Shoes

Enough teasing already!

 

“I’m back!” Jonghyun announced as he kicked off his shoes, sending them flying to join the messy pile in the corner. He glanced around for any signs of the other members but was greeted with silence and emptiness in the living room.  Sounds of cooking and muffled voices, however, came from behind the closed doors of the dorm’s kitchen.

“Must be Kibummie cooking dinner. Shall see what’s for dinner…” Jonghyun made his way quietly to the kitchen and peeked in through the glass panels, and saw that Minho was also in the kitchen, apparently pretty much engrossed in a conversation with Key.

“So… does that dinohead know about it?” Key reached out for a plate behind Minho.

“HELL NO. It would be awkward if he did, Key.” Minho scrunched his face and helped Key with the servings.

Key paused his cooking and look at Minho with one hand on his hip. “You’re not planning on telling him at all? Like, not at all?”

The tall rapper shook his head and sighed. “I don’t know how to. Besides, we all know you are the one he likes-“

“No no no. I’ve made it very clear that I only have Jinki, even though he loves chicken more than he loves me some times.”

“But Key, he doesn’t seem like he’s about to give up. I mean, all that hugs and what nots during the concerts…. “

Rolling his eyes, Key turned to face Minho “Those, were fanservices Minho. Fan. Service. Get it? Now don’t think too much, go see if Taemin and Jonghyun are back, dinner’s about ready.”

Jonghyun, being so engrossed in eavesdropping, didn’t notice Minho coming out and bumping straight into him.

“H-hyung! What are you doing here?” Minho stared at the shorter boy, wide-eyed. I hope he didn’t hear the conversation just now..

“Oh. Was just wondering where did I leave my sunglasses. Might have left it at the studio. Aish” The startled singer mumbled and quickly made his way back to his room. Closing the door behind him, he sat on the bed and thought to himself. Just what were they talking about? Obviously me, but what? Are they trying to keep me away from Kibummie?

A knock came from the door before it opened, Minho’s brown locks peeking in, his eyes shifting around, unable to focus. “Uhh hyung, Key says to come down for dinner before he gives your share to Taemin”

Erasing the question cloud from his mind, Jonghyun followed Minho down for dinner, sitting across the table.

“Yah Kim Jonghyun, would you mind tidying your shoes a little? Look at the pile of shoes, it’s all yours. ALL.” Key pointed to the messy pile in the corner with his spatula. “Minho ah, please make sure he tidies everything?”

Minho ‘s jaw dropped slightly but closed it without saying anything.

 “I have to bring dinner up for Jinki and then wash up the kitchen and then watch Taemin complete his assignment. Please?” Key pointed out with the most innocent smile he could put on. The slightly younger boy had no choice but to agree.

Jonghyun gobbled his dinner down in a few minutes, brought his dishes into the kitchen and dragged his feet to his pile of shoes. “How am I supposed to pack all of these?! Aish.” Jonghyun sat down in front of his shoes and growled to no one in particular.

“Need some help?” A deep voice came from behind. Minho picked up the nearest shoe and flipped it upside down, causing something to fall out.

“One, two, three. ..” Jonghyun snatched his shoe as Minho counted the things that fell out from the shoe and laughed. “Hyung, I never knew you used THREE heel lifts. I thought you only used two.”

Jonghyun glared and leaned forward, bringing his face a lot closer to the taller boy’s, who immediately stopped laughing and shifting his eyes around nervously.

Damned. Is this how hyung kills his fangirls with his eyes. Minho blinked and looked away, to the pile of shoes.

Still sulking at the fact his dongsaeng had just made fun of him – and his height- , Jonghyun picked up his shoes and arranged them nicely on the shoe rack before returning to the room, leaving Minho sitting there in a daze. 



 

HI! So here's the first chapter for you guys!
Please leave some comments! (Yeah, even though its only a short chapter up there) >< Thanks!
xoxo,♥