SMILE 15

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi didn't say anything since they back from her dance practice that evening. She locked herself inside her bedroom after she said she tired and want to rest in her room. She even skipped her dinner and it make Irene worried. She want to knock the younger bedroom door, but she think maybe Seulgi just need some rest, so she let her be. 

Irene is doing her work at living room when suddenly she saw Seulgi come out from her bedroom in her usual disguise outfit. She rose up from the floor and approaching the idol. 

"Are you going somewhere?", the older asked. Seulgi turn to her after she close the door behind her. She nod weakly.

"Are you hungry? I made your dinner. Let me heat it for you", she attempt to leave to go to kitchen, but Seulgi stopped her. Irene raise her brow.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry", she said.

Irene observing the taller. "Wait for a while. Let me get my hoodie. I go with you", Irene said. But once again her steps stopped by the younger.

"No need. I just wanna be alone for a while" Seulgi weakly said. She didn't look at Irene at all. Her eyes fixated on the floor. 

"Seulgi", Irene concernedly called. The younger lift her head and she know that face. Irene was worried. But she don't know how to explain to Irene about how she feel right now. She bring her hands to Irene's shoulder. She gently pat her.

"I'm okay. I just want to get some air to clear my mind. Don't worry. Don't wait for me. You can go to bed early", she softly said. With that, she walk out from her apartment leaving the confused Irene.

Clearing her mind?, Irene questioning inside her mind.

-----

Seulgi drag her feet to park near her apartment. It almost 10pm but the park still filled with visitor and people. Some of them are exercising while others just simple having their walk alone or with someone. Seulgi strolling around the park without any destination. She just let her feet dragging her to anywhere. 

She wake from her trance when she hear a couple talking about ice cream. She turn to her right and saw an ice cream truck . She suddenly remember about her ice cream date which she and Irene supposed to have the earlier evening. 

"I forgot about it", she muttered. She rubbing her face harshly. 

She walk leaving the truck and find an empty bench. She sit on it. She really regret that she missed her chance to have a date with the older just because of her silly feeling that evening. She bring her leg to her chest. She hold it tight. Something is happening inside her chest and she hope it will reduce if she hold her leg near her chest. She look up to starry night sky. 

I love sky so much, Joohyun words come to her mind.

People start leaving the park since it almost midnight. Seulgi's mind still thinking about Suho and Irene and she decided to stay there for another hour until she calm her mind a bit at least. She think her mind will clear after she sleep that evening, but she was wrong. The image still hunting her until this moment. Like she said, she don't like this feeling. 

After a while, she pull out her phone from her pocket and she check on clock on her phone screen. It passed midnight already so she decided to head back to her apartment since she has schedule tomorrow. 

Seulgi carefully unlock her apartment front door and slowly get inside her apartment. The living room now is empty without Irene presence. Maybe she already sleep since it already passed midnight. She contemplating whether she want to knock on Irene's door or not to apologise for forgetting their date. She decide to just go to bed instead. She will talk to Irene tomorrow. But how she gonna face Irene tomorrow? She had ignored the older since this evening. Now she feel guilty for being overwhelmed by her feeling. Meanwhile Irene's awake when she hear Seulgi's room door closed. She glance at her clock, 1am.

"Did she just get back?", she whispered.

-----

Seulgi wake up earlier than usual that morning. She do her morning routine and decide to go to kitchen to make breakfast for her and Irene since she not seem can get back to sleep due to her restless mind. She's sleepy but she just can't sleep. Irene awake when her alarm went off. She pull up from her bed and do her morning routine. She walk out from her room and stop in front of Seulgi's room. She contemplating whether to knock Seulgi's door or not. She wondering if the idol already wake up or not. She think she will wake her up later after she make breakfast. She walk towards kitchen. Imagine Irene's suprised face when she saw Seulgi is already there. The idol take her seat after done cooking. Irene walk approaching her.

"You wake up early", Irene break the silence. Seulgi lift her head and saw Irene stand in front her. 

"Oh. Yes. I just couldn't sleep. I made breakfast for us", Seulgi simply replied. She feel really weak today. Her body feel unwell. Irene scan the table and she saw pancake on the table. She take her seat across Seulgi. Seulgi is eating with her sleepy eyes.

"Are you okay?", Irene concernedly ask. She never see Seulgi like this. The idol had been like that since yesterday and it really concern her. "You look weak. Do you want me cook for you?", Irene softly asked.

Seulgi slowly shake her head to right and left. "I just sleepy. Sorry for make you worried", she replied. Her eyes still on her food. 

Seulgi lift her head and look at Irene "..and sorry for forgotten about our date yesterday", her gazes soften when Irene look at her. 

Irene smile "It's okay. We can make it another day. You need rest too". She replied softly. Seulgi continue eating her food. Irene also do the same. She take a glance at the younger every seconds.

Irene seems really into her phone today. Her phone keep buzzed indicating that she receive a message. Seulgi saw Irene keep exchanging message with someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter