Chapter 5

Don't Wanna Try

>> Prev Chap

=Woo POV=

"So you wanna go to sleep again? or do you mind to accompanying me here?"

"W-what do you mean? I sleep with you?"

"Who said that you sleep with me? but if you want you have my permission tough. hehe" I feel like my blood now rushing on my face. 

"I don't like I wanna sleep again Wooyoung. Will you stay here?"

He said that with those puppy eyes? it's hard to reject it if he keep that face! Why you doing this to me Khun? How dare you treat me like this? You make me want to kiss you right now

. =END POV=

=Normal POV=

"I don't like I wanna sleep again Wooyoung. Will you stay here?"

“What are you going to do if Im not stay or if I stay?”

“It is up to you youngie. I will glad if you wanna stay. Or if you are not….Im not force you.”

“Okay okay I will stay with you, I want to talk to you either.”

“Thank you Wooyoung~ You are my everything~”

Nichkhun hug Wooyoung lightly and said

“You are my everything” in a whispered tone.

“Your What?” Wooyoung loosened the hug than look into Nichkhun’s eyes with shocked face. 

“What?”  Nichkhun pretending that he don’t say anything. And set a flated expression.

“Tch. Nevermind. Maybe just my illusion.” Nichkhun Chuckled with what Wooyoung had say. 

“So, what do you wanna talk about.”

Nichkhun grabbed Wooyoung’s wrist and patted his empty side to make Wooyoung sit on it.

“I just want to know your live the last two years ”

“Yah. That will be a long long story. Do you really want me to tell you?” Nichkhun Whinning. 

“Yes. And now tell me.”

“Okay, if you said so~”

“Two years ago Im married with Victoria and we move in to Thailand after that. We gots our honeymoon there and my Grandmother wont me to be my Dad’s subtition as a Director at his office. I really busy because of that. This is the reason why we lost our contact.”

“Grandma?” Wooyoung tought and giggled in his mind and nodded in understanding and then suddenly frowned. 

“What about Victoria if you are busy?” Nichkhun move his eyes to meet with Wooyoung’s.

“She was busy too with her salon. We seldom meet.” Wooyoung widened his eyes because of what he hear and immediately said the word which is unexpected.

“So you still virg- oops.I mean you still don’t have child?” Nichkhun chuckled at his dongsaeng innocentness.

He laid his body and Wooyoung do same. Nichkhun then caressed Wooyoung’s hair. Wooyoung seems surprised with his hyung action but let him.

“We seldom meet Wooyoung. At first I really hate my Grandmother because she force me to work work and work. She likely processing me to not meet with Victoria. She keep tell me that Victoria is busy with her job and I should stay all day at office. Strangely, my feeling towards Victoria get decrease. I realize that Im not truly love her. I realize that I can married with her is because I want my mom happy. My really loves with Victoria she told me that and she wish that I can marriy with her. And finally Im married with her. But we not like a normal couple that spent time with eachother but instead at the ther way.”

“Is it enough to answered your question?” Wooyoung nodded his head and then smile curved at his lips.

He was happy because Nichkhun long explained about his not good relationship with Victoria. Nichkhun was happy to because he finally can hold the man that he secretly love to after a long awaited. Nichkhun move his hand from the latter hair and wrapped his arm around the younger. It startled Wooyoung and he can’t help but blushed madly. The younger shyly hugged back by connecting his arm around Nichkhun and rested his head in the crook of Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiled widely because the shyness f his lovely dongsaeng. Silently took over them. But not an awkward anymore. Nichkhun tightened his hug, bring Wooyoung even closer.

“You know Wooyoung? Sometimes I really wants to know why my grandma loves you a lot than me. I really jealous Woo~” Nichkhun break the silent with a slight joke, wanting to hear the other voice again.

“Don’t be. She was a really nice grandma. Beside me, you are also loved by her Khun!”

Wooyoung loves how Nichkhun embrace him tightly he even started to loves Nichkhun warm body and his sweet and comfy scent. He sniff in his scent and make a more pleasant position by wrapped his arm even more to absorb Nichkhun’s warm more.

“Um, maybe she like me better than you, because im too adorable you know?” Nichkhun chuckled again to Wooyoung cuteness.

He ruffled Wooyoung hair and a whinning come out from Wooyoung’s lips and Wooyoung pushed the older hand roughly.

“Hey, What are you doing to my hair?”

“Hhehee.. Yes you are adorable Woo. No wonder my Grandma loves you a lot. And don’t blame me if I am do this”

Wooyoung blink rapidly. And his mind processed what are the meaning of the word

“do this”

“Do what?” His tought.

But before he could dig an information, a lips, a plump lips one landed onto his cheek. And you now. He got IT know.

“Nichkhun kiss me? Kiss ME!! Hell yes. In the cheek. :C.” but, Yeah he don’t need to blame Nichkhun because he like it even his red crimson cheeks tell that if he wants more of it.

But, what can Wooyoung can do? In the other hand, Nichkhun was happy now.. happy because he feels so fully satiesfy now.. his yearning to his lovely dongsaeng and the most person he want to hold like this before was now granted. He really don’t want to erase his smile from his lips and if he could stop the time he wanna stop it right now.

“Now sleep Wooyoung. We have a long day tomorrow.”

Wooyoung smile his very real wide smile before drifting in to the dreamland. The older one was tightened his embrace and nuzzled his nose into the younger’s fluffy hair. They both are now sleep in tight and warm embrace. It seems like they will sleep their longest one.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello Hello Aloha!! :D How are you guys.. Gah!! long time no see.... i plan to post the second update after this.. but i think it's better i do that tomorrow. I need sleep. kkk. Ow.. guys? do you watch woobby 3rd teaser already? how was it?

I am, like this

 

 

i guess yours, 

or 

 

okay guys.. see you in the next chapter.. \(^;^)/