Chapter 5

The Curse of the Spider
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all sat in silence staring into nothingness.  They hadn’t really moved since Taehyung told them the situation they were in.

 

“So,” Jungkook decided to speak up.  He looked at his friends, who all looked uncomfortable and scared.  He was also a little spooked, but he was more confused than anything.  “Should we start looking around or something?  If we can find out why it’s dangerous here then maybe we can hurry up and leave.”

 

“It’s dangerous because it’s haunted.”  Hoseok spoke up, voice shaking.  “You saw what happened out there.  They appeared and disappeared!  Like I thought our school was ed up, but I’ll take our weird dinner situation over ghosts any day.  You’ve seen how it goes right?  They haunt you and kill you!”  Hoseok was terrified, and rightly so, but he was starting to scare the girls.

 

“But Taehyung said-”

“I don’t care what Taehyung said!”  Hoseok cut Jungkook off.  “If you wanna go exploring this haunted place you can go.  I’m going to stay right here, where I know it’s safe.”

 

Jungkook sighed.  It was hopeless.  Hoseok was terrified of horror movies, so he wasn’t expecting much from Hoseok, but he hoped the others would join him.  He looked up hopefully at the others.

 

“I’ll go with you.”  Gahyeon stood up and grabbed his hand.  “I want to get out of here as soon as I can.”

 

One by one they all got up and agreed to go.  Eventually it was just Hoseok who was left sitting on the ground. 

 

Hoseok whimpered as he stood up since he didn’t want to be left alone.  “If I die, I’m going to haunt you all.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

After agreeing to meet back in the same room they all ventured out.  Gahyeon went with Jungkook, Hoseok, and Sua.  Dami, Namjoon, Handong, and Jin formed a group.  Jimin, Yoongi, Siyeon, and Yoohyeon followed Jiu.  Taehyung walked off on his own before anyone could follow him.

 

Gahyeon held Sua tight while Hoseok cowered behind Jungkook.  They were walking up the stairs to the second floor.

 

“Stop clinging to me!  I can’t walk!”  Jungkook complained.

“Shut up and keep walking!”  Hoseok snapped.  “I can’t do horror.”

 

Jungkook huffed but kept walking.  When they reached the second floor they froze.  Hoseok dug his nails into Jungkook.  They girls moved behind the boys.  Once again the hallway lights were flickering, but this time instead of the girl with the doll they saw a ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter