Exorcism

Perfections and Imperfections

Roe hated this movie but no she was watching it because Jaejoong wanted to watch it. Roe generally didn’t mind horror movies but the ‘the exorcist of Emily rose’. Or really any of the exorcist’s movies scared the out of her roe. Buried her face in the quilt Jaejoong chuckled “roe I can turn it off” he said. Pulling her onto his lap she buried her face into his chest. “No I'm fine” Roe said her voice muffled by his night shirt “suit yourself” he said. He only put this movie on so he could her to be a little more cuddly than usual. He smirked and continued to watch the movie.

When the priest was about to perform the exorcisms “alright turn it off” she said. “What was that” he said “turn it off” roe squealed. He chuckled and turned it off “roe if you didn’t want to watch it you could. Have said something” he teased “shut up” she murmured he laughed. Looking up she smirked “well at least I'm not afraid of doctors” as soon as she spoke. He froze and looked down and her triumphant smirk, he smiled. “What’s with the creepy smile” she asked already getting off his lap he easily pinned her. To the lounge she blushed his hand made his way down he started to tickle her. “Haha … stop….jae” she said in between giggles “stoop…..please” she said. “Don’t say it again and I’ll stop” he said “fine…okay…stop” she said. He stopped and smiled victoriously roe was too busy trying to catch her breath. He decided that he didn’t want her too. As he pressed his lips to hers roughly Taking advantage of her slightly open mouth. He slid his tongue in Exploring every inch of . Roe didn’t bother to trying to fight these kisses anymore. He broke the kiss “I love you baby” he murmured her eyes softened. “I love you too” she said pecking his lips then it dawned on her. He quickly got off of her and ran to the bed room. “did you just call me baby” she semi yelled getting up and chasing after him.