CHAPTER 4: SOMETHING STRANGE

A HAPPY ENDING? I HOPE [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK OFF

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

I woke up by a perfume scent. That is Youngbae's favourite perfume. No our favourite perfume, He rarely use the perfume unless he wanna hangout with me or any special event with me, but today he use it and i can hear he's humming some random music. I open my eyes seeing him getting ready to go out somewhere, I called him before he reach the dooknob.

"Ah, Hyung you're awake."

"Where are you going Bae?" I asked him.

"O-oh I'm going to meet my friend, and maybe I come back home late, tell the others neh?"

"Okay, but why are you using thi-" 

*ringtone

He looks at his phone and immediately answer it.

"Yeoboseo? Okay, okay wait a sec."

"Hyung I'm sorry my friend has arrived from the airport, i'll be back late okay?"

"Okay."

 

He left me. 

Maybe he's busy right now, I shouldn't tell him yet, maybe after this last concert.

Wait...

I have an appointment with the doctor! What time is it? 

9:25?! Oh no, I have an appointment at 10:00!

I have to hurry.. 

SEUNGHYUN POV END

Seunghyun nearly tripped on his own feet, he hurriedly wears his shoes and grabs his car keys. He doesn't tell his manager yet about his pregnancy he really wants Taeyang to be the first one to know about the news. Speaking of the devil, suddenly his manager appeared from nowhere infront of Bigbang's house.

 

"Where are you going Seunghyun?" His manager asked.

"Oh my, Hyung,you startled me! W-why do you come here?"

"You didn't answer my question Seunghyun, where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna go somewhere to get some fresh air."

"Really? With a wig and thick jacket on? You wanna go to the mall? Why didn't you tell me? I can bought you there."

"No, I'm not heading there, I'm going to..."

"Hospital?"

"W-what?? Nooo.."

"Don't lie to me Seunghyun I know you very well, don't you think I didn't notice you keep spacing out after you discharged from the hospital the other day. What's bothering you Seunghyun?" His manager asked concerned.

"Don't worry hyung I can handle it. Just a small matter. That's all." Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter