CHAPTER 5:REALLY?

A HAPPY ENDING? I HOPE [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEUNGHYUN POV

"Seunghyun come here, lay down first, we gonna check your baby's condition." Said Dr.Park while smiling at me. Jeez his smile never fades away jist like Bae :)

I lay down on the hospital bed and lift up my shirt. Thank goodness I'm at the hospital. If not don't you ever dream i'll easily show my skin accept for Bae, Oh I wish he could accompany me now. But it's okay he promised to me this evening he will be at home before headed to our rehearsal, I hope he didn't break his promise, he never does that to me. :)

"Okay Seunghyun just like the other day i'll scan your belly using this stick and we will see your baby, but first I'm gonna put this gel first and it's a little cold, bear with it okay?" 

Yah it's so cold! Did they always put it in the freezer or what?

Dr.Park starts to scan me using that 'stick' after a few sec I finally can see my angel, a beauty, she's still tiny but cute actually. Dr. Park said that my blood preassure is normal, and she's in good condition. Then, I can hear her hearbeat, beating. It's beating fast but actually normal in this state. Her hearbeat is like a new melody to me. A melody that i'll never get bored with, it's more precious than my arts that costs millions of dollars that I have at my pension. I smiled endlessly looking at the monitor I love this sight so much. But when I take a look at my manager, his face changed. His face frowned meaning he's still in disbelief about the things that happened now. He stand up from his chair looking at the monitor then looking at me and he looks back at the monitor, he tried to say something but cat got his tougue. He decided to sit back at the chair beside me. 

After scanning, a nurse gives me a tissue to wipe out the gel at my belly. I sit on the hospital bed after Dr.Park finished scanning my belly. Then I look at the monitor, it has a picture of her, I said to Dr.Park that I want that picture. Of course I'm gonna save it at my wallet and look at it everyday :)

"Okay Mr.Kim this is it. This little dot here is Seunghyun's baby, he is currently 16 weeks pregnant which it's a big surprise for us doctors."

"What do you mean-"

"Don't interrupt me Mr.Kim I haven't finished talking yet. In the hospital reports we've found that they're some people that's same just like Seunghyun means, they can get pregnant usually at first they didn't notice it untill they have and get pregnant. It's not really a strange thing to happen, let's just say Seunghyun is a rare and unique person."

Rare and unique?? Wth did Dr.Park just said about me??

"As me and my team look through the reports we found that usually male pregnancies can happen but the infant will not last long the longest that have been recorded is only until 13 weeks but looking at Seunghyun now there are no complication that will affect the baby. And after I ran some tests and scans I found out that Seunghyun's man and woman's part worked functionally, that's why there are still no complication on your pregnancy, usually when the carrier is pregnant only one part is functioning while the other part is getting weaker, and the chance for the infant to live is low."

I carresed my belly and said in my heart 'my baby is fine thank god, I will always keep you stay healthy and please, never lose hope on me, stay with me until you're born. We can live together with your appa Youngbae.. I hope so...'

"But still, the pregnancy is still early so you have to be very careful, at this stage if you lost your step, maybe something worse will happen to you or the baby, your pregnancy is risky Seunghyun, I don't want anything happen to you or the baby. I advice you to don't do much activities, eat a healthy meal, don't eat much junk foods if possible, make your own meal, it's more healthy and safe. Don't pick up heavy things it will risk your pregnancy more."

I nodded

"And Mr.Kim please take a care of him, or tell his lover, at this stage it's very risky anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter