Could it be?

Someday it will be mine.

'Aishhh~ I'm going to be late for class!! It's all your fault Myungsoo Oppa!!' Bomi gushes at Myungsoo who was happily strolling behind her with his hands tucked in his pocket.  'Ya! I'm L~ L prince~ Araso?' Myungsoo bends down to Bomi's eye level and stares into her eyes deeply before smirking and strolling off to class.

Bomi and Myungsoo have been good friends and neighbours since young as their mothers went to highschool together.  Most of the girls in school had a crush on Myungsoo due to his boyish good looks and charming deep stares. However, most girls would eventually shun away from Myungsoo the moment he starts on how he believes he is an alien prince and that his real name is L. Bomi being his childhood friend, is the only girl in school who is willing to be associated with the Oddball. Although they do not have feelings for each other, Bomi's girlfriends - Chorong, Eunji, Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung believes they are destined to be together since she is the only one who could tolerate his out-of-the-world antics.

'Oppa~! Wait for me!!' Bomi calls out but Myungsoo was no where to be found. The petite girl drags her feet while cursing under her breath. 

'YOON BOMI, HOW DARE YOU STROLL INTO CLASS DESPITE BEING LATE FOR THE 4TH TIME IN A MONTH?!' Bomi's form teacher shouted across the hallway. Bomi quickens her pace and gives her teacher a sweet smile. 'It's never going to happen again, I promise!!' Bomi reassured her teacher and let of an embarassed giggle. 'Not this time missy, not this time. I am sending you for extra Community Service Practice this afternoon. Make sure you are on time!!' The teacher hands a slip of paper to Bomi before sending her back to her seat.

----- After school ----

'BOOOOOMIIII AHHHH!!!~ ' Chorong waves excitedly from the 'sisters bench' the moment she spots Bomi 3 metres away. The 'sisters bench' is located beside the basketball court; a usual hangout spot for the 7 girls also known as A Pink by the school. They are nicknamed A Pink due to their sweet images. 'Chorong Unnie~ I'm sorry but I can't hangout with you girls today... I have extra Community Service Programme to serve today...' Bomi pouts. 'Poor girl, it's okay, I bet you will have fun there!!' Chorong reassures her with a hug and Eunji joins in. 'I wish...' Bomi whines and walks away from her sisters.

'OKTOKEH!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!' Bomi quickens her pace as she head towards the Volunteering centre she was assigned to. 'Yoon Bomi-sshi, your duty today is to clean up the entertainment area before 7pm arasoh?' The secetary briefs Bomi about her duties. Bomi carries the mop and pail into the entertainment room and is determined to complete her duty diligently.' Afterall, it was for a good cause!' she thought. However to her amazement, the floor tiles were covered with dirt and the room had a misty smell. Bomi let out a sigh and started her duty.

Two hours have passed and the room was only half cleaned. She was exhausted and really needed a break. A connecting door caught her eyes and she decided to give herself a break and explore the centre. Bomi pushed open the door timidly. It was like a whole new world compared to her dark abandoned room! The connected room was brightly lit and smelled of fresh lavender flowers. Bomi closed her eyes and took a deep breath as lavender flowers were her favorite.

'And can you smile? Naega garajanha...~' A beautiful melodious voice was heard. Bomi turned around and saw two handsome young lad sitting by the stage singing. 'Is this paradise?' Bomi asked herself. The young man with especially small eyes caught her sight and she could not stop looking at him adoringly as he sang passionately. Bomi knew her heart was beating faster and she have never felt this way before. She has never seen somebody so passionate and sincere in her life. She simply knew he was a kind and sweet person. The two singers completed the song and Bomi clapped and cheered instinctively before realising she was the only one in the room watching them. 'Oh. Annehaseyo. I'm sorry for bothering you. Goodbye!' Bomi bowed and tried to move away quickly as she was embarassed. 

'Wait hold on!' The boys called out. 'Annehaseyo! My name is Woo Hyun! You can call me Cutie or Namstar! This is my hyung, Hamster Gyu! Don't you think he looks like a hamstar? hehehe~' Woo Hyun introduces. 'Ah~ Hello...' Bomi greets them awkwardly. 'Don't listen to him! He is being playful! I am Kim Sung Gyu and this is  Nam Woo Hyun. Nice to meet you!' Sung Gyu greets Bomi warmly. Bomi could not take her eyes off this beautiful person standing in front of her. She stared at him intently analysing him from head to toe. Sung Gyu sensed the awkwardness and scratched his head as he was embarassed by the stranger who kept staring at him. Woo Hyun sensing the atmosphere, 'haha~ so... what's your name?' He asked. It disrupted Bomi's thoughts and she was cut out off her daze. 'Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself. Hehehe. I am Yoon Bomi who is cleaning the next room passionately! Nice to meet you! The boys giggled at her adorble greeting. Bomi realised she has made a fool of herself once again so she bid her farewell quickly and went back to the dark mistly room.

'Aishhh... what was I thinking?! Oktokeh, he must think I am a pabo!' Bomi whines to herself as she grabs her blouse in front of her chest hoping to stop her heart from jumping out. Just then, her phone rang. 'Unnie... I think... I'm in love!' Bomi confesses.