The kids! Ouhhh...

Nanny 911

“Iye..she already here…” you heard manager’s voice getting near.

And, another guy appeared. Immediately you stood up and bowed.

“Annyonghaseo..Lee Kyung Mi-imnida..” you said politely.

“A-Ah, ne..Kim Sunggyu-imnida..” the guy in front of you replied and bowed.

“Nahh..let’s us take a seat first.” Manager then sounded as sat at the couch again. Then that Sunggyu guy took a seat between you and manager.

End of your POV

 

“He is the leader..” Manager introduced you as tapping Sunggyu back.

“Ohh..” you nodded in understand and smiled.

“S-So, where are they..?” you asked Manager innocently.

“T-They..??” He looked confused in sudden as turning his sight to Sunggyu, but he just shrugged.

“Y-yea..the kids..” now your turn being confused of them.

“A-Are you meaning….” Sunggyu doubtfully looked at manager.

“Them..??” he continued as pointing at the guys on the floor. You turned to the direction he pointed. There were sat six guys, looked at you innocently and smiled.

“A-Ahh…T-Them..??” you shrieked in sudden. Surprised heard clearly in your tone but then quickly you held it back.

“Ahahhh…” you laughed nervously.

“There’s a matter, miss?” Manager detailed your shocked face. You looked up to him and smiled awkwardly.

“You look so young than I thought.” He continued and laughed.

“Aahhahhah..” you laughed awkwardly, went along with the manager, didn’t aware that Sunggyu guy stared at you in puzzled.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“You didn’t say about this, Madam.” You reported, a little bit irritated.

“Ah? Did I? Ohmy, sorry dear… Maybe I forgot due to the bunch of works. But the introduction went well right?” sounded the other line.

“Thanks to God, yes…” you replied as nicely as you can, but actually your face sullen already.

“Ahaha, good! Just get them along with you according the Nanny 911 rules, we have talked about this, right?” You could hear clearly her happy tone through the phone.

“Ne.” you answered shortly.

“Hahaaa then, good luck, dear!” by that she hang up.

“Ughhhhh!!” you hit your own head in irritated.

“I have never a single experience to face the kids before, moreover the teenagers like them?!!” you whispered to yourself, gritted your teeth in worried. Then, a knock dispersed your thought.

“Lunch is ready~” You heard manager sounded. Quickly you got out from the bathroom.

“O-Oh..ne..” you smiled then straightened your clothes and your neatly hair-bun at the back your head. You walked toward the table. There were already the guys and Sunggyu guy, waiting for you.

“I’m sorry..” you smiled but then there you found them detailed you from the head to the toe. You wore this skirt http://dresshollywood.com/images/products/nyd/items/nyd7299.jpg paired with this shirt http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/454214873/Korean_women_casual_shirt.jpg and your odd thick-blurry glasses. You did this actually for faking your age. It wouldn’t be easy to believe a 20 young woman already take a role in take care of kids, moreover giving them suggestion and all.

“Okay then, let’s eat..” Manager then sounded and smiled.

Soon, the eating scene went ‘well’ , no one dared to spoke up. Your eyes looked around in wandered.

“Errm..Ehem!” You then sounded, cleared the throat loudly. It’s your time to begin anyway. You’re a nanny here.

“Oh, well, I haven’t know them one by one..” you said as staring at them all.

“O-Oh, ne! That’s right!” Manager responded brightly as putting down his spoon.

“Let me introduce you,” he continued.

“He is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.” He pointed to the orange-colored hair guy.

“Annyonghaseo…” you gave him a nod. He just flashed you a smile.

“And he is Jang Dongwoo.” He pointed a guy beside Woohyun. *Haaha, that guy looks cute with that dino-hairstyle.* You chuckled to yourself.

“Annyonghaseo!” he greeted and smiled widely.

“Annyonghaseo..” you smiled back.

“And then, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Ho Won, Lee Sungjong and Kim Myungsoo.” He pointed at the last guy who looks so emotionless.

“Kim Myungsoo-imnida..” he bowed a little.

“Hmm..” you nodded and smiled after the last guy has been introduced.

“Nice to meet you all, I’m Lee Kyung Mi-imnida, I’m here to be your friend.” You bowed then once again staring to all of them.

“How old are you?” your eyes googled at the sudden question.

“N-Ne..??” You looked up to see the last guy named Kim Myungsoo waited for your answer flatly.

“O-Ohh…” you pick-pluck your fingers under the table.

“W-Well, I’m…” you eyes rolled around, tried to find the right answer.

“Uh..??” Manager got close to you to hear your answer clearly.

“I’m.. in the same age as him!” You finally lied, pointed Sunggyu who sat beside you.

“Me??” Sunggyu’s turn became surprised.

“N-Ne!” you nodded eagerly and smiled nervously.

“Noona!” someone then shrieked, you turned and saw a cute thin guy smiled widely toward you.

“N-Ne..” you smiled back then quickly turned your sight to your lap.

“Woahhh, I don’t think you’re such this young! Ah, but it must be something misunderstand here,”  quickly manager took out his phone about to dial the nanny 911.

“No!” you shrieked in sudden, earned an odd stares from the others.

“W-Well…I may young in age but I’m full experienced!” you said, tried to depend yourself.

“U-Uhh..” manager piercing his eyes, still couldn’t believe you fully.

“Well, honestly I’m graduated with my Bachelor in age 18.” You explained. *That’s true!* You shrieked in your heart.

“Then, I’ve been recruited by the nanny 911 right after my graduating and now I’m 22, so…” you gulped hard before continued.

“I have an experienced about three years before.” You lied again.

“Ahh…” Manager then nodded, a little smile formed in his lips.

“I see…” he continued as tapped his chin. *Fiuhhhhh~~~* You sighed in relieved.

“Hahaha, okay! Just forgetting the scene just now, let’s eat!” he then announced and smiled widely toward you.

“A-Ahahahh..N-Ne..” you replied, quickly looked down to your lap again. *I’m dead!*

_ _ _ _ _

 

Soon, eating scene finally finished. It was not awkward anymore and you started to enjoy it. You helped Sunggyu cleaned the table when the guys started fooling around in the living room. Your psychology instinct straight know the situation.

*The kids are not helping the older.* you thought professionally.

“Let me take a handle of these.” Sunggyu startled you by took the plates you held.

“O-Oh..thank you..” you smiled and followed him to the wash-bashing.

“Well, the kids…” you began as helping him dried the plates. He did the dishes.

“Hmm?” he sounded, focused at the plate he washed.

“Do they always like that?” you asked carefully.

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu turned his sight to you.

“They never help do the dishes??” you asked again.

“Well, it will be the danger situation if they do the dishes.” He chuckled a bit.

“W-Wae?” you frowned, got interesting with the topic.

“Once manager and I told them to do the dishes, it was end up with 6 plates and 2 glasses broken.” He said and chuckled again.

“Omo! How come?” you turned to him who still didn’t bother look at you.

“Kids.” He shrugged.

“Kids?” you frowned. “But they all are teenagers.” You stated. “Or maybe already over.” You continued.

Sunggyu turned to you again.

“That’s the matter. I don’t know why they still act so childish even we are near to our debut.” He sighed then back to the plates.

*That’s right. Madam already told me the whole things a while ago through the phone.* you thought.

“Well, after the kids go to sleep, I need you and manager to gather in the kitchen, there’s something I want to talk about.” You said wisely then dried your hands.

“Okay..” Sunggyu replied and you went away.

 

“Kids~~~” you called them out. They were still shouting, playing around in the living room.

“OMO!” you shrieked immediately.

“Stop it! Stop it!” there you found Ho Won pillowed Dongwoo face.

“Ho Won!” you shouted as pulling his arm made he fell to the back.

“Uh!” he turned to you. “Wae??!” his eyebrows furrowed in startled.

“You can kill him!” you raised your tone in panic way.

“Ohh??” Dongwoo who startled by your voice, put away the pillow on his face.

“Wae??” he asked you two innocently.

“Noona pull me away! She said I’m killing you!” Hoya stood up in irritated.

“Uh?? What’s killing? We are just playing killing-killing but not real killing.” He explained, still on innocent face.

“Oh, God!” you snapped your forehead. *What actually these guys doing in such this age??!!* You sighed in relieved then looked at them again.

“It’s over now, you guys have to sleep. Come on.” You helped Dongwoo to stand up.

“B-But--” they growled.

“No buts. You have a practice tomorrow.” You said as looking at the big timetable plastered on the wall.

_ _ _ _ _

“They seriously…” you held your breath to continue the sentence.

“They?” Manager titled his head, waiting for your words

“Sick…” you said under your breath.

 

 


woahhh, 12 subbies! thank you so much guys~~~ ^___^ welcome new subscribers! and thank you for commenting lovely readers~~~ enjoy! muachhh! >______________________<