Noona? [Part 2]

Someday it will be mine.

Sungjong was sipping from his packet of apple juice when something caught his attention.

'Isn't that Hayoung-shi?' Sungjong muttered under his breath. A beautiful girl was seated by a pond busily scribbling something into her notebook. 'I wonder if she is still affected by the keychain...' He wondered. 'Aisssh. Why should I bother? I'm not the one who spoilt it! Ya Lee Sungjong! Ya Lee Sungjong! Get a grib!' Sungjong slaps his forehead as he turns away from Hayoung.

One humid afternoon in class...

' He only calls girls who are close to him noona... unless... unless he likes you!!'  'What?! Who said that?!' Yookyung shot up her head in the middle of Chemistry lesson. 'Sorry teacher, I would like to be excused to the toilet. I don't feel so well.' Yookyung hurriedly left the class for a breather. 'Noooooona~ Noooona!' 'Aish Hong Yookyung! Get that voice out of your head!!' Yookyung hits her head repeatedly. 'psssst. Nooooona~~!!' The voice grew louder. 'YAAA. HONG YOOKYUNG!' Yookyung shouted really loudly; causing the teachers to peak their head out to the corrider. 'Oh sorry sorry!' Yookyung was flustered. 'Noooona!!! It's me!!' Dongwoo taps Yookyung on her shoulder. 'Are you okay? You seem really troubled. Are you sick?' Dongwoo places his hand on Yookyung's forehead. 'I... I am fine...' Yookyung stuttered and hurried away. 'Oktokeh. Is noona unwell?' Dongwoo was puzzled.

'Ayeee why is my face so red?!?!?!' Yookyung freaks out in the toilet. 'Noona, noona, are you okay inside? Answer me!!' Dongwoo knocks on the toilet's door. 'What are you doing outside? I'm fine!! Go away!!' Yookyung continues to freak out.

 

// So What is going to happen? It seems like Yookyung is falling for Dongwoo. But is the feeling mutual? Sungjong is still affected about the Hayoung issue. Could something develop from there?' Comment please!!! ^^