Umma approves....? o.o

I'm in love with my twin brother

Bold = English
Italics = Thoughts

--Kaylee POV
The minute I dropped my arms back down to my sides, Daniel held onto my shoulders and pushed me up against the wall.
D-D-Daniel, what are you doing?” I stuttered nervously.
He looked me straight in the eyes and leaned in.
“Kaylee-ah, saranghae (I love you)” he said.
Heh, I love you too Daniel” I said nervously.
“No, Kaylee, chinshimmyah (I mean it)” he said, looking seriously into my eyes.
“Ehh?” I asked in confusion.
“Nan Kaylee saranghamnida (I’m in love with you)”
My eyes widened in shock when I realized what he meant.
“But.. But you can’t” I said, shaking my head.
“Why not?” he asked.
“Because you’re my brother” I said, looking away from Daniel.
He put his thumb and his index lightly on my chin and tilted my head upwards, so I was looking into his eyes.
I blinked and nervously looked into his eyes.
He leaned closer and closer to my face until our lips were touching.
My first kiss !! I screamed in my mind.
I slowly closed my eyes and kissed Daniel back.
He moved his hands and held my waist.
My hands trailed up to his chest and I could feel his heart best with my left hand.
Daniel broke the kiss and looked at me, smiling softly.
I blushed and buried my head into his chest.
Daniel rested his chin and my head and chuckled, “Kaylee-ah, you have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that” he said.
I looked up at him in confusion, “Chincha? (really?)” I asked.
He smiled and nodded. I smiled back and grabbed his collar lightly.
I got up on my tippy-toes and kissed him. I smiled when Daniel kissed back.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held the small of my back.
“KAYLEE !! DANIEL !! DINNER !!” I heard Sharon yell from downstairs.
I broke the kiss and blushed again, “Let’s go Dan, dinner time” I said.
He nodded and put his arm over my shoulder, “Kaja (let’s go)” he said.
I closed and locked the balcony door and we headed down to the dining room.
Right before we headed into the dining room, Daniel took his arm off my shoulder, straightening his shirt.
I chuckled and walked to my seat. He walked in and sat down next to me.
“How was your day Kaylee?” appa (dad) asked, munching on some kimchi.
“It was okay, just like every other regular day at school I guess” I shrugged, putting some rice in my mouth.
“What about you Daniel?” umma (mom) asked Daniel.
He shrugged, “It was okay, nothing new” he said, putting some meat into his bowl.
I was about to grab a piece of meat when Daniel took a piece and put it into my bowl for me.
I looked at him and he smiled and continued to eat.
I saw umma and appa look at us and smile curiously at each other.
I just ignored it and continued to eat.
After dinner, I cleaned up and offered to wash the dishes.
I was washing the dishes when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.
I turned and saw Daniel resting his chin on my shoulder.
“Yah, what’re you doing? What if umma and appa see us?” I asked worriedly.
“Geokjeong hajima (don’t worry)” he said, burying his face into my neck.
“Daniel, Kaylee. Mwohae? (what are you doing?)”
Sheit” I heard Daniel mumble quietly.
Daniel quickly let go and we turned around to see umma with her hands on her hips, looking at us curiously.
“Oh, u-umma” I said nervously.
“Kaylee, finish up the dishes. Daniel, living room. Come to the living room when you’re done dear” she said sweetly, as Daniel followed her timidly to the living room.
I was finishing up the dishes when I heard Daniel yell something.
I quickly washed off my hands and ran to the living room.
“Daniel, gwenchana? (are you okay?)” I asked, sliding into the living room.
The minute Daniel looked up, he ran over and hugged me, sending us both to the ground.
“Omo, yehdorah, gwenchana? (kids, are you okay?)” umma asked, helping Daniel and I up.
I nodded and brushed of the imaginary dust off my clothing.
“So what were you yelling about?” I asked, looking at Daniel, then umma, and finally looking back at Daniel.
“Kaylee, umma approves of us being together” Daniel said cheerfully.
“Eh, chincha? (really?)” I asked, confused. “But umma, isn’t it a little odd, I mean, siblings dating….” I said trailing off.
“Honey, there’s something I have to tell you” umma said as she grabbed my shoulders lightly, looking into my eyes.
--End of Kaylee POV

A/N
hehehehe, another cliffhanger >=)
I'm sorry, don't kill me xP
I'll update as soon as I can, hope you guys enjoy ^^