2: The Day We Have A Date

365 Days of Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those who were walking, immediately stopped on their path. Those who were sitting on the benches nearer the garden, almost losing their balance. Those who were about to feed themselves, almost losing grip on their breakfast. And most importantly, everyone's eyes are on the two people who have been making their way into the campus from the parking lot. The moment Hana exited from Baekhyun's Audi RS7, she could hear the shrieks mixed with gasps around. But she pays no attention. The least she can do is feeding them as what they call "my ship is sailing" while also feeding herself but with the Mint Chocolate Chip that Baekhyun has promised to buy for her last night.

 

"Why are they looking at us?" Baekhyun asked to himself, dumbfounded while looking around to feel all the stares locked on his figure. As well as Hana. The girl snickers, still stuffing the ice-cream into , ignoring Baekhyun's monologue. "I still can't brain that you could eat that cold stuff at this early morning." Baekhyun shook his head, smirking. He is so used of the girl beside him would always find herself owning whatever she wanted, no matter what, no matter when, no matter how. As in this case, the second he parked his car outside Hana's appartment and she immediately open the door to slide herself in, he knows he really had to buy her the ice-cream right at that moment.

 

"You bought it for me!"

 

"I was thinking to buy it after we have lunch today!"

 

"Then buy this again for me later!"

 

Hana grumbles, stomping on her foot. She side-glanced Baekhyun, narrowing her eyes at him as he does the same. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Hana whines. She knows the way Baekhyun has that expression on, he literally has something to . "Did you just indirectly requesting for a date?" The corner of his lips keep curling up, exposing the boyish grin of Baekhyun that she really, really, really, weak for it. Usually, whenever he does that, Hana would found her fingers gripping on his hair as both of them each other's mouths, resulting in a very heavy make out.

 

"." She hisses, looking away while closing her eyes to get rid all the visual of them both making out in their relationship in her brain. "Whatever." She whispered. It took her a few seconds to realize that she has finally arrived at her first class for the day. And with Baekhyun actually accompanying her. She looks up from the floor, searching for his eyes that somehow, portraying such emotions that she can't go through it. Hana points at her class with her thumb, acting all cool again. She won't and never want to make everything awkward between them both just because of the she suddenly has for him. "I'll see you around, then?" She smiles, making her way towards the lecture hall.

 

As if he finally conscious from a hypnotize, Baekhyun's gaze following her figure. He just went through a phase where it was so mysterious for him to decipher just now. All he knows is he doesn't want Hana to disappear from his life. "Hana," It seems like the mouth is faster than the brain as he calling for her out of the blue. The said girl turns around to look at him over her shoulder, rising her eyebrows. People's voices and murmurs in the background didn't even hinder the world to only revolve around them two. Hana and Baekhyun could only see each other right now.

 

"We will go for lunch together." He continues, heart beating fast and he is being nervous for no reason. When Hana smiles wider, showing the dimple on her left cheek while nodding, Baekhyun just realized.

 

He is ing doomed.

 

-

 

"So, lunch, huh?"

 

Minseok nudged her side with his elbow. Hana averts her eyes away from the whiteboard just to see Minseok is grinning widely, eyebrows wriggled. She then frowns. Her focus for the class is being interrupted by this one guy beside her. Seeing Hana doesn't seem to be interested with the topic, Minseok unlocks his phone. His fingers actively tapping on the screen and when Hana was about to concentrate again, Minseok brings his phone in front of her face. Student portal forum is shown as a recorded video of her and Baekhyun was taken this morning plays. She didn't even notice all the students around them at that time when they were cheering hella loud the moment Baekhyun invited her for lunch later.

 

Her frowns deeper. "What's wrong with that? What's with the fuss?" She scoffs, proceed to jot down the notes even though her mind is no longer cooperate to focus on the subject again. She can do the revision later a night anyways, she thought. Minseok giggles lowly, afraid if the lecturer could have caught him playing around. "The last time I knew, you both have broken up, though. What's wrong this morning?"

 

"God, Minseok. Can you please not be acting like one of those student who is so nosy into my love story?"

 

The man shrugged, "I am not. But as your buddy who has always been there for you, I deserve to know the truth too, you know?" He then fakes a pain, putting a hand on his chest. "It hurts me when you both are no longer together but it hurts me more when you didn't even tell me the reason behind it." Hana rolls her eyes, taking a deep breath. "We are off for good. But it doesn't mean we can't be friends. I thought you know about how close I am to Baekhyun even before we were in a relationship?"

 

"Well, duh. Of course I know." Minseok then stopped midway. He sighs again and again. "Whatever your decision is, I respected it. I don't have the rights to in into your love story and I am actually glad you both actually can still be friends after the broke up. But as what you said earlier, we, the students, are so nosy because you and Baekhyun were really the epitome of powerful couple. I don't make that up but that's legit. You may not see it but people around you could see and feel it. We are really hoping to see you both on the altar despite the amount of antis you are having because of Baekhyun's fangirls, but most of them are really supportive because you were such a low-profile girlfriend to him. Anyways, since you guys are off for good then I wish you both the best." Minseok pants upon finishing his speech.

 

Hana could only blink her eyes repeatedly. What the hell was that?

 

-

 

Baekhyun pressed the send button one last time before pulling his phone into his jeans pocket. He puts all his things inside the backpack and swing it over his shoulder, ready to walk out from the dismissed class when he was cornered by the same people yesterday. Sometimes, Baekhyun wonders, how can these four friends of him that came from three different faculties located almost 20 minutes’ walk away to his faculty, know where his last class at and could find him on the spot inside this big building? Did Kyungsoo told them?

 

"Ssup, buddy! Sehun and Jongin are joining a dance battle as a team for this upcoming Carnival Week this semester," Chanyeol pats on his shoulder, pointing to the two called guys behind him. "So, they would like to ask for our help to be the temporary judges for their performance. You in?"

 

Baekhyun clears his throat, glancing at the watch on his wrist as the time almost strike to 12.30 noon. Coincidentally, their last class strangely end at the same time today, including Hana. Right, Hana. Baekhyun's lips gradually formed a smile at the thought of her. He was so deep in his world until Kyungsoo who has been Baekhyun’s tablemate this entire time, slapped the back of his neck. "Yah!" The poor man yelled, glaring not-so-confidently at the criminal. Kyungsoo pointed his chin towards the entrance of the class.

 

There stood the person who has been bothering his mind every single time, wide eyes gazing at him and his other friends gathering on the same spot. The same smile creeped on his face again, not noticing the gape that Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun and Jongdae have.

 

"Count me in. It's not like we have any dateline around the corner just yet, right Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo spoke loudly, much loud for a man who is always calm and silent almost all the time. It took Baekhyun a few seconds to realize Kyungsoo's plans. His eyes rounded as Hana marching towards him. "You have things to do, Baek?" She asks upon reaching at where he is. She also beams at his friends politely, well, except Chanyeol of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter