SMILE 4

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Joohyun were staring at each other when Seungwan approached them. Smile still plastered on Joohyun face. 

"Oh KangSeul you're here", Seungwan said broke the silence and slightly tapping her friend shoulder. 

Seungwan gesture made Seulgi shift her eyes to the shorter. Joohyun also turned to the younger.

"Otteokaji, I still have some works to do", Seungwan said. "...Think you can wait till I finish? But I'm afraid the other clubs will finish their activity when I'm done", Seungwan continued then look at her wristwatch.

"Oh. It's okay. You can show me tomorrow if you're busy", Seulgi replied. Slightly disappointed.

Seungwan tilted her head and nudged the older shoulder. Joohyun look at her and give her the 'what' look.

"Eonni, what are you doing? Busy?", Seungwan showed her cutest face.

Joohyun raised her brow, slightly gazed at Seulgi and back to Seungwan. 

"Not really. And why we're you asking?" Joohyun asked.

Seungwan smile and said " Do me a favor, Eonni"

Both girls looked at Seungwan in confusion. 

_____

Both girl falls in silence and awkwardness as they walking through the hallway. Seulgi suddenly stop walking. Joohyun stop too when she realized the younger stopped and turn around facing the younger.

"I'm sorry. You may go if you are busy, Sunbaenim. I'll look around by my own and if not, I may ask Seungwan to show me tomorrow. Sorry for taking your time". Seulgi said and bowed.

"Aniya, it's okay. I'm not that busy", Joohyun replied. She walk foward apporaching the transferred student. 

"Come, let's go, I'll show you around." Joohyun continued and she pull Seulgi by her arm. Then she link their arm together.

Seulgi lifted her head and look at the girl besides her while being drag by the older. Reminder, this is Seulgi first day of school and this is the second time she meet Joohyun. So it quite suprise the younger when Joohyun link their arm together. Seulgi can feel her blood rush to her face that time and her cheek feel hot.

Maybe she love skinship. Seulgi thought.

"Do you like singing?" Joohyun asked Seulgi while her head still faced in front. Suddenly remember their main purpose. 

"ummm.. not really. But I love music. It brings me peace.", Seulgi think and answered. She glanced at the older from the corner of her eyes. She can see the older really comfortable with their current position. Seulgi is not that really touchy person and she is not fond with skinship but during that time, she feel comfortable and she like it.

"Really? Is sky for me.", the older said.

"Ne?" Seulgi asked. 

The older turned to Seulgi and said "I love sky so much. It brings me peace. Seems like I flying high when I see sky. It so pretty". She told Seulgi with so much excitement in her voice. Then she smiled brightly.

Seulgi heart skipped a beat for the nth time that day when she see Joohyun bright smile.

And you're so pretty, Joohyun-ah. - she said in her mind.

----------

Seulgi woke up from her sleep in confusion that morning when she heard someone bang at her front door so loud.  She didn't expecting anyone today. 

"Who the hell is that?" she mumbled.  She took her phone placed on her bedside table. Dead.

"Oh, I forgot to charge it last night", she mumbled again. 

She pulled up her body from the bed and slipped her slipper on her feet and walk out the room. Tried to gather herself and walk straight to the front door. She peek from the door hole and saw her bestfriend on the other side of the door. Still banging the door real hard. 

"Be p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter