015

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

After playing with the children I led Dara where Jisoo and her husband stayed.  I watched her as she looked around as if everything was new to her. And I'm sure it is. She was locked up for many years and didn't experience life out of her prison.


 

Hesitantly I put my arms around her shoulder. I'm scared that she will feel uncomfortable but instead, she moved closer to my side. 


 

"It's beautiful here." She said, looking up at me smiling. I smiled back at her and pressed my lips on her forehead. My heart aches for her, for all the pain she had suffered for all those years, and I promised that I'll do everything to make sure that a smile will be plastered on her lips and no tears will shade except tears of joy.


 

"Are you happy, and comfortable here? If you're not, just tell me, and if you want something don't hesitate to tell me."


 

"I'm happy  I'm very happy now that I'm beside you. All those years being inside the prison all I wanted is to die but I am holding on to a thin thread of hope left me. To see you in person is the only hope I am holding and without you, I already ended my life. "


 

"Don't dare to think about ending your life again," I said and pulled her in my embrace and hugged her tightly enough not to hurt her. 


 

"You are my everything. You are my life, Dara. Do you know that even if you are not born yet, I already see you?"


 

"You did?" She asked, looking up at me without any plan of removing my arms around her instead she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her chin on my chest.


 

"Yes!" I whispered and peck her nose." She closed her eyes with a smile on her lips. I know I said I take things slow with us but the pull between us is so strong because her life is connected with me. I feel whole with her in my arms and I feel my full power is back.
 

 

I pressed my lips on her cheek when she kept her eyes close, and then the other cheek, and I chuckled when she buried her face on my chest blushing.


 

"I dreamed of you before." She looked up at me again with a pink tint still visible on her face. I know that dream she is talking about because I have visited her dream only one time.
 

 

"What dream?" I asked feigning innocence about it. She pursed her lips then buried her face on my chest again. I'm glad that she doesn't feel awkward and distant towards me, maybe because we are mates.


 

"You.... you kiss me on my lips and then you pass something to me through your lips." She murmured.


 

"Umm!!! You know I have powers right?" She nodded her head. " That one, I used my power so I can see you in your dreams." Her eyes widened, then she covered her lips with her palm, looking at me with wide eyes.


 

"You mean the kiss is real?" I smiled and nodded my head. Her face turned into a deep shade of red, embarrassed. 


 

"I went to your dream because I couldn't take the pain that you went through every day. I have one of our warriors watching you and he reports to us now and then of what was happening to you. I only did it so that I could help you. That's the only way I know that wouldn't endanger your life.  The thing that I pass you, it takes away the pain that you are feeling and it blocks all the pain."


 

"That's why I don't feel pain anymore even though they inject me with wolfbanes?" I nodded my head. 


 

"Thank you so much. It is so painful every time they inject me with wolfbanes and I feel so weak."


 

"Everything for my mate. I'll do everything for you." Let's get going. I'm sure you want to see your friends too." She nodded her head then stood on her tipped toe and kissed my cheek.  I smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. 


 

I pulled away from the hug and just held her hand and we slowly resumed walking.


 

"Is your father unable to go out during the day as well as the other vampire?"


 

"My father can, as well as the other but only inside the Kingdom. You see mom is half fae and she can control the four elements and I am the same with her so we do some enchantment in the whole Kingdom so that vampires can go outside during the daytime."


 

"But outside the Kingdom, they cannot?"


 

"Yes, but the high-ranking official can as well as dad."

 

"Wow! You and your mother are so powerful. And the castle is huge and very beautiful." 

 

"Prince Jiyong, Princess Dara."  I smiled when I saw Uncle Seunghyun walking towards us.


 

"Uncle."


 

"Does he know me?" Dara whispered.


 

"Of course, I know you, Princess.  The only thing I don't know about you is how you look, but now I could tell that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter