It was only a dream, thank God

I'm in love with my twin brother

Bold = English
Italics = Thoughts


--Kaylee POV
He leaned closely into my face.
“D-D-Daniel-ah, w-w-what’re you d-d-doing?” I stuttered nervously, as he leaned closer and closer.
He smirked when he saw my nervous expression and swooped in and was about to kiss me when.....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I shot up and looked around.
I held my chest and sighed in relief.
“It was only a dream, thank God”
I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom in my room to wash up.

Let me introduce myself.
I’m Kaylee Chae. I’m 19 years of age and I was born on March 31st 1991.
I’m a tomboy kind of girl, and I always call older guys hyung instead of oppa and older girls noona instead of unnie.
I also have 2 siblings, my older sister, Sharon Chae, and my fraternal twin brother, Daniel Chae.
Kevin Kim is my best friend. I tell Kevin everything, and he’s the only one that knows my deepest secret..... I’m slowly falling in love with my own brother.
Kevin is also the only one who knows that Daniel and I are twins. No one knows that we’re even related. The rest of the school have compared our last names before, but otherwise they just think it’s a complete coincidence that we have the same last name.

Anyway, I finished washing up and I went over to Daniel’s room and knocked on the door. After not hearing a response, I stepped in and saw Daniel sprawled on his bed.
“Daniel-yah~ hyung, eerona (wake up)” I said pulling the covers off Daniel’s body. I blushed and quickly looked away when I saw Daniel’s bare chest, showing off his faded abs.
He grabbed onto me and pulled my down onto his bed, wrapping his arms around me.
“5 more minutes Kaylee~” he whispered groggily.
I felt his breath on the back of my neck and it sent chilled down my back.
D-D-Daniel, g-g-get up” I stuttered when I felt him pulling me closer into his chest, and burying his head into the crook of my neck.
“Mmmm” he mumbled into my neck.
“Yah, Daniel hyung, get up, or I’ll be forced to yell for noona to save me.”
“You wouldn’t” Daniel whispered tiredly, still lying closely to me.
“Okay, you forced me to do this…. NOO-hmph” Daniel covered my mouth with his hand.
“I’m getting up now, just don’t call noona” Daniel let go of me and I quickly got out of his bed and ran to my room, not looking back.
--End of Kaylee POV

--Daniel POV
“I’m getting up now, just don’t call noona” I let go of Kaylee and she quickly got out of my bed and ran to her room, not looking back.
I looked at the side of my bed where she was lying before.
Kaylee, why have you been acting so weirdly around me recently?
I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to wash up.
I quickly did my business, brushed my teeth and did my hair.
I walked over to my closet and threw on this outfit.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and headed down to the kitchen.
Sharon and Kaylee were already there.
Sharon was munching on some toast while Kaylee was putting her book into her backpack.
Kaylee looked up from her bag and saw me.
Her eyes widened and she hurriedly closed her bag.
“Noona, I’m going first. I have to, um, meet up with a friend to, um, to finish up some homework, yeah”
Sharon nodded, “Okay, have a good day at school then”
Kaylee nodded and left quickly, passing by me without a word.
I heard the door close and I sighed.
“Daniel-yah, what’s with the depressing sigh?” Sharon asked.
“Noona, Kaylee’s been so distant with me lately” I said pouting.
She walked over to me and patted my back.
“She’ll probably be close with you again in no time” Sharon said, comforting me.
I nodded and sighed sadly, “I’m going to head to school now” I said, heading to my room to grab my backpack.
I ran to the front door and put on my shoes.
“Noona, I’m leaving now” I yelled.
I walked out the front door, locking it behind me.
I quickly ran to school and walked through the front doors and saw Kaylee walking with David hyung.
“Dayday hyung~ Kaylee~” I yelled to get their attention.
They both turned around and I noticed Kaylee’s smile disappear when she saw me.
Ouch, that hurts I thought as I walked up to them, with a fake smile on my face.
“Hey guys, did you finish up your homework Kaylee?” I asked, looking over at her.
She nodded and looked away from me.
Weird, usually she would have said something with a really cute expre- wait… did I just call her cute…?
Yo, Drama, earth to Daniel Chae” David said, waving his hands in front of my face.
“Hmm?” I said, snapping back into reality.
“I said, class is going to start soon, the two of you should get to class now.”
I formed and “O” with my lips and nodded.
“Okay, Kaylee, let’s get to homeroom now” I said.
She nodded and walked off.
“See you at lunch hyung” I said, waving at David.
“Kaylee, wait up” I called, catching up with her.
--End of Daniel POV

--Kaylee POV
“Kaylee, wait up” Daniel called, catching up with me.
“Damn it” I mumbled.
“What was that?” Daniel asked, walking next to me.
“Nothing” I said, walking into class.
We both had the same homeroom, but luckily I sat in the back, while Daniel sat in the middle of the room.
I took my seat next to my best friend, Kevin Kim.
Hey Kaylee” he said with his cute Australian accent.
Oh hey, what up Kevin?” I said, leaning back into my chair.
Not much, how are things with you and Daniel?” Kevin asked, whispering Daniel’s name.
Ugh, doode, it’s hard to stop feeling the way I feel, y’know?
No really? Remember how long it took me to get over you?
Oh right… heh, you used to like me….” I said, scratching the back of my head. “But you don’t anymore right….?” I asked.
Kaylee, I’m still madly in love with you” Kevin said seriously, looking right into my eyes.
“E-e-ehh?” I said nervously, backing up, as Kevin leaned in closer and closer into my face. He smiled and broke out in laughter.
“H-hyung, you scared me” I stuttered, heaving a huge sigh of relief.
Hahahaha, sorry aha Kaylee, ahahaha you should have seen you’re face babe
I pouted and crossing my arms, turning away from Kevin, so that my back was now facing him.
Aww baby, I was just teasing” Kevin said, hugging me from behind.
“Hyung, you’re so mean
He hugged onto me tightly and nuzzled his head into my back.
“Hyung, stop. That tickles” I said giggling as Kevin kept nuzzling my back.
--End of Kaylee POV

--Daniel POV
I turned and looked into the back of the class.
I saw Kaylee pout and cross her arms as she turned away from her friend Kevin.
Cute~” I mumbled to myself.
“Did you say something Daniel?” my buddy, Eli, asked.
I turned my head and look at Eli, “Who, me?”
Eli nodded, “Oh, no, I didn’t say anything” I said.
“Oh, okay” Eli said.
I looked back at Kaylee and Kevin and saw Kevin hugging Kaylee from behind, nuzzling his face into Kaylee’s back. I saw Kaylee giggling happily with Kevin and I felt jealousy run through my blood.
For some reason I felt like pulling Kevin off of Kaylee and keeping her to myself, but I kept my calm and turned around when I heard the teacher walk into class.
Ugh, why do I feel the need to keep Kaylee to myself? Maybe it’s because she’s my sister…? I thought to myself, while Mr. Park did attendance.
--End of Daniel POV

--Kaylee POV
*fast-forward to lunch*
Class went by pretty fast today and I walked to my locker with Kevin.
Kevin-ah, let’s go down to the music room” I said, closing my locker.
“Araso, kaja (okay, let’s go)” Kevin said.
We walked down to the music room and saw Daniel inside.
Kevin threw his arm around my shoulder and we both walked in.
Daniel turned around and saw us walk in.
He smiled when he saw me and waved.
“Kaylee, what are you doing here?” he asked, walking over to me.
“Kevin said he wanted to come to the music room, so I got dragged along” I lied.
I looked over at Kevin and he nodded his head.
“I dragged her here” Kevin said smiling.
He took his arm off my shoulder and walked over to the grand piano in the corner of the room.
The room filled with Kevin’s playing.
I walked over and watched Kevin’s fingers glide smoothly over the black and white keys with ease.
Daniel came over and stood next to me.
Kevin started playing All Day Long, by ZE:A.

My love is gone...ijen neol...ijeullae

Neoreul ijeo, ijeobeoryeo, neoreul jiweo, jiweobeoryeo
Neoreul ijeo, ijeobeoryeo, neoreul jiweo, jiweobeoryeo

Neoreul saranghange neomunado huhwega dwae
Wae naman ireohgedo apahaneunji
Nae modeun geol da junge huhwega dwae
Niga miweojyeo, miweojyeo nal ddeonagajima

Bireomeogeul geudaega jiweojiji anha
Bireomeogeul ni moseub jakku deo-olla
Bireomeogeul nunmuri mareuji anha
Babo gatchi ni saenggagman hae harujongil

Bireomeogeul nae salme geudaen jeonbuga dwi-eotji
Baro oneul nae sone neowa hamkkehan chu-eoge
Jjitgyeojin sajineul bomyeo nunmul heullyeodo
Geudaeneun jeo meolli gane nal dugo ddeonabeoryeotne

Modeun geol jiweobyeoryeo modeun gil ijeobeoryeo
Naui mam soge neol goi mudeobeoryeo
Na babo gatchi neoman saranghanmankkeum
Nae geogjeongeun hajimalgo baby go and live your life

Neoreul saranghange neomunado huhwega dwae
Wae naman ireohgedo apahaneunji
Nae modeun geol da junge huhwega dwae
Niga miweojyeo, miweojyeo nal ddeonagajima

Bireomeogeul geudaega jiweojiji anha
Bireomeogeul ni moseub jakku deo-olla
Bireomeogeul nunmuri mareuji anha
Babo gatchi ni saenggagman hae harujongil

Geudaeneun jigeum eodie mweol hago itneunji
Geudaeneun jigeum jal salgo itneunji
Naega anirado haengbokhage haejul
Sarameun manheunde wae naman ireohge apeunji

Nae mameun ajigdo geudael weonhae I'm still in your love
Nae mameun ajigdo saranghae you're still in my mind
Nae mameun ajigdo geudael weonhae you're still in my heart
Honja namgyeojyeo ireohge ulgoman isseo

Neoreul saranghange neomunado huhwega dwae
Wae naman ireohgedo apahaneunji
Nae modeun geol da junge huhwega dwae
Niga miweojyeo miweojyeo nal ddeonagajima

Bireomeogeul geudaega jiweojiji anha
Bireomeogeul ni moseub jakku deo-olla
Bireomeogeul nunmuri mareuji anha
Babo gatchi ni saenggagman hae harujongil

Neoreul ijeo, ijeobeoryeo, neoreul jiweo, jiweobeoryeo
Neoreul ijeo, ijeobeoryeo, neoreul jiweo, jiweobeoryeo

Babo gatchi harujongil...


I sang the song as Kevin played.
I finished singing and Kevin ended the last note.
I looked at Daniel and he was clapping and smiling.
“Woo, bravo, bravo” Daniel cheered.
Kevin got up and stood next to me. He threw his arm over my shoulder again.
“Good job bud” he commented.
I smiled, “Right back at ya hyung~”
--End of Kaylee POV

--Daniel POV
Kevin started playing All Day Long, by ZE:A while Kaylee sang along.
The whole time she was singing, I was staring at her, just watching her sing.
Her voice filled my ears and I smiled softly while she sang.
They finished the song and I started clapping
“Woo, bravo, bravo”
Kevin got up and stood next to Kaylee. He threw his arm over her shoulder.
“Good job bud” he commented.
Kaylee smiled, “Right back at ya hyung~”
Once again I felt jealous.
I looked away from them and took a deep breath.
Okay, they’re just friends. Why am I getting so jealous? Breathe, Daniel, breathe.
“Daniel hyung, I did good right?” Kaylee asked cutely.
I smiled and nodded, “You did very good Kay~” I cooed, ruffling her hair.
She smiled and hugged me.
I hugged her back and I felt my heart racing.
“Hyung, are you okay?” she asked worriedly, as I held her tightly and hid my face into the crook of her neck.
I nodded into her neck. I took a breath and inhaled her sweet scent.
She smells so damn sweet~ I realized what I was doing.
I let go of Kaylee and looked away.
I’m gonna get back to class, see you guys there” I said, grabbing my back and walking out of the music room.
--End of Daniel POV

--Kaylee POV
“Daniel hyung, I did good right?” I asked.
Daniel smiled and nodded, “You did very good Kay~” he cooed, ruffling my hair.
I smiled and hugged him without thinking.
Daniel hugged me back and I felt my heart racing.
“Hyung, are you okay?” I asked nervously, as he held me tightly and hid his face into the crook of my neck. Daniel nodded into my neck.
Daniel suddenly let go of me and looked away.
I’m gonna get back to class, see you guys there” he said, grabbing his back and walking out of the music room.
I stared out at the door and sighed.
Kevin, did I do something wrong?” I asked curiously.
I don’t know boo, but we should get to class. Don't worry, it's probably nothing, babe
I nodded and grabbed my bag, following Kevin out of the music room.
--End of Kaylee POV