No hyung it's oka-

Enough teasing already!

 

Yet another lazy afternoon, a preciously lazy afternoon when the boys have no schedules at all. Onew and Key had went out on a date, and Taemin out with his friends to watch a dance show. Minho sat back in his chair, doodling in his journal – the journal he wrote in only when he had something he could not figure out. The door crept open and Jonghyun walked in casually, humming a tune unfamiliar to Minho, who quickly kept his journal away.

Minho picked up his clothes he’d earlier prepared from the stool next to him and got up for the shower, but quickly stopped in his tracks when he saw his hyung, only with a towel around his waist, threatening to fall off any moment. His face was flushed in an instant as he dashed past Jonghyun, slamming the room door closed behind him.

Kekeke Minho looks so cute when he blushes, whatever the reason was. Jonghyun chuckled to himself, picking out a white wife beater and a navy trackpants from his wardrobe. Still humming the same tune, he sat down at his table, hoping to churn out some kind of lyrics since he was in such a good mood. He’d always loved writing since young, one of the ways he felt comfortable expressing himself through.

“Aish. When did I get this careless?” Minho grumbled as he came in to the room.

“hmm?”

Minho’s heart skipped a tiny bit when he heard the familiar voice, and his face was flushed once again , remembering what had happened earlier.

“N-nothing. Just dropped my shirt in the tub and got it all wet.”

Jonghyun turned around in his swivel chair and came face to face, or should face to SKIN with Minho’s trained abs.

Poking at the abs in front of him, he looked up at his blushing dongsaeng and asked, “Minho ah, you haven’t been training your abs lately?” kekeke he’s blushing again.

“I- uh, have been too busy I guess..” Minho turned away from Jonghyun, who couldn’t stop poking at his abs.

Lifting up his white wife beater, Jonghyun remarked casually, “Busy is not an excuse Minho ah, look!”

Not expecting what he would see, Minho turned around, and his face turned even redder at the sight of the very toned abs. Swallowing his saliva, Minho stammered quietly, “H-hyung, d-don’t do that.”

“Do what?”

What are you saying now stupid head. “I mean, your muscles are too scary they’re going to scare your fans away.”

“Ahh.. don’t worry Minho ah, they won’t get to see these! Even Kibummie do- I MEANT, even the rest of the members don’t!”

Minho frowned at Jonghyun’s sudden correction in his sentence, but made nothing of it. Jonghyun was known to blabber nonsense when he was bored anyway. Slipping a shirt over his head, he picked up a stack of papers and put them on Jonghyun’s table.

“Some new lyrics for the songs, some were written out of nowhere but they kinda make sense t-“ Minho cut off his own sentence midway as he stared at an empty spot on Jonghyun’s table. “Hyung, where did uhh.. it go to?”

Looking up from his work, Jonghyun raised an eyebrow. “Where did what go to?”

“Uh, your favourite photo..”

Jonghyun took a quick glance at the empty spot on the table, “Oh, the frame cracked.”

“Oh. Anyway, here are the lyrics.  I’m, uhh, going to cook some lunch.” The taller boy scratched the back of his head and made his way out of the room.

Being famished, Jonghyun leapt from his seat and caught up with Minho, “I SHALL HELP YOU!!”

That was the last thing Minho’d wanted to hear, especially after the wreck Jonghyun had caused in the kitchen a few weeks ago. NOOOOO NOT AGAIN!

“No hyung it’s oka-“

He had turned around so abruptly, colliding into Jonghyun who was right behind him. The two fell on the floor, with Minho above Jonghyun and…

their lips brushed against each other’s.



 

updates updates! :D
Short and simply chapter!
For those who are wondering, nope there's probably no in thie fic, maybe some fluff but nothing too rated.... i guess ><
ANYWAY I shall make a feeble attempt to promote my other fic:

It's complicated.. but I still love you.
It's a JONGKEY fic though! :D 
Would appreciate comments but if you don't feel like i'm not gonna hold a gun to your head ><
Till then!♥