Fallen angel

He is My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 20, 2010.

My mom chuckled seeing him reacting shyly. I got introduced to him by her as 'my favourite son among the three'. She then turned to me and said "Tae ah this is Jungkook. Son of my friend jisoo. We studied together in middle and high school. She is working as a nurse. Their house is nearby ours."

I just nodded at her not knowing why she is introducing him to me out of all the people.

She gave me a look more pointedly. I got the message and extended my hand to give him a shake. Since our over excited mother didn't tell him my name while giving the introduction, I just settled with a simple "Hi!  I'm Taehyung".

He looked a bit surprised before taking my hand and said "JK" in a low voice. I found him so cute and can't stop my lips from stretching upwards at his cuteness.

My mom patted on my shoulder to get attention and continued talking. "Actually jisoo went to volunteer for a health camp in a nearby town today. Your granny has promised her to keep him here until she gets back. He tried to leave the house after seeing the party going. I convinced him to stay here since I know someone who could give him company till the party ends".

God! I should have known it before. She wants me to babysit this blushing kid. I needed a few game hours to compensate for the spoiled weekend. And also I don't have any patience to deal with a little kid. So, I just shook my head a bit and attempted to decline her not so direct req

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter