Am i suffocating you??

Perfections and Imperfections

“Am I selfish hyung” Jaejoong asked Yunho “what makes you think that” Yunho replied. “Me and roe got into a fight last night” Jaejoong said softly “about” Yunho replied. “I was angry at here for spending time with changmin and not me”. Jaejoong said “and she said I was selfish for wanting her to myself all the time” he finished. Yunho cringed it would have been an understatement. If he had have told Jaejoong he was not being selfish. With roe Jaejoong always wanted to have her to himself. Hence this was the topic of most of their arguments “It’s gonna be a long night” Yunho thought.

 

Roe loved Jaejoong spending time with Jaejoong but she liked having time to herself. “Come on roe it wasn’t that bad” Alice comforted. Attempting to get roe out of her mini depression. “It was” she wailed before burying her head into her pillow “What happened” Alice asked. “I was helping make lunch with changmin and he got mad because I wasn’t spending my day off with him” roe said. “Then I yelled at him and went on about how selfish he was she continued. “That’s not so bad” Alice said rubbing her friends back “wait there’s more”. “I then told him not to call me until he would stop acting like a 10 year old who didn’t get the toy they wanted” roe finished. Alice sighed this was gonna be a long night.

 

“I'm not selfish for wanting to spend time with her” Jaejoong said “well no”. “So why is she calling me selfish it’s rude” “Jae shut up” Yunho yelled. Jaejoong glared “I'm having a real problem here hyung” Jaejoong said glaring. “You wanna know why she’s frustrated” Yunho said. “You’re suffocating her I know you like spending time with her but you know roe she still likes to be alone sometimes” Yunho practically screamed. “I’m suffocating her” he mumbled “a little yeah” Yunho said Jaejoong got up from his bed. “Hey where are you” Yunho went to say but didn’t finish Jaejoong had left…

 

“Alright I'm gonna go try and fix this” roe mumbled Alice had left. Saying she wanted to get a head start on prepping for uni. Changing into a pair of jeans and her favourite purple hoddie and black high tops. Starting out at his house was a fail Alice was surprised to see roe none the less. “Sorry roe he’s staying at Yunho’s” Alice said “damn” roe mumbled leaving. What was it surprising to visit a person at 10 o clock on a Saturday geez roe thought. Yunho ushered me inside not wanting to let the cold air in. “sorry roe he left about an hour ago thought he went home” Yunho said scratching his head. “He’s not at home I went their first” roe said sighing roe pulled out her phone. Punching in the numbers she waited only to receive voicemail “he won’t even pick up his phone” she cried. Yunho patted her shoulder “he’s probably just cranky” he said trying to comfort his best friends girlfriend. “Yea well he’s being a ” she said “yah don’t be hard on him he’s been really stressed lately” Yunho said. Roe looked up expecting an explanation. Whoops Yunho thought sighing roe would find out one way Jaejoong gonna kill me he thought. “Uni’s been pretty tough lately and Jae was thinking about moving out of his parents soon” Yunho said carefully. Not wanting to trigger something roe sighed “the idiot could have told me” she murmured. “He probably didn’t want you to worry about him” Yunho said. “Well I have to go find my idiot now” she declared after a few minutes of silence. “Thanks for telling me Yunho oppa” roe said “your welcome” he called after her.

 

Alright roe now where would he be she thought while driving “aish why did you have to run off at night” roe mumbled. After about two hours of mindless driving she drove back to Alice’s and hoped he had gone home.

 

This time when knocking Alice yet again opened the door smiling. “He’s upstairs in his room” she whispered smiling thank you god she mentally screamed. Creeping up the stairs she made a bee line to Jaejoong’s door hesitating when she knocked. “What if he’s changing or something” she thought ah bugger it she opened the door poking her head in. “Jae oppa” she asked the room was completely black she could barely make out his figure sprawled out in his bed. Jaejoong had a generally clean room so she wouldn’t have to worry about tripping. Carefully she made her way to his bed and sat on bed near his waist Jae oppa she whispered. Touching his shoulder no response “Yea I deserve that” she said pausing. “Jae I'm sorry I snapped but please understand I just need some space sometimes” she said softly. He mumbled something she waited “if you want I’ll go” she said. “No” he said sitting up and grabbing her wrist. They sat in silence “roe am I suffocating you” he asked roe looked confused. “Oppa you’re not suffocating me you’re a little clingy but not suffocating” she said. Jaejoong released her wrists and pulled her over. So she was sitting in his lap and he buried his face into her silky black locks. “Oppa why didn’t you tell me you were thinking of moving out” roe said. He froze “Yunho said you were thinking about it” roe said regretting it poor Yunho. “You shouldn’t worry about it” he murmured “of course I should worry you’re my boyfriend” roe said. Crossing her arms “I mean If you had have told me I would have offered to let you move in with me” she said. Jaejoong’s current grin could have rivalled the Cheshire cats “are you serious” he said. She could feel his Cheshire cat grin “you haven’t told me” she said smiling. “Roe I'm moving out of home” he said feeling the excitement build up inside of him. “Oh that’s nice” she said he waited but it didn’t come “something else your forgetting” she sang. “Love I'm sorry for not telling you earlier Uni’s been pretty tiring” he tried again. “Hmm would you like to move in with me” she said. He pinned her too the bed and started kissing her ahh yes all was good. 

So what do you think

comment please

<3 raven_the_stilldoll