What happen?

Don't Wanna Try

 

>>Prev Chapter

=Woo POV=

Chansung got the door and when i see the sight of that someone my eyes got a little bit wider and my mouth a little crack open.

"Nichkhun.."

There are he is standing nerveousness like he is also shocked too to see my face, again.

Taecyeon introduced everyone and come my turn to shake his hand, my heart beat faster. I try my best to smile to not make everyone put a suspicious to my nervousness but it comeout worst. We are shaking hand a little longer. Maybe Nichkhun feel same way with me. We missed each other.

But even i’ve miss him so much I think that I have to hate him now. He married with someone who not me and then the worst we lost contact about two years. Two years  ago I was heartbroken, lifeless, and what you thinking about a heartbroken person? yeah it is me for two years ago. I make my self can’t live without Nichkhun. I make my self being like a loner . I make my self like no one else lived by me beside me. Oh~ I hate my self that time. But as time goes by, im thinking and thinking. If im going to live like this, I just make my self more saddest and more fall in the dark. I want to be a dancer. A famous dancer.

So I started to work hard to reach my  goal. And here me now, im in the group called 2PM. I have been trained about a year.  From this group i started to make a friends too. There is Junsu, My hyung. Taecyeon, the big teeth. Junho, the eye smile. And Chansung, the big maknae. There is one person named Jay. But Jinyoung hyung told him to  become a solo singer not in the group so he is not with us now.

And now the story was tottally different. Nichkhun. He make all the story different. He come again. What makes he come back to Korea again if he already married with Vic- *tch* Victoria? How could he join to 2PM without trained? Why he even meet me again?. Uhh.. I hate this. I have too much questions in my head. I want to talk with him. And let him explain everything.

=End POV=

=Normal POV=

After knowing at eachother. They begin to rehearseal. They have to because they will debut in a month later. So eachday they just keep rehealseal rehearseal and rehearseal, not too much talking. But a human have limitation. They can tired of rehealseal, so Jinyoung let them have a day off. They so using of it. They not waste no time and choose to take a nap.

It is 12.15 at night. The dorm is in peace. All the boys are in deep sleep. But someone wake up at that time. And he is Wooyoung, who make his way to the kitchen to take a water. He sit on the kitchen counter snaping out. His gaze is nowhere to be found. But something cought him. Nichkhun wake up too. He walk towards Wooyoung who still in shocked and suddenly hug him. Wooyoung eyes couldn’t more widen. He was so shocked by Nichkhun sudden act.

“Wooyoungie~ I miss youuu”

“N-Nichkhun let go”

“No, I miss you sooo much Woo”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nichkhun said was like drunken people. But he is not. So whats up with him?

Hello everybody~ long time no see..
I really deep sorry~ I really dizzy think about this story. This is going not in the way in my mind. But I think I have to update this story. So this is the result .. Hope you not disappoint on this..
Oh, think I always late to update I tried to update twice today..

Soo.. Please Enjoy!! and don't forget for commenting guys~ sorry again to make you wait *bow*