Noona?

Someday it will be mine.

'Hyung! Don't let those people fool you the next time okay or else nobody, not even the heir of a shopping mall can save you!' Sungjong speaks as he check his nails. 'I told you they weren't making fun of me! They are our schoolmates, we should help them!' Dongwoo tries to defend himself. 'Chorong noona!!!!' Dongwoo runs to Chorong. 'Dongwoo ah!! How have you been!!!' Chorong pinces the boy's cheek lovingly. 'Noona, I missed you! Dongwoo exclaimed. The pair went on and on about how much they missed one another.

'Who is this person? Are you sure he is younger than Chorong unnie? He looks like a senior!' Yookyung asks Hayoung suspiciously. 'Unnie! That's not very nice!' Hayoung said. 'Er sorry.. I think you dropped this?' Sungjong stretches out his arm. He was holding onto Hayoung's favorite Stitch keychain. 'Ahhh.. it's stained with mud..' Hayoung pouts pitifully as she try to get the dirt off her stitch. 'It's just a keychain.. you can always get a new one right?' Sungjong rolls his eyes as the thing he cannot stand the most are pitiful looking girls. 'This is a different one! It's really special and you will never get it!' Hayoung exclaimed. Tear crystals was forming by the corner of her eyes. She bid farewell to her sisters and left. 

'Ya! Why were you so mean to Hayoungie?!' Chorong hits Sungjong on his shoulder as she questions him. 'People who are insensitive will NEVER get it.' Yookyung shrugs her shoulder and turns away. 'It's the truth! Why must she be so whiny over nothing? Fine, just get her to drop by my mall tomorrow after school, I'll let her pick whichever toy she wants alright?!' Sungjong said. 'YOU ARE SUCH A JERK!' Yookyung pushes Sungjong and walks off.

'Noona, noona, I think you have mistaken!!' 'Ya! Who are you? How on Earth am I your noona?!' Yookyung pushes Dongwoo's hand away from her shoulder and stares at him suspicously. 'Noona, I apologize on behalf of Sungjong. He is really a nice person. It's just that he was forced to grow up at a very young age. His father stresses him a lot and he learnt everything the hard way. That's why he seems really insensitive and selfish at times. But he really is a good friend. I hope you will forgive him. Don't be angry anymore alright noona. By the way, my name is Dongwoo.' Yookyung did not know what to say to this really odd person infront of her so she gave a slight bow, grabbed Chorong and walked away.

// At the same time //

'Sungjong ah! That was really too overboard. The keychain was given by Hayoung's younger brother. Her brother was borned with down syndrome and that was a gift from him when he graduated from his class as best student. Hayoung loved her brother a lot. However, a year ago, her brother met an accident as he was crossing the road and so that was the one and only gift Hayoung ever received from her dongseng!' Chorong explained. 

//continue //

'Unnie, why do you have such weird friends?!' Yookyung asked frustratedly. 'They are nice people when you get to know them.. Especially Dongwoo. He is really sweet!' Chorong hooks onto Yookyung's arm. 'Haha! How sweet can a man who likes to call everyone noona be?' 'What?! You mean he calls you noona as well?! He only calls girls who are close to him noona... unless... unless he likes you!!' Chorong pokes the latter's cheek as she teases her.

 

'He only calls girls who are close to him noona.. unless... unless he likes you!! - aiiish. I need to stop thinking about it. Ya Hong Yookyung! What's up with you?!'