What is she?! [Part 2]

Someday it will be mine.

- So Hoya and Namjoo continues to work together as volunteers unwillingly for the next 2 months- 

'Ya. Kim Namjoo! You're late! So class.. latecomers should be punished right?' Hoya teases Namjoo as she walks into the dance studio. Namjoo bowed to the class sincerely as to apologize for being late then dragged her feet to the other side of the room. Hoya knew something was wrong as Namjoo was always cheerful and energetic. He even suspected if she runs by battery once. Namjoo was listless throughout the lesson and got Hoya to take the lead most of the time.

'Okay class, we shall stop here today. See you next week!' Hoya announces to the children. Namjoo looks at her watch and let of a sigh. 'Time for tutoring..' she muttered under her breath. 'Are you okay? What? Did you forget to top up your battery this morning? Hoya asked. Namjoo shoots him with a death stare. 'Ya. Ya! Km Namjoo! You're so pale!! Are you alright?!' Hoya places his hand on her forehead instinctively. 'Get your hands off me, I am fine!' Namjoo brushes Hoya hands away and hurriedly left the room. However, before she managed to step out of the building, giddy spells struck her and she fell backwards.

'oktokeh? I can't see the sky anymore. What's.. what's happening?....'

'KIM NAM JOO!!!' was the last thing she heard.

'This silly girl must have overworked herself. Goodness. A little more and she would have been cooked!' Hoya exclaimed as he places a wet towel on Namjoo's forehead.  Unknowingly, he started to stare at Namjoo who have yet to recover from her blackout. He started to reach out his hand and began to her cheeks lightly. 'Ya. Lee Howon, what were you thinking?!' He snapped out of it and felt embarrass for his sudden burst of emotions. Hoya ran into the toilet to wash his face. 'Why does my face feel so hot? What is wrong with me? Namjoo is so annoying! I can't possibly have fallen for her. I'm just doing her a good deed!' He warned himself.

'Where am I??' Namjoo asked as she tries to get out of the bed. 'Ya. Ya. Kim Namjoo! Stay there! You fainted on your way out. This is my place, don't worry.' Hoya said. Namjoo raises her arm and Hoya dodges while expected Namjoo to hit him. However instead, Namjoo grabs onto his arm. 'Kamsahamida, Oppa.' Namjoo thanks Hoya with a faint voice. Hoya relaxes his body and squeezes out an awkward smile. 'Don't worry about it, just rest alright, my parents are overseas so I'm basically home alone.' Hoya assures her.

Namjoo smiles and falls back to sleep while still grabbing onto Hoya's arm. Hoya places his other hand on Namjoo's hand on his arm. He smiles to himself and he knows he is falling hard this time...