I think it's dirty, to do such things onto my bed. Let's better sit onto Sehun's one.", Kai always told Taemin, before they sat on it.

 

"Oh gosh, they're sitting onto my bed again. I can feel it in my heart. I suddenly feel so sick right now. Ugh...", Sehun rolled his eyes.

"No, you must be wrong. Why should they sit onto your bed? Maybe you just ate something wrong. That's it, I know it.", added Lu Han, trying to cheer his Dongsaeng up.

"Yupp, you're right, Sehun. They are always sitting onto your ones.", Kris replied with a mouth full of rice.

"Why are you saying something like this? He must be lying, Sehun. Don't listen to hi-"

"Kai told me so.", the band leader interrupted Lu Han.

"Ugh...", Sehun and Lu Han reacted. "Now, I don't want to lay into this bed anymore!"

"Uhm... so.. you both... are lying into the same bed... sometimes? Huh?"

"I... uh.... Oh no! The rice! I forgot it!", Lu Han lifted himself up and sprinted into the kitchen.

"I.. think, I should help him... erm.. yeah, probably.", and Sehun followed his Hyung.

"Okay, so what is wrong with you all?", Chen asked, visibly annoyed. "Kris! Tell me what is going on into this room!"

"You wanna know? Why don't you take a look through the keyhole?"

"Alright! I do!"

"Woah! Don't do it! Only if you want to have your eyes stabbed out.", Kris anwered pissed off. "They have a stick, you know?"

"Hell no! I... no.", Chen shrieked. Now, he would never look through a keyhole again.

"Stop scary him, Kris. But they do, Chen, and they will do.", Lay cleared up.

Lay teaching Chen

 

"So, what are we going to do now?". Kai looked at Taemin with shiny eyes.

"I got my laptop with me, we are locked in.... hum... we can do as many nasty things, as we want.", the Hyung replied.

"Ooh~ ! Hyung~ !"

"Stop it. You gotta be cool, okay? Like me. I am your idol. I am your-"

"Oppa!", Kai said with a bright smile.

"W-What?! Did I ever mention the word 'Oppa'?!"

"No.", answered Kai, still smiling at Taemin.

"And stop smiling at me like this! It's kinda scary... Oppa and smiling... ugh."

"So Hyung! Let's watch !"

"Shush! I told you, you shouldn't call it like this!", Taemin blushed, innocent as he was.

"So, how should I call it then? Let's study body ... body... biology? uality?"

"Let's define it with fruits. For example, a film with a scene is 'strawberry' and-", Taemin began to explain.

"I want to watch hot chili.", Kai answered immediately.

"How... How can you be like this? You gotta be patient! We should start with strawberry."

"Uhg! Hyung! I don't want to wait!"

"But you have to, okay?!", Taemin suddenly raised his voice. He was the Hyung and Kai was the Dongsaeng. He knew, what was good for him.

"O-Okay. Sorry."

Strawberry and hot chili!

 

 

 

Hey! By the way, did you check out the story: "It started with a glass of sojoo"? It's a sweet story starring Myungsoo and Taemin. Banangeun wrote it! :D