Doctors and kisses

Perfections and Imperfections

Achoo Jaejoong sneezed Roe handed him a tissue “thank you” he sniffed. “Jae you look terrible baby you need to see a doctor” roe soothed rubbing his back. “No doctor” he moaned and launched into a coughing fit roe shook her head. Handing him another tissue “please for me” roe tried “No” he said stubbornly. He laid back into the bed drawing the thick quilt over him. Roe sighed and followed suit he tried to cuddle up to her. “No I don’t want to get sick” roe grumbled “but rose” he whined. “I'm sick shouldn’t I get cuddles” Jae complained “you’re not dying” she grumbled. He huffed and rolled over roe had a feeling he was pouting.

“Jae I'm going now” Roe murmured kissing his pale cheek “mm you missed my lips”. He said “Jae you’re sick” roe said pulling away. “Come on its not that bad” he said sitting up attempting to kiss roe. Roe dodged “you coughed up green Phlegm” roe argued. Dodging again he pouted “I’ll make you a deal you go to the doctors. Then you get a kiss” roe offered he looked like he was considering it. “Alright but I get one kiss now” he said roe nodded and pecked his lips. “Alright I’ll get you after uni” she said “that wasn’t a kiss” he shouted after her.

Jae fidgeted looking around rows of seats filled with sick people. Roe meant she didn’t want to get sick she wore a facemask. Roe was reading one of her textbooks. Roe gave him a curious look he looked scared. Then it dawned on her he was scared of doctors “Jae don’t you like doctors” Roe. Asked carefully “what are you talking about” he huffed “I'm not scared of the doctor”. He said “liar” roe said loudly her voice slightly muffled. By the face mask “Kim Jaejoong” the doctor called. He froze Roe’s eyes softened “come on don’t you want that kiss” she teased. Jaejoong stood up and walked very slowly to towards the doctor’s office. Roe walked over and linked arms with his pulling off the face mask. She kissed his lips lightly “one for luck” she whispered. He smiled; she smiled back before pulling her facemask up. “Nothing serious just the flu” the doctor said “I’ll give him some antibiotic’s” he continued. “If he conducts fevers then come back and I’ll give you some stronger antibiotic” the doctor said. Roe nodded lazily “thank you” once out of his office. “See that wasn’t so bad” Roe teased handing the prescription to the pharmacist. “Where’s my kiss” Jaejoong pouted taking off her facemask he attacked her lips biting her bottom lip. He didn’t wait for permission before he slipped his tongue into roe’s mouth. Gripping her waist he pushed her against the counter roe rested her hands on his shoulders. “Ehem” the pharmacist coughed Jaejoong released roe, Roe who had turned red. Jaejoong slung his arm around her shoulders when they started to leave.

Roe sneezed and rolled over her head throbbed and ached. “I'm gonna kill you Jaejoong” she semi yelled leaning on the kitchen counter he laughed. Roe mumbled something about him being an insufferable jerk and curled under the blanket.

please comment and subscribe

 

ps i love that photo of jaejoong ><