Moving in

I'm in love with my twin brother

Bold = English
Italics = Thoughts

--Daniel POV
“Daniel, let’s go play video games” Kaylee said cutely, jumping up and down.
I chuckled and held her by her shoulders to stop her from jumping.
“Okay, let’s go play video games”
“Yay~” she cheered, running up the stairs to the game room.
I laughed and walked up stairs, following behind her.
When I got in the game room, Kaylee was already putting a game into the Xbox.
She saw me come in and threw a remote control at me.
“Come play” she smiled cutely and jumped onto the couch.
I nodded and sat down next to her on the couch.
“Racing games?” I said, raising an eyebrow.
“Wae? (why?) You don’t wanna play racing games?” she asked, looking over to me.
“No, racing’s fine” I smiled.
We both chose out the cars we wanted to use and got ready to play.
Right when the green light flashed we both raced off.
Kaylee was in the lead at first, but she accidentally ran into a barricade and I raced by her car and passed the finish line.
I looked over at Kaylee and she put her remote down onto the floor.
She pouted cutely and crossed her arms, “No fair, I ran into the barricade”
I laughed and put my remote down next to me. I hugged Kaylee from the side and kissed her cheek, “Better?”
She blushed and nodded cutely, kissing me on the lips.
She was about to pull away but I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.
She grabbed lightly onto the collar of my shirt and I held her waist, pushing her gently down onto the couch, getting on top of her.
Just then we heard the front door open and close.
“Jae, I’m homeeeeeee~” Seunghyun said in a sing song-y way.
“Way to ruin the moment hyung” I mumbled jokingly, getting off Kaylee.
Kaylee chuckled and hit my chest lightly, “Rude much Dan?”
I shook my head, “Not at all”
She laughed and ran over to the top of the stair case.
“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~ I missed you !! Daniel was being such a meanie to me” she said cutely, running to the front door and hiding behind Seunghyun.
I widened my eyes in shock, “WHAT? I… WHAT?”
Seunghyun laughed and patted Kaylee’s head, “So cute” he smiled.
Kaylee smiled and hugged Seunghyun hyung tightly.
“Kids, help me bring some stuff inside” appa said, putting down some of Seunghyun’s baggage.
Kaylee and I slipped into a pair of shoes and went outside to grab some stuff.
“Hyung, what is in here?” Kaylee said, dragging a suitcase through the door.
“Yah, don’t drag that Jae, there’s precious stuff in there” Seunghyun said, taking the bag from her, checking for any rips or tears.
“What kinda precious stuff Seungii?” she said cutely, curiously looking at Seunghyun.
“N-n-none of your business” he stuttered, holding the suitcase closely to his chest.
“Hmph, araso (understood/okay)” she huffed, walking out the door to grab some more stuff.
“Phew” I heard Seunghyun sigh.
“Hyung, what’s in there?” I asked, tilting my head to the side in curiosity.
“Bimil (secret)” he said, putting his finger over his lips.
I chuckled and walked out the door to grab some more stuff.
--End of Daniel POV

--Seunghyun POV
“Hyung, what’s in there?” Daniel asked, tilting his head to the side in curiosity.
“Bimil (secret)” I said, putting my finger over my lips.
Daniel chuckled and walked out the door to grab some more stuff.
*fast-forward a few hours*
After bringing all my belongings to my room, I started putting things away.
“Hyung-ah, do you need help?” Jaehwa asked, popping her head through the door.
--End of Seunghyun POV

--Kaylee POV
“Ani, gwenchana (no, it’s okay)” Seunghyun stopped what he was doing and looked at me.
“Araso, kalgey (okay, I’m going)” I nodded and went to my room.
I walked over to my bathroom and took a long shower. After about 30 minutes, I went over to my closet and pulled out my Hello Kitty pyjamas bottoms and my Hello Kitty tee.
I went to Daniel’s room to find him lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.
I sat down on the edge on the edge of his bed and he smiled.
“Why hello there” he said looking at me.
“Daniel, I’m bored~” I whiled, lying down next to him.
“Well, I can fix that” he smirked, sitting up and leaning closely into my face.
“Yah, andwae (no)” I said, pressing my index finger against his lips.
“Aw, wae? (why?)” he whined lying back down.
“Because I said so” I said, laying on his arm and wrapped my arms around his waist.
“Aw, fine~” he pouted.
I quickly pecked his pouty lips and heard him chuckle as I buried my head into his chest.
“Yah Daniel, have you even showered yet?” I asked, looking up at him.
He shook his head.
“Ewwwwwww” I said, letting go of him and rolling off his bed.
“Go shower stinky boy” I teased and pointed to his bathroom door.
“Araso, araso (okay, okay)” he got off his bed and went to grab some clothes from his closet.
I jumped back onto his bed and laid there.
I heard him chuckle and I could tell he was shaking his head.
--End of Kaylee POV

--Daniel POV
Kaylee jumped back onto my bed and laid there.
I chuckled and shook my head.
I went to the bathroom and striped down, jumping into the shower.
After about 20 minutes, I came out of the shower and dried myself off before putting my clothes on.
I walked over to me bed with a towel draped over my shoulders and I heard Kaylee breathing softly.
I smiled and tucked her into my bed.
I dried off my hair and threw the towel I was using into the bathroom, closing the bathroom door behind me.
I slowly climbed into my bed, making sure not to wake Kaylee up, and pulled the covers over myself.
I wrapped my arms around Kaylee’s waist, kissed her forehead and went to sleep.
--End of Daniel POV

A/N
NEW CHAPTER !! YAY !! ^^
ah, sorry for taking so looooooong~
hope you guys like it =)