This Feeling Cme Again

Don't Wanna Try

 

>>Prev Chap

It is 12.15 at night. The dorm is in peace. All the boys are in deep sleep. But someone wake up at that time. And he is Wooyoung, who make his way to the kitchen to take a water. He sit on the kitchen counter snaping out. His gaze is nowhere to be found. But something cought him. Nichkhun wake up too. He walk towards Wooyoung who still in shocked and suddenly hug him. Wooyoung eyes couldn’t more widen. He was so shocked by Nichkhun sudden act.

“Wooyoungie~ I miss youuu”

“N-Nichkhun let go”

“No, I miss you sooo much Woo”

=Woo Pov=

Aish.. why this person so much of mistery?

“Khun… Wake up!! Shhhh”

I tug on him lightly hope he will release me for this an awkward and a sudden hug. Then he really pull away from me but his eyes were closed? Eh?

“Yah YAH!!”

Actually I want to help him from falling down to the floor but I was already on top of him and what a surprised me is he keep closed his eyes. I get up and help him to his own bed. I lay him on his bed, cover him until his chin, and I sit by his side while keep an eye on his sleeping figure. I tought to my self.

“Is he drunk or  what? But he is not look like a drunken people.

He also stay in the dorm all along? Ah, i remember! He must’ve talk in one's sleep. ckckck. you don't changed Khun” 

I can't look away from him. I keep looking at his peace face. He look so handsome tough he already getting old. But i wonder what he is going with Victoria this past two years? Are they alredy had a child? Ah, whatever with this. Now back to focus at learning his face again. How i wish is a real when he said that he really miss me.  

#Several Minutes Later

He begin to stir. Woah woah he rub his eyes. Is he wants to wake up at this time. And see me like this watching him sleeping. NO!

"Uh Oh he wake up. He wake up Wooyoung. Huh! What to do? What am I going to do and what am I going to say?"

Kyaa~ he sit up and already catch my existence. Im in danger.

"Oh.. Wooyoung!!"

! he recognize me. Okay he not stupid Wooyoung. Keep cool Wooyoung keep COOL.

"mmm.. Hey K-khun"

Stupid stuttering!! He must be thinking im a weirdo now.

"what are you doing in here Wooyoung?"

"Ah. I-I see your light was still on, I tought you awake. But y-you're not and i want to go out you're awake"

I smile awkwardly.

"I can't sleep in the dark Wooyoung. How you can forget about that?"

"Oh yeah? Sorry then for wake you up."

"Nevermind."

I turned my body want to go out from here soon. But before i make a step I feel my wrist being taken by a big hand but it fells so soft and I shivered just because this touch. So I turn my body to find a brown orbs looking serious into mine. 

"'I think you have something to told with me Wooyoung!"

What he say? Oh i hope he don't start to another conversation with me.

"w-what?"

"I said you've something to told with me don't you?"

Unlucky me, he already say it. And i feel like i want to run away right now. I hope he can't realise it. Amen.

"N-no. No, Im not. What make you think i have?"

"I just feel it."

So he does not realise my blushing face. Thank God.

"So you wanna go to sleep again? or do you mind to accompanying me here?"

"W-what do you mean? I sleep with you?"

"who said that you sleep with me? but if you want you have my permission tough. hehe"

I fee like my blood now rushing on my face.

"I don't like I wanna sleep again Wooyoung. Will you stay here?"

He sais that with those puppy eyes? it's hard to reject it if he keep that face!

Why you doing this to me Khun? How dare you treat me like this? You make me want to kiss you right now. 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear my precious reader sorry for the late update.

I found it hard to me to write a fic while i still need to care about my other problem at school..  *hyu~*

And sorry if later you cought me late again at update this fic. I have my final Exam next week. Wish me luck guys~

Oh~ for information i a little bit change the previous chapter. Because i corrected just now. 

 

Please Enjoy!! ^O^/
And drop your comment bellow if you have any advice or your opinion of every chapter :>