Chapter 1

"OMG! Taemin, is this an M rated Manwha?!"

Myungsoo, better known as "L", entered the room, the guitar in one hand, a bottle of sojoo in the other.

"Why are you late again?" Sungjong asked.

"Why are you gay again?" Myungsoo asked.

"Aish! Why, Myungsoo, why?", the other members asked. While Sungjong was miffing on his seat, Sungyu said:

"YAH! Busan-Namja! American man! Why are you late again? Where you hanging out with these... these punks? Huh?"

"Haven't I told you that momomomo...", Myungsoo tried to explain but his words drowned into the ones, the band leader was speaking:

"They are not good for you! NOT GOOD! Did you listen?"

"No, but it's alright.", he said and and went up to the bathroom, wanting to take a shower. But he didn't count with Woohyung and Sungyeol joking around.

"Yobo, mwo hae~? (Darling, what are you doing?)", Sungyeol said, trying to imitate a y girls voice.

"Ah, I'm just cleaning the bathroom. What are you doing?", Woohyung replied.

"I'm about to take a shower, ihihihi...."

"But Yobo. I can see your silhouette!"

"Guess, where I'm going to wash myself right now! Ihihihihi!"

"Omo! You are making me nervous!", Woohyung said, tippiytoeing while turning his head in Sugyeols direction.

"WHAT?!.... WHAT?!"

"Ah... these kids...", Myungsoo mumbled and went out of the bathroom. Now, he even couldn't take a shower. As he sat himself next to the "Ya-Dong-Couple", Hoya and Dongwoo, he had to see, that he was also not welcomed into their presence. And Sungjong glanzed so coldly at him, that he didn't even dare to walk into his direction. Oh man... forever alone, he thought. And then, the bomb was dropped. Dropped by Tablo. Who only came to tease the band.

However, 20 minutes later, everybody, except of Myungsoo, was (nearly) crying. After Tablo left, The "Ya-Dong-Couple" couldn't dare to look at each other, Sungjong hated himself for being so girly, Woohyung became the feeling of having too small eyes, Sungyeol thought, he was not taken seriously, Sungyu doubted onto his authority and Myungsoo had just been ignored. So he cried, when the bully left.

 

--------------------

 

Next to infinites room, B1A4 where trying to sleep.

"Omoya... did you hear that?", Gongchan whispered. "Hello? Hyungs?"

"Ummm.... what? I really want to sleep Gongchan. You know, it disturbs my pretty face, when I don't get enough sleep and  momomomo...", Baro sleepy replied, talking into his cushion, so that the Maknae couldn't really understand, what he was saying into the end.

"Yah.... Jinyoung... did you hear that?", he wispered to the leaders ear.

"Ah... wae... Gongchan. Playtime is over, okay? I need to sleep right now. We can play the 'Can you guess what I am imitating' game tomorrow... okay?", Jinyoung answered.

"Um... okay.... I'm not sure, if I understand, what your talking about, but it's alright. Psht! Sandeul!", Gonchang wispered loudly.

"Yes! Yes I heard it!.... What ever you mean, I heard it!", Sandeul fizzeld through his teeth while gesticulating wildly with his arms and legs. "No! Let me go! Let off your hands!"

"Hm... he seems to be into a dream. Why did nobody hear that?"

"Am I nobody?", CNU replied. He straighten up himself and stared at Gonchan through the darkness.

"So you heard it?"

"No. But you didn't ask me. So I went on trying to get you to ask me the same question as you asked the others. But if I would have heard the sound, I would have told you. So you would only have to ask me about it, but you haven't ask me, so I couldn't tell you, that I didn't hear it, but if I would--"

"Go to bed, Hyung."

Talkin in the dark

 

 

 

 

Hey! By the way, did you check out the story: "It started with a glass of sojoo"? It's a sweet story starring Myungsoo and Taemin. Banangeun wrote it! :D