Chapter 11: the morning after, and a unrecognizable feeling.

TO LOVE THE MAKNAE?♡

Sehun was the first to wake. His bladder was full and he felt sticky. He tried to turn but the weight on his stomach made it difficult. He turns slight in panic at the fact another person with him and... .

When he turns to find lay Hyung he screams a very manly scream. 
Shooting up he screams at the pain in his back and...

"What the !!!!"

Lay shoots up drowsy and takes in the maknae appearance as well as his own and jumps out ruffling his hair cursing.

Despite the situation, sehun takes his time in raking his eyes down lays body his lips while the other has a mental breakdown. In his sober state does he only realize how big Yixing really is and gulps thinking how he took that in his . Despite that, he remembers it feeling good. Snapping back to reality he clears his throat looking down playing with his thumps and that seizes Yixing.

"You probably need the bathroom. Take a shower first and I'll take one in the other room. I'll leave a pair of my clothes on the bed."

Sehun nods as Yixing picks him up and takes him to the bathroom.  He squeaks but allows it. When lay closes the door he feels the dripping and sighs.

After a steaming shower, he changes into the clothes that lay left which were surprisingly baggy on him. He waits a bit till lay appears and is wiping the back of his hair. The air around them is awkward and lay shuffles on his feet...

"You okay?" He asks softly and sehun nods. Eyes still cast down. He's unable to find his voice since he is fearing the worst.

"Sehunnie I don't remember what happened last night... Clearly we... Did things but... Umm did we you know... Go all the way?"

He asks softly seeming unsure how to approach it... Sehun whimpers internally at that and nods. Lay swears seemingly conflicted...

"Hyung it is okay... We we're drunk." Sehun whispers and lay nods.

"Can you remember anything?" He asks softly. Sehun shakes his head and he nods.

"Hun. I'm sorry it wasn't special on your first time... I take full responsibility for it and you can punch me if you want."

Sehun shakes his head and gives a small smile. He walks to him giving him a small hug before leaving to open the door.

"Let's just get some breakfast... I'm starving." He announces before he departures. Walking down the stairs his heart heavy and mind full. He ignores the emotions he feels and puts on his resting face and walks into the kitchen.

After lay got over his initial battle he followed the maknae shortly behind watching how his movements are heavy. Sighing when they reach the kitchen he meets the members smirking faces and they shift awkwardly.

"So what happened last night?" Jongdae asks with a Cheshire grin. Face resting in the palm of his hand. The rest nod.

"Nothing. We reached home and passed out I guess we were pretty wasted." Lay answers glancing between the others and Sehun.

Jongin notices a flash of hurt in sehuns eyes before be agrees.

"Let's leave DO and beakhyun to cook while we sit in the living room." He announces suddenly 
Walking away before bumping shoulders signalling him.

The others give him a weird look before following. Lay takes a seat and expected the maknae to sit next to him as always but to his and everyone else's surprise he takes a seat on top of Kais lap.

Burying his face in the other's neck while kai reclines the chair so their legs can intertwine. Arms wrap around each other and soft sighs are heard. The rest could only watch the two maknaes as they drift back into sleep.

When do and beak eventually bring the food they notice the Sekai gummy worm twister and the rest of the members agitated faces.

With a glance at lay, they watch as his hands are folded on his lap and legs spread out looking relaxed but watching the two like a hawk. D.O wakes the two who whines snuggling further into each other.

They notice lays eyebrow twitch At the action. Kyungsoo feeling slightly panicked hit them over the head. They whined and pouted.

The members awed but lay couldn't focus on kais pout although he knows it was cute all he could see was sehuns pretty lips and an image of them in a tight and passionate lip lock.

He coughed to cover his unintentional moan. The members look at him oddly but he smiles digging into his food.

Kai and sehun dig in shortly after while feeding each other. Sehun makes some really cute faces and kai pouts when he takes the food away pinching his side leaving the younger to squeal.

Giving in he pops the food in his mouth and kai smiles. The rest of the members watch between the two and lay. Not even bothering to stop the live entertainment.

"How long has he been like that? " beakhyun whispers to chanyoel.

"Since the two sat down." He answers alternating between feeding beakhyun and stuffing down his food.

Lay sits watching them. Even when it's innocent and cute he feels bitter about the whole thing. He doesn't like the way sehunnie is on jongins lap and the fact that they feeding each other.

He wants the other on his lap. Feeding him, and him feeding the baby chick. The whole thing leaves a bitter feeling... So so bitter and he has half the mind to pull sehun away locking the other in his room forever but the rational side tells him otherwise.

So with nothing more to do then watch. He slowly eats his food. Trying to recall their night together. He feels even more irked when jongins hand is pressed against his lower back and he bites down a growl.

Left with so many unknown emotions he sits quietly eating his food secretly longing for the other.

The rest of the members can only shake their heads. It's no secret that lay wants the youngest member especially when his eyes are all puppy dogged and him pouting.