Don't Go~ I Beg You

Don't Wanna Try

Hey guys.. Im Baaaack... dun dun dun~
So sorry i really late to update this fic..
this is because of my test.. i don't have time to writting.. im a slow writer..
so forgive me yeah? 
if there is a words that you not understand, im sorrry.
Please enjoy~

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 

"Kajima~ Nichkhun kajimara~"

 

That was the words that wooyoung keep in his heart. His heart scream to not let his best friend and his secret lover. His heart wants to beg to Nichkhun that his can't live without him. His heart really wants to take Nichkhun to somewhere far from that Victoria . But, thats just what his heart desire. Just his heart desire. His logica not let him do whats his heart wants. Even this hurting him so much.

"Woo, you've to come"

Said a man holding a wedding invitation.

"But Khun, i cant"

"why?"

"I have to take care of junsu hyung. He was sick"

"okay wooyoung, if that what you want to do just do it. Do whatever you want, and forget what im just saying"

"Nich- Nichkhun is not like that"

"so what? you more caring with those junsu then your bestfriend who was inviting you to his wedding?"

*shouting*

"it's jus-"

"No no wooyoung, please. I don't want to argue with you. This is up to you, i will not force into you. But try to come woo. I will wait for you"

 With that Nichkhun left Wooyoung.

"Nichkhun~  don't go. Please don't go. I lie to you.”

“I lie to you because i don't want to attend that wedding"

“I don't want to"

 Wooyoung mumbled and his eyes start to shed tears. The tears who always flood just from that thinking of nichkhun being with that victoria.

 

 #the wedding day

 Wooyoung was  in the middle of using his suit. Wedding suit to be exactly. He wear one by one those clothes with strengthless. He is weak just from that thinking. How he can doing this if he is weak from just thinking. The answer is he doing this for making his bestfriend happy. Yes, Nichkhun was really hoping that wooyoung is coming. He wants to share his happiness with him. But he don't know if wooyoung sad about this.

"woo, do you really wants to do this?"

"I don't know Junsu hyung. I just feel have to do this. You know he really want me to attend.So i want to make him feel satisfied if i did"

Wooyoung said in low tone.

"How about your feeling? you must really hurt right now."

 *silent*

"I will happy if he happy hyung. Im done. You must've dinner alone tonight hyung. Maybe i will home late~."

 So wooyoung going to his car and drive to the wedding place.

 

 #At the wedding place

 It is a romantic place. A place that have flowers smell because white roses in everywhere. A place that was perfect for a wedding. Wooyoung walked in- in slow pace. And then he take a sit at first line, enough for khun to recognize that his little bestfriend already try to attending the wedding. The room was already filled with peoples and so that the event begin. The the bride and the groom was walking towards altar. Nichkhun eyes was searching someone. And the someone is at first line who show his weak smile to him. So Nichkhun smile in relieve that his bestfriend really attend his wedding.

The events going so slow and so boring for wooyoung. He just quite the whole time. Just smile a bit or wave hand when khun look at him. After khun look away he back to silent mode and thinking other thing to cheer him up.

 

#2 years later

Time passed and this time is two month after the wedding. Since khun have married, he automatically have to separate with Wooyoung. And there is a difference with wooyoung since that day. He live normally but a bit talklessly and so low of energy. As if there a part of him had missing. But Woo never talk to other. Even to Junsu, his friend also his hyung. He really like a cat that had lost her catty. He never caring at people who tell him whats wrong with him. And just like that he spent his day.

 Day passed to week then month than 2 years had left and now have formed a great Wooyoung really great Wooyoung.

There’s standing a man who has his dancing suit with his hyung talk randomly. This time more calmy and harm, so alive. Wooyoung now is a dancer, a professional dancer. He have a lot of award in his cupboard. And he begin to moving on in love. He slowly forgetting his love to Nichkhun even it is hard.

Oh we have to know that khun and wooyoung lost contact since the day khun left.

Wooyoung now more lifely than before. He has been move in at the lively apartement with his new friend exept for Junsu who was his bestfriend since a long time. So happy than before. But in certain time he still think about Nichkhun. And still dream about Nichkhun.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N : is it good? nice? terrible? horrible? or not satisfying you? COMMENTING~