Chapter 2

"OMG! Taemin, is this an M rated Manwha?!"

"Taemin-Ah! Do the dishes! I told you so~!", Key said, pointing on the dirty dishes into the kitchen, caused by the delicious muffins he was baking.

"Yeah... I'll do them... in a... few minutes...", Taemin replied his eyes fixed on the television. He was sitting there, eating Shin Ramyun in front of the TV, 'Too close to the screen!' as Onew liked to say.

"A few minutes? You already told me that the last 13 minutes! Do it, right now!!"

"Okay okay... I do them now... Woah! Did you see this girl?! So pretty! Ah.... like a fairy!". Taemin stunned and wispered: "I have to buy some tickets for her concert..."

"Huh... is it IU again? You're buying tickets for every concert of her! Even if your not visiting it!", Key grumbled and rolled his eyes.

"He must have fallen for her...", Minho added.

"Huh? Not Seohyun of SNSD?", Onew asked confused.

"No! Hyung! That's not true!", Taemin shrieked with his face turning red throwing his pillow at Minho.

"Taemin, just ignore him.... and do the dishes! Right now!!!". Key stomped his feet.

"Alright, alright... I do them... right now." The maknae stood up, walked into the kitchen and did the dishes as loudly as possible.

"Yah! Taemin! You will break something sooner or later, when you're doing it like that!". Onew looked with a shocked face at Taemin.

"See, Kibum... that's only your fault.", said Jonghyun with his puppy eyes and shook his head.

"Hah?! Is this supposed to be funny?! Jonghyun, you comedian!", Key yelled, slapping Jonghyuns leg.

"Uhm... do you guys have a fight or something?", Minho asked, looking at the two.

"No, its nothi-", Key started his sentence.

"You lied! You don't think I'm funny! I know it!", Jonghyun interrupted Key.

"Jonghun~ ! That's not important right now! Nobody listens anyway!", Key said with a hand movement trowing something away.

"Am I nobody?"

The room got quiet. Even Taemin stopped his exaggerated washing.

"Who the f-- friend are you?", Key turned his head into the direction the sentence came from.

"I am CNU, member of the band B1A4. I heard this screaming noise and thought--..."

"Aish!! Nobody cares about you! Go away! Leave the room!", Key spitted angrily.

"Woah.. I'm sorry, but I just thought I could hel--"

"Go! GO AWAY! Jongmal...." He touched his hair, which was a bit disordered due to his big gesticulations.

CNU left without looking at the band and mumbled something they couldn't understand. It was all quiet. Taemin didn't make any sound, he probably forgot what he was doing at the moment.

"Alright... I... ", Key began but he got interrupted again.

"Uhm... Annyeonghaseyo... can Taemin come and play with us?", Kai, member of EXO-K, asked shyly with an unsure smile on his face.

"No. He has to do the dishes right now." Key tried to stay calm, but an agressiv tone was in his voice.

"NO! But I don't want to!", Taemin miffed, throwing the dishes into the sink. Yupp, he definitely tried to be loud.

"Uh! I do it, okay?! But don't break the dishes!", Minho replied, running into the kitchen.

"I'll help you, Minho!", Jonghyun said and also sped into Taemin's direction.

"Why? Jonghyun! You never help!", Key screamed.

"What? Am I talking to you?", Jonghyun grumbled, helping Minho drying the dishes.

"Are you mad with me? Seriously? Huh...". Key rolled his eyes.

"Yay!" Taemin shouted, "I'm a free man right now! Thank you, Minho! I love you~ ! Oppa~ !"

Minho looked with an astonished face to Taemin. "O-Opp- Just leave it, okay? No need to thank me.", he said with a blushing face.

"Yay, Taemin! Now we can do all the nasty things your hyungs shouldn't know abou- erm... I mean, all the childish things children do!", said Kai.

"All the WHAT?! All the WHAT KIND OF STUFF?!", Key shrieked.

"Oh Dongsaeng... you can't turn back the time anymore... let's run, Key looks really really angry. Like a demon.", and the two of them bolded away.

Picture Kai and Taemin running

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! By the way, did you check out the story: "It started with a glass of sojoo"? It's a sweet story starring Myungsoo and Taemin. Banangeun wrote it! :D