Could it be? [Part 2]

Someday it will be mine.

'Gyu Hyung ! What are you staring at??' The puzzled Woohyun shooked Sunggyu. 'Oh! Er.. nothing.. I was just... thinking! That's right!' Sunggyu pats Woohyun on his shoulder before heading to the stage to pack up.

---------- Next day in school-------

'Woohyun ah~ The girl in the centre yesterday... Have we seen her somewhere?' Sunggyu asked. 'Anni? I don't think so? Weh? Hyung~ You like her right????' Woohyun teases Sunggyu and pokes him in his cheeks. Sunggyu smiled sheepishly and denied. Just then, Myungsoo appears with Sungyeol. 'All hail prince L!' the boys jokingly greeting Myungsoo. 'Rise brothers!' Myungsoo called out. 

'Oh! BOMI AH~~! ANNEHASEYO!' Myungsoo greeted his childhood friend excitedly. Bomi bows to Myungsoo and exchanged a quick glance at Sunggyu before switching her attention back to Myungsoo. 'Hyung~ Isn't that Yoon Bomi? Let's go say hi!' Woohyun pulled Sunggyu by his sleeve excitedly. However, he did not notice that Sunggyu's eyes were glued at the petite sweet girl's face. He did not say anything and simply stood there staring. As Bomi saw the two boys approaching, she ended the conversation with Myungsoo abruptly and hurried away.

'So she studies in our school... She seems so.. special?' Sunggyu thought to himself. Sunggyu is considerably popular in school especially since he was part of a clique known as 'Infinite'. The name came about due to the charming good looks for these 7 boys and their fans believe their charms can last for infinity.  Sunggyu has dated many beautiful girls in school and has been idolised by both male and female students. He is a humble young man with exceeding talent and leadership. Many of the juniors have fallen for him especially when his eyes form an adorable straight line whenever he smiles or squints. 

'L ah~ I need to speak to you in private!' Sunggyu places his arm over Myungsoo's neck and drags him to a quiet place in school. ' Please don't laught okay!! I understand that Bomi is your childhood friend.. and I understand that I haven't really spoken to her... but... I think I'm falling for her... Do you think I stand a chance??' Sunggyu grabs Myungsoo's hand and looks at him with pouty lips. Myungsoo stared at his hyung blankly before bursting out laughing. 'HAHAHA. HYUNG~ Quit fooling! You like yoonrilla? HAHAHA. You must be joking!!' Sunggyu said nothing and continue looking at Myungsoo. 'Ah, you are serious? Yoonrilla has never dated in her life you know? I have never heard her mention about a guy before either...' Myungsoo scratches his head as he explains.

'Ah, arasho, I guess I'm not good enough for my sweet angel. Thank You L~' Sunggyu waved to Myungsoo dejectedly and wanders off...