Perfection continued

Perfections and Imperfections

“Hey so do you wanna do something this weekend?” Alice asked “um can’t I have plans” I said “what are you doing?” Alice asked “um me and jack are gonna stay at home and watch some movies”. It wasn’t a complete lie I was watching movies just with Jaejoong, not jack.

“Jae” I said looking up “what's up rose” normally I would have frowned at my actual name. Not roe but I just liked the way he said it. “Do you feel guilty for lying to Alice about this” I said gesturing at the position. We were in my head in his lap while his hands were too busy playing with my hair not that I minded. “Hm tell Alice and have her get mad at you which means she wouldn’t talk to you”. “This actually would be good for me” he said “why would that be good for you I accused”. Sitting up scowling at the fact he had to release my hair. “I would have you too myself more often but you would be sad if Alice was not talking to you I guess” he said. Laying back down which got me the smallest of smiles I smiled too I loved moments like this. “You know if we told Alice we wouldn’t have to sneak around which means you’d be able to come over more” I said hopefully. “You really don’t like lying” he mused “I just don’t like lying to Alice it makes me feel guilty” I corrected. “Well having you to myself seems like such a good idea” he said but telling Alice he trailed off. Several scenarios pooped through my head but we both knew Alice would be mad.

I was pacing I really didn’t want to go I'm gonna kill him when I said I wanted to tell Alice I would have like to have him with me so I could use him as a shield. Damn him “hey Alice” I said overly cheerful “okay what did you do” she said “what makes you think I did something” I said faking offence. “Come on you never seem that cheerful” she said I mean “I know these pass month you’ve been happier than normal but that just screams fake” she said shrugging. “Well Alice you see” “look roe I know she said cutting me off you do you, you have got over your stupid Jaejoong crush”. “Who’s got a stupid crush on me” Jaejoong said coming down the stairs. He was radiating smugness as he made his way to where Alice was leaning on the counter (A.N I use counter so many times throughout this fic). Smirking as he stared at me “either that or you have a boyfriend that you haven’t told me about yet” Alice said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Jaejoong looked like he was about to burst out laughing I glared at him. “Well I have a boyfriend” I said carefully hoping not to trigger an Alice rant. “Who is it, do I know him?” Alice questioned “well you know him he’s closer than you think” I said Jaejoong face was priceless. “Oh my god I know who it is its Junsu” Alice exclaimed Jaejoong face went from smug to shock. I nearly bust a gut from trying not to laugh “no; no I'm not dating Junsu” I said attempting not to laugh when I spoke. “Oh so who is it changmin or that guy from work” Alice teased. “What guy from work!” Jaejoong practically yelled Alice looked between both of us “oh no” she said yep I said she looked between us again and then left. “Well its official she’s mad” I said “what guy from work” Jaejoong questioned.

After explaining about one of my co-workers asking me out and me saying no in front of Alice. I not only had to worry about an angry Alice but now a grumpy Jaejoong. “Come on Jae” I said tugging on his hand “why didn’t you tell me” he whined pouting “because you would have been mad” I said. “Please oppa I’m sorry” i pleaded, giving him the puppy dog eyes. If there was one thing I knew about Jaejoong he was a er when I either called him oppa or when I gave him the puppy dog eyes. He looked like he was trying to resist but he caved after a few seconds he pulled me into his arms “so I'm forgiven” I mumbled into his shirt only if I get a kiss he said childishly leaning up I gently kissed his lips.

Now to deal with Alice I mumbled Jae had to go to a class at uni and I was left to deal with Alice. Knocking on her bedroom door I didn’t wait for an answer when I went in. She was sitting on her bed arms crossed and glaring at me. “Oh come on Alice what did you expect me too do” I said “um my best friend to tell me that she was in a relationship with my older brother” she accused. “Yes and have my best friend sit down and lecture me about how he’ll break my heart” I argued. “Come on Alice grow up and stop whining” I continued “oh I'm whining I’ve known you for 3 years sorry for expecting a hey I'm dating your brother” she yelled. “Well I went to tell you but you wouldn’t listen” I yelled back “as usual you interrupted me you always want to answer for me” I screamed. “Look I'm sorry for not telling you I just didn’t want a lecture” I said. After a few minutes of silence “look I'm sorry too it’s just weird you’ve been crushing on my brother for a year and well now your together” she said rubbing the back of her head. “So how long have you too been dating” she said “a month” I replied instantly regretting it “A MONTH?!?!” she screamed uh oh

 

okay i'm loving this storyline too much i'm thinking on making this into a small series of oneshots

comments are much appreciated

<3 raven_the_stilldoll