Hoya VS Woohyun

Nanny 911

“Please listen to me.” you said as turning your sight to the manager then to Sunggyu.

“I have watched you all along the day and…” you sighed heavily made them getting closer in curious.

“They are so.soo.soooo need the help.” You shook your head slightly.

“They are..” Manager sighed heavily after you.

“So what we have to do?” Sunggyu asked hopelessly.

“I have listed all of the wrongs and I already have a plan to do.” You let out your small notes.

“And…” you looked to them again.

“Maybe I have to live here for sometime due to my work.” You slowed your tone.

“W-Well, “ Manager glanced at Sunggyu.

“It’s okay. I already knew it. How long? 2 weeks? A month?” he continued as earning widen eyes from Sunggyu.

“I’ll stay a week first. If the result not good enough. It’ll be 2 or 3 months.” You looked at them both seriously.

“B-But—“ Sunggyu was about to speak up but quickly Manager cut him off.

“It’s okay. The most important is they would be prepared for being a mannered idol.” Manager added wisely.

“Okay, so I’m going to stay here start from tomorrow. Thank you for all.” You said quickly heading the front door followed by them.

“Good night, Manager, Sunggyu-ssi.” You bowed then left hurriedly.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

YOUR POV

 

*It’s really unbelievable! How come the guys who nearly passed their teenager’s period still act like that? Seriously. It’s a big problem moreover they are going to make their very first debut soon.*You thought hardly then switch on your laptop.

RANG!RANG!

“Yoboseyo?” You answered, didn’t pay attention to the caller ID.

“How was it, dear?” *Madam.*

“Yeah. I’m reading all about them you gave me.” You replied, scrolling down the mouse once more.

“Okay then, good luck with your mission!” she said and about to hang up but,

“Wait Madam!” you shrieked.

“Ne? What’s it dear?” she asked surprisingly.

“T-They all..” you paused for a while and took a deep breath.

“I’ve lied about my age…”

“You know, six of them are older than me..” you then said slowly under your breath.

“A-Ahh..that’s..” you heard her let out a sigh too.

“It’s just…kinda awakward for me..” you added.

“Well…I know…” You could feel a reassuring smile through her voice.

“You’ll get along with this dear, trust me. I’ll be here if you need my help, just call me okay?” she said brightly in comforted way.

“Hmm..” you replied.

“Now, get a rest, tomorrow will be a hard one. Good night, dear..” She said softly and hung up.

You stared at your phone for a while then to the papers you held. It’s their profile Manager gave you.

“I’m the one who have to call you all oppa.” You whispered as the memory a while ago popped out in your mind.

“Noona..?” you chuckled a bit as managing yourself to lay on the bed.

“Yeah..I’m your Noona from now on..” by that you fell to sleep.

End of YOUR POV

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Five Six Seven Eight!” the dance instructor showed them the dance step.

“Yeah, like that!” he continued as the boys keep going.

Until a couple minutes later…

“Okay, that’s good guys!” he clapped his hands.

“Sunggyu come with me!” he said again then walked out from the practice room, followed with Sunggyu behind.

“Ahh~~~” they all collapsed on the floor in fully tired.

“Share with me, Hyung~” Hoya sounded as pointing at Woohyun’s mineral bottle.

“Oh? I’m thirsty too, it’s just enough in one gulp.” Woohyun replied in uncared way.

“Stingy..” Hoya then murmured and looked away.

“BWOH? What did you say?!” Woohyun stood up immediately right after heard his clearly murmur.

“What? I said you stingy and you are!” Hoya shot him a glare.

“YAH! You wanna die?!” Woohyun lost his patience, quickly grab Hoya by his collar.

“I’m still older than you! You PUNK!” he shouted at Hoya’s face, ready to throw his clenched fist then the door slammed open.

“YAHH!!” You ran toward them hurriedly.

“YAH! STOP IT WOOHYUN!” Sunggyu also yelled after you.

You pushed Woohyun away from Hoya, made him fell to the floor.

“What’s happen?!” You frowned at them both.

“Who do you think start this first.” Woohyun replied in sarcastic way.

“Yah Woohyun! Watch out your mouth!” Sunggyu snapped at him. But he just mocked away.

“You, Woohyun go with me for a while.” You then said as reaching for his wrist.

“Aish!” he yanked it from you harshly.

“YA—“ Sunggyu was about to yell again but you signed him to stop.

“Come on Woohyun.” You said softly as squat down in front him. He looked away in irritated.

“I didn’t do anything wrong!” he said half shouted. You chuckled, made him turned to you in startled.

“Who said you are the wrong one here. I just wanna talk with you, that’s all.” You smiled and shrugged.

Slowly you got his face turned soften.

“Come on.” You held his wrist again, helped him got up.

“I’ll go for a while.” You mouthed Sunggyu then went out with him still kept in silence beside you.

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Ahahahaha!” You heard laughs from the practice room as you two getting near.

“Nah, don’t mind about what happened a while ago. Just say sorry and smile sincerely, you’ll get the nice feeling here…” you tapped his chest softly and smiled.

“W-Will I?” he asked you doubtfully then looked down to the floor.

“Trust me. Go.” Quickly you opened the door and signed him to go in.

As soon as the door opened, the laughs faded away. Everyone turned their sight to the door where Woohyun guy slowly appeared. He just stood there for a while then went toward Hoya direction slowly.

Hoya looked at him who getting near in dazed.

“H-Hoya, I’m sorry…” he then said, still looked down at the floor.

“What the—“ he chuckled to see Woohyun but then cut off.

“I’m sorry…I should share you my water before..” Woohyun continued as putting a smile on his face.

Instead of reply him, Hoya just kept silent in puzzled.

“So, how’s it Hoya?” You said, appeared in sudden from the opened door.

Hoya looked up to you in startled.

“He said that sincerely, can’t you see that?” You asked again as tapping Woohyun back.

“N-Ne..sure..” he murmured and looked down in uneasy.

“I shouldn’t said that word too..” he continued softly. A smile formed on Woohyun lips.

You gave a wink to Sunggyu who just stared at you from a while ago. Quickly he looked away, smiled and blushed.

“Okay, stop with the flamboyant scene, let’s go home!” You announced then followed with squalls from the others.

“I really want to sleep!!” Sungjong shouted happily.

 

A moment later you all finally arrived.

“Oh? Manager would sleep in our room?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu in surprised.

“Ne, she is going to stay here for a week. Well, I think it’s no need but—“

“It’s okay, Hyung.” Woohyun quickly cut him off and shrugged.

“B-Bwoh?” Sunggyu didn’t get what Woohyun just said.

“I said it’s okay.” Woohyun smiled and walked away.

“BWOOHH??”

 

_ _ _ _ _

“Here’s your room.” Sunggyu opened the door for you.

There you found a wide mattress already laid on the floor with nighttable at the corner.

“Sorry, it may not look like girls…” He said shyly half whispered.

“Ahahaaa..” you chuckled a bit made he looked away, his ears redden.

“It’s okay Sunggyu-ah..” You smiled and about to get your stuff in but quickly he help you, made his hands made a light brush with yours.

“Oh?” you paused for a while. A strange awkwardness rose between you two out of sudden.

“I-I’ll help you.” Sunggyu said shortly, dragged your stuff with him. You just stood there for a while in confused. Slowly your hand reached for your chest but quickly you shrugged that thought off of you.

“H-Have a rest.” He said again then passed you out of the room.

*T-There’s nothing odd gonna happen here…* you thought firmly as locked the door behind you.

 


heyy, another updates! thank you for keep on reading this story guys! uhuuuu! i'm gonna put love storehhhh in this sooonnn, enjoy!! ^____________^