SMILE 2

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, were you looking for me, Eonni?" Seungwan talked to the girl who currently stand at her left side. 

"Yes. I have something to ask you" said the girl elegantly. 

Seulgi can't help herself when she found out she keep staring at the girl who Seungwan called 'Eonni' since few seconds ago. She keep repeating the same word over and over in her head. 

So pretty. 

Seungwan glances at her new friend who didn't blink,move and talk since just now. Then she smirk. 

"Kangseul. Hello" she waves in front of Seulgi face. To wake her up from her trance.

Eonni turn to Seungwan friend when she saw the former waving at the girl sit across the former. 

Seulgi shift her gaze and looking down when her eyes meet with Seungwan's friend's eyes. The moment fly so fast but she can saw Seungwan friend smile at her. 

Seungwan chuckles by the scene happened before her eyes. 

________

"Okay then. I'll see you later" Seungwan friend waves at Seungwan before she takes her leave.

Seulgi follows her steps from the corner of her eyes until she disappear.

"Joohyun eonni so pretty isn't she?" Seungwan said break the silence.

Seulgi turn to her friend and muttered silently. Joohyun.

"She is our beloved student council vice prez, Bae Joohyun sunbaenim"

Bae Joohyun. What a pretty name.

"She so pretty, smart, kind", Seungwan lean closer to Seulgi before continue "I heard her family so freaking rich too" then she pull back after finish her words.

Joohyun.

Joohyun.

Joohyun.

--------

Seulgi walk out from bathroom with only her bath robe and towel on her head after take her shower. She dry her wet hair diligently. 

Her phone chimes indicating someone text her. She approach the small table besides her bed and took her phone. She unlock it and saw Seungwan name on the screen. She open inbox app and read her friend message.

Seungwannie : Yo KangSeul good morning. What are you doing? 

Seulgi : Nothing. Why?

Seungwannie : Lets meet up tonight. 

Seulgi : Why?

Seungwannie : What do you mean why? Is to celebrate your new house. 

Seulgi : Is that necessary?

Seungwannie : Of course it is. Do you wanna make it at your house? 

Seulgi : Nope. Just meet outside. I don't want you to ruin my new house. 

Seungwannie : Aww KangSeul that's hurt. Okay. Let's meet up later. Lets eat meat. Meat meat. :)

Seulgi : Oo. Later. I'll text you later. 

------------

Seulgi sit on her computer table that afternoon after her lunch. She open Google search web and typing something. 

Bae Joohyun

She hope for some miracle to happen at least after 7 years. This has become her daily routine. Everyday after lunch, she will sit on her computer table and seach for the same name. If she is busy during lunchtime, she will make sure she do it bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter