Nanny is coming~~~

Nanny 911

“AHHHHHHHH!!!”

“What’s that?! What’s that?!” Manager walked hurriedly in zombie style.

“Hyung help meeeee~~~!!!” Sunggyu shouted while trying to hold Sungyeol arms.

“Yahh! Sungyeoll!!” Quickly Manager pulled him away.

“Ahhh!!” Sungyeol kept on struggling to get loose.

“What the heck are going on??!” Manager asked, still holding Sungyeol arms.

“He tried to punch Myungsoo!” Sunggyu replied, quickly dragged Myungsoo away with him.

 

A moment later…

“He said, first he just wanted to play around with Myungsoo…” Sunggyu explained, looked at the both who got punishment, stood by one foot, holding their ears in irritated.

“Then?” Manager folded his hands on his chest, didn’t bother to look at them.

“Myungsoo refused, he said want to sleep more but Sungyeol  forced him and yeah…” Sunggyu let out a sigh.

“…Okay, we have no choice then.” He said after  a while then took out his phone.

“Oh? What are you doing, hyung?” Sunggyu looked at him in question mark.

“Calling nanny.” He replied briefly.

“Ah..” Sunggyu nodded in understand. Then took a look to both punished guys. There, they still exchanging death glare.

“Yah.Yah.Yah.” Sunggyu tore the staring. Quickly they looked down again.

“Yoboseyo?” the other line answered.

“Ah! Yoboseyo!” Manager replied then stood up from his seat.

“I’m…………..” then he walked away, didn’t let them heard the conversation.

“Hhh…” Sunggyu heard sighs right after Manager stepped out from the kitchen. He turned around and saw they already stood by their feet.

“YAH! WHO SAID YOUR PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN FINSHED?!!” he snapped at them immediately who quickly lifted a foot again.

“Aishhh…” they groaned.

“My foot’s cramping, hyung~~~” Sungyeol gave him his puppy eyes but failed.

“Who told you to fight each other?? I don’t care!” he said in uncared way then walked away.

“HYUNGGGGGG~~~!”

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Ah, ne. It’s sounds so serious. Ne. Ne. We’ll send one there tomorrow. Iye. Good morning.”

Tep. You looked at ahjumma in front of you in fully attention.

“We have an order.” She said and smiled. You lifted an eyebrow.

“Order?” you questioned.

“Ne. Oh, that’s right.” She smiled again.

“Why not you got apply directly in practical since you already very good in theory..??” she asked brightly.

“B-BWOOHH??” Your eyes widen in surprised.

“G-Get practice..??” You said in disbelief.

“This early Madam..??”

“Ahahaa, Kyung Mi-ssi..” she laughed a bit.

“It’s okay, by your natural instinct plus the knowledge you have got, it wouldn’t be that hard.” She gave you another smile.

“It’s your first chance. Give your best as a challenge.” She told you.

“A-Ah..ne..” you nodded slightly.

“So, this is your mission then. Please go to this address tomorrow.” she handed you a piece of paper.

“O-Ooo..” your mouth shaped an O in understand.

“I hope you luck.” She said again as gave you a tap on your shoulder.

“N-Ne Madam. K-Kamsahamnida…” You smiled awkwardly then stared at the paper in your hand.

*Practice…this EARLY..??!*

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Hoya! Put down that thing!” You’re not gonna eat it!” Manager said right after threw a glimpse on him.

“Sungjong! Stop running around! My head dizzy already!” he said again as continued read the newspaper he held.

“AHAHAHA! YOU STUPID!!AHAHAHAA!!”

“I WON!! AHAHAH! YOU STUPID!!”

“YOU STUPID!!”

“YOU!!”

“YAH! Slow down the voice!” Manager finally shouted out made the room became quiet immediately.

“Hhh..” he sighed then back to the newspaper he read.

But a minute later…

“Ahaahaa…you lost again!” a voice whispered.

“I won, you lost! Ahahaha!” soon their laughs got even louder again.

“Aish! Y—“ manager about to gave them his another yelled, bell of the front door rang.

“Ohh..?” Everyone in the room stopped from their doing.

“I’ll open the door!” Myungsoo quickly got up and walked toward the front door.

“Sunggyu hyung home!” Sungjong declared by himself then ran toward the front door too.

Sunggyu went to market that time.

“YEEEE!!” the other followed but then their happy squalls turned to quiet in instant.

“Annyong~~~” A girl voice sounded made manager jump from the couch. Hurriedly he went to the front door.

“Oh, annyonghaseo, Sir~” you bowed politely.

 

YOUR POV

 

“Is it the right address..?” you mumbled to yourself as checking again the address in your hand.

“I guess so.” By that you pressed the bell button.

Klek. You heard door being opened. And a guy appeared.

“Annyong…” you greeted. But the guy in front of you just stayed in confused. Soon, another steps came near and you found other guys in average age same with the guy in front of you appeared their head, took a look on you.

*OMO! Why so many guys here??!* You gulped hard as threw them an awkward smile. But they just stood innocently.

You stepped back for re-reading the address but it’s true. You about to speak up then a man older than all of the guys in front of you appeared.

“Oh, annyonghaseo, Sir~” you greeted first and bowed.

“Ahh…Lee Kyung Mi, right??” he asked as pulling the guys away who looked at you like you a new type of alien.

“A-Ah…ne..” You answered and smiled as wide as you can.

“Come in, come in…” He wide open the door for you.

“N-Ne…” you bowed again as pressed your thick-blurry glasses against your nose.

*Where’s the kids..??”

 

_ _ _ _ _

You walked in slowly to their apartment. Well, actually that place nice enough to being lived but the big mess caught your attention.

Shoes was scattered around before the living room. Books not in the bookshelf. Even underwear at the corner.

 

“Please sit down..” Manager pointed the couch.

“Ah, ne..” you bowed a little and sat. The guys you met early just kept silent, still watching on you. Feeling weird, you gave them an awkward smile.

“Hmm…” You smiled as waving a little. But, instead of replied they just tilted their head to the side, frowned a bit.

“Ah, here your drink.” Manager put a cup of tea in front of you and took a seat.

“A-ah..ne..kamsahamnida ahjussi..” you turned to him.

Like knew what your confused about, he turned to the guys.

“Why are doing just standing there? Give your greeting.” Manager eyed them. Quickly they straight up and smiled widely.

“INFINITE-IMNIDAAAA!!” They chorused together. You almost choked to laugh to see their instant of behavior changing.

“Ahh, ne…” You bowed a little. Then they took a seat on the floor, near the couch, watching you and manager began the conversation.

“So…you are from Nanny 911, right..?” he asked brightly.

“Ne. And I’m here to help you out.” You smiled, he nodded.

“Oh, well from a while ago, I haven’t seen the kids yet—“ You just spoke when then have been cut of the another rang of the front door bell.

“Ah, excuse me.” He excused his self and walked toward the door. You nodded again and saw manager gone. Looked around the room then your sight caught the guys again. There they still watching on you in silence.

“Hmm..” you smiled again. But now, they replied your smile.

“Hmm…” they sounded.

“Iye..she already here..” you heard manager’s voice getting near.

And,

 

 


here, another update ^___^ maybe i'm gonna update two chapters today, enjoy chingu-ahh! and oh! welcome nes subbies~~~ and thank you guys for commenting! ^_____^