CHAPTER 6: IT'S NOT ME

A HAPPY ENDING? I HOPE [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS LATER 

Seunghyun POV 

Why? Why did he do that to me?

Why did he replaced me?

Am I not perfect enough for him?

Does my love is not much for him?

I gave everything for him. Did I do something wrong?

I need explanation, I need to know why, I need to know what did I do wrong, he can't do this to me, I'm pregnant with his child, what I'm going to do if he leaves me??

But I haven't had a chance to talk with him since last two weeks, he avoids me.

FLASHBACK ON

A WEEK AGO

"Bae I want to ask you something, this is important."

"What hyung? Hurry up i'm leaving, I have to meet someone now."

"Bae, why are you avoiding me? And who's the-"

*kringg*

"Yeoboseo, okay, okay. I'm almost there, byee"

 

​​​​​​YESTERDAY

"Bae, we need to talk."

"What now hyung? I just got back from YG, I'm tired."

"This is important Bae, I want to ask you something"

"Can we just talk later? It's past midnight and I just wanna sleep, why do you keep bugging me??"

"How we gonna talk later if every morning you always dissapear without saying a word? I just want to ask some questions and you just have to answered it!"

"Shut up! Stop all this nonsense, I'm not avoiding you. And can you just calm yourself up and don't be paranoid?!"

FLASHBACK OFF

I don't care, I have to ask him, I need explanation, I've been left hanging and it stressed me up. 

It's 6 p.m but he still hadn't come home yet, the other members are upstairs at their rooms I think. I sit at the sofa in the living room patiently, carresing my belly that starts showing, I smiled to myself when I remembered that I see it two days ago for the first time. I still can't believe there's a living human inside me, Youngbae must be excited for it, I hope so. While waiting for him I think some ways to tell him about the news, honestly I'm still scared, the way he always ignored me these days gave me so much negative thoughts running through my head, but Dr. Park said I have to stay positive and less stress so my baby will stay safe and healthy, so I shrugged off the negative thoughts and believe him (as long as I still can)

But the last incident... I don't know what to feel, I felt numb, hopeless, no life, my heart felt torn apart, crashed and been dumped in a trash, they don't just kissed.. but.. tried to 'play' in the car, I can't stand to watch it, I felt betrayed, I wanna cry when I accidently saw it, but I can't cry infront of my manager, not this time.

Suddenly.

 

 

 

VROOMM

He comes home! Finally!

SEUNGHYUN POV OFF

"Bae you come home" Seunghyun walks closer towards Youngbae, but Youngbae avoids him while heading to upstairs.

"Bae, I wanna talk to you, don't left me hanging again, please" Seunghyun plead.

But Youngbae just ignored him and went into their room. Seunghyun followed him and decided to settle this matter at their room.

"Dong Youngbae, I speaking to you, why do you freaking ignored me?!"

"What Seunghyun?! I'm ing tired right now and you're here telling me I ignored you?!"

"Yes! You ignored me adn left me dumbfounded not knowing what I do wrong, And I can't stand it anymore you have to tell me. Who.is.that.girl?!"

"What girl?"

"Don't you dare try to fool me with that face of yours! That girl, the one you kissed in the car! Two weeks ago!" 

"Ouh so you saw us?" Youngbae smirked.

"What's the meaning all of this Youngbae?? What did I do wrong to you?? Does I'm not a good lover to you? What does that have and I don't have?!"

"Watch who's you talked about Seunghyun, she's my girlfriend! And what did you do wrong to me? I should've asked you first. Why did you do that to me? Seunghyun?? Why?" Youngbae said looked hurt

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Do you think I don't know?" He walks to his closet and takes out an envelope and throws it to Seunghyun

"Wh-what is this?!" He said after looked at the pictures inside the envelope.

"I should've asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter