SMILE 9

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Hospital, 7 years ago

Joohyun weak body lying on the bed with tubes and machines attached to her. She had loss conscious for days since the incident happened. She slowly opened her eyes where she hear beep sound. She look around with her one eyes open and she realise that she is not in her room. She tried to lifted her right hand but failed. She feel so weak. Then suddenly she saw a nurse enter her room and walk approaching her. She look shocked and glad at the same time. 

"Are you awake miss?", the nurse asked her after she put down something on table besides her. "I'll call a doctor", she left after she said that. After few minutes, the same nurse come with a doctor with her. The doctor start examining Joohyun and he write something in Joohyun medical chart after he asked few question to Joohyun. She still didn't response, she only answer him with her body language. Then the doctor leave her with the nurse.

"My mom", Joohyun said weakly. It still hard for her to breath, let alone to talk and move. The nurse come closer to her and listen carefully to what Joohyun want to say. 

"My...mom", Joohyun gather her strength to repeat her question. The nurse face turn gloomy when she hear Joohyun question. She tried to hid it, but Joohyun already saw her gloomy face. 

"My..mommm", this time Joohyun said with a little force. She tried to move from her bed. "Miss, you still cannot move", the nurse try to hold her from moving. 

"No.. I want..my..mom..dad..", Joohyun insist to move and she pull out her ventilator from . She start crying, she know something bad had happened to her parents. She crying so hard and she want to jump down from her bed. The nurse had no choice and she push the emergency button and after few second, a doctor and nurse enter Joohyun's room. They hold her on her bed and trying to calm her down. The same doctor asked something from the nurse and he start injected something to Joohyun. After few minutes, Joohyun body start become weak and she fell asleep after that.

It's been a week since the incident happened. Joohyun parents died on the accident scene. Joohyun was saved by someone who passed by the accident scene that night. They called an ambulance and doctors managed to saved her. She loss too much blood on that time, but her injury not too major. Doctor believed that Joohyun still didn't regain her conscious because of the shocked. 

Joohyun kneel in front of her parents grave. She still can't believe that she had loss both her parents. She still remember how they happily chatted few nights before. The accident night. Her parents laughter and smile flashing on her mind. She cried again. She hug her mom grave, then she hug her father's. 

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry dad. It's all my fault. I should die instead of you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry", she said in between her sob. She cried her eyes out. To release everything that she had been hold since the time she know she had loss her parents in the same time. She keep blaming herself. It was raining but she ignore it. She want to die. She want to be with her parents. She let the rain pouring on her.

"How I'm gonna live without you mom, dad", she tighten her hug which she was hoping she is hugging her parents. Her parents which she really missed. She stay there for about 3 hours before she stop crying and said "Wait for me mom, dad. I'll be with you sooner". She give her last bowed to her parents and weakly stand on feet and drag her feet leaving the cemetery.  

____

PRESENT

It's been few days since her last encounter with Irene. She still can't forget Irene's sad eyes until today. She has been contemplating whether she want to apologise to the latter or not since she feel she's the one to be blame for the restaurant incident. She think that she had taking everything so rush. She supposed to approach the older slowly and befriend with her naturally, but everything went wrong when she rushed everything. Now she think Irene will avoid her if she appear in front of her. She feel frustrated. She rubbing her face harshly and let out a little scream.

She can heard someone knocked on her door. She was expecting Seungwan to discuss about Joohyun. She walk approaching the front door and unlocked it. Seungwan greet her with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter